[Anime/Manga]Fairy Tail

Guest NO NAME?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NO NAME?

hey did chapter 144 come out already? (raw or translated)

it usually comes out around now...

Yeah, it's usually out by now, but I looked at the table of contents for Weekly Shonen Magazine and it's not released until tomorrow, 7/22/09. So we'll be seeing ch. 144 late this week.

Next chapter is titled "A Beautiful Voice" (きれいな声, "Kirei na Koe")

Source: Wikipedia

Sounds like Lucy will summon Lyra?

the characters look cool :D

i cant wait for fall haha

You should read the manga if you haven't yet. There are so many cool looking characters that I can't even remember their names anymore :sweatingbullets:

mbol01.jpg

Official website for the anime:

テレビ東京・あにてれ FAIRY TAIL

Guest kryiss

^

thank you so much! i was worried that there wouldn't be a chapter this week or something. thanks so much for the info ^^b and Lucy summoning Lyra? that would be cool if she does do that. seems highly likely given what's happening now in the battle. ah, i can't wait for it!

Guest NO NAME?

^ No prob.

Chapter 144:

The fight between Aries and Loki was short. Aries was determined to fight against him. Thought she wasn't a fighter type since Loki told Karen that she isn't :huh:

Angel can summon two stellar spirits at once huh? And if so, Lucy is capable of doing it too.

Hopefully Angel is done for. Which spirit(s) will Lucy get? It's likely Geminini and Aries. Not too sure about Scorpio.

Uranometria must be a stellar spirit spell. Looks like Lucy has potential to power up.

Guest jaesuu

omg i love this manga! i was really excited when i heard that they were going to make an anime out it! >< i hope the author would focus more on lucy, though. i want to see more of her power :]

I've been following this one for awhile and I gotta say each arc is pretty awesome. Although in between arcs is pretty lame for the five-ish chapters is takes, plus the MAIN plot line moves really slow. But otherwise, good manga. The artist was originally one of the assistants for One Piece's artist, and then started doing his own manga, which is why the art looks so similar to the One Piece pirate style.

But really, if I had to make a call on which one was animated, I really wish it was this one instead of One Piece, because it's just that awesome.

blasphemous One Piece is the greatest

but yea i think Fairy Tail will be the next big shonen anime next to naruto and one piece

o yea question for you Fairy Tail readers... do u think Fairy Tail has enough chapters as for the anime not to go to filler for a while?

Guest xshoeee

Ah! Fairy Tail.

I've been following this manga for a while now.

And I've got to say, I really like it.

I've always been much of a GrayxLucy and NatsuxLucy.

Hell, I like everyone with Lucy. LOL

Haven't been much of a Ezra lover though.

Idk. the chapters always put me in suspense...

like edge of my seat clinging on. Hehe.

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

Hibiki is pretty cute too.

He was karen's lover?

Guest balloons*

Oh I can't wait !.

I loved the series but the recent chapters got me confused.

Perhaps the anime can clear things up for me >_<

Guest NO NAME?

o yea question for you Fairy Tail readers... do u think Fairy Tail has enough chapters as for the anime not to go to filler for a while?
Probably enough for the first fifty episodes. I wouldn't mind seeing fillers though. It could work since each arc is pretty short.

He was karen's lover?
Yup. Who would have guessed that the two were lovers?

Chapter 145

I wonder if the Gerard that Wendy knows is Mistgun. So confusing. They must be twins using the same names.

Angel: "I'm not dead yet!"

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/145/07/

Haha :lol: Weird how the beam didn't hit Lucy.

Can't wait to see more of Midnight since he appears to be strong, as expected.

Fairy Tail Anime's Voice Cast Listed in Shonen Magazine

posted on 2009-08-01 05:53 EDT

264145d.jpg

Tetsuya Kakihara, Aya Hirano, Rie Kugimiya, Yuuichi Nakamura, Sayaka Ohara

This year's 36th issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine will announce the voice cast for the television anime adaptation of Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail manga next Wednesday.

Natsu: Tetsuya Kakihara

Lucy: Aya Hirano

Happy: Rie Kugimiya

Gray: Yuuichi Nakamura

Erza: Sayaka Ohara

Source: 2channel

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-...shonen-magazine

Chapter 146:

Funny how Virgo dressed up Lucy and Natsu.

Gerard, is he dead dead now? I wouldn't be surprised if he came back to life in another arc.

Guest Fook You

Very excited for the anime now after seeing the casting release in the latest chapter. That is an amazing cast picked out. Each one of those voice actors has a great track record.

Btw, the studios involved will be Satelight and A-1, both of which I rarely see drops in animation quality.

It'll air on TV Tokyo though, so I hope it can fight for a good solid timeslot that won't limit the episodes, like most of the other animes coming out recently. (Imagine a 13 episode abridged Fairy Tail anime :S)

Now it all depends what kind of budget they can get...and then comes the situation of getting a director...

TO WHO EVER GETS PICKED FOR DIRECTOR:

PRESSURE'S ON DON'T FAIL.

• 2 weeks later...

OH LORDY

I didn't know Fairy Tail had a forum on here (although I should have known)

I've been following the manga since May and have been hooked ever since.

I'm only up to chapter 140 though because I want to save a little bit of story in case I wanna indulge ahah.

So exciting that there's going to be an anime :D:D

I had no idea they were making one...

I heard Hiro Mashima was never under any artist as an assistant.. so I guess that must have been a lie? S:

Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 149:

Amazing colored page!

Oh wow. I didn't think we'd see another dragon slayer soon. Who wouldve guessed that Cobra is Poison Dragon Slayer. Does this mean that Cuberos is an actual dragon?

So, Midnight is female? I always thought she was a he.

• 3 weeks later...

woohoo FAIRY TAIL is awesome

XDD

im so glad it's being made into an animeee XDD

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

can't wait (to see gray in his nothingness) LLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

• 3 weeks later...

Cool! ^^ Looks awesome! Can't wait!

Thanks for posting the link~~

I don't find the voices strange since I never read the manga. I guess once I start reading the manga (after I watch the anime) the anime voice actor's voices will run through my head while reading it. It'll be the opposite of you...

Archived