[Anime/Manga]Fairy Tail

Guest NO NAME?

Guest ryisakooguy

wooo! i was wondering when this thread was going to be made.

after hearing how similar this was to one piece it actually caught my attention.

now i love fairy tail!! its super awesome.

i agree bout the arcs. i feel like there is something that is always missing within each arc. like each arc isnt as deep as it should of been. and wassup with the one-hit kill fights? like that time when erza fought that one guy who took down the master within one hit. i was expecting more than that. but regardless, i love this manga. it goes against one piece's comdey but i must admit that fairy tail one ups it. happy...is all i gotta say. aye!

swear each time i keep reading this manga the more and more i want a fairy tail tattoo. lol.

but neways, cant see what comes next. seems like this new arc is going to be dope. i hope they have more depth into it and better fights. btw, am i the only one who cant wait to see this turn into an anime. ahhhh!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NO NAME?

btw, am i the only one who cant wait to see this turn into an anime. ahhhh!

Nope. You're not the only one. I would love to see an anime adaptation of this series.

My goodness. There are more characters now. I almost forgot the main protagonist's name, Natsu. Are there even people out there that actually remember all these names? It's crazy.

Who is this Wendy girl? I have a feeling that she is a dragon slayer. She must be hecka strong since she was the only mage sent from Cait Shelter. Random, but the wings on her arms is cute.

Guest Fook You

I'm interested to see what Natsu's relationship is with this Wendy girl.

I don't think she's a dragon slayer though. Probably someone Natsu met during his childhood or something.

Guest tranceeee

yay! i adore this manga <33

loki is da bomb and OMG... does Natsu know Wendy? i just read the post on top. sighs. cant wait for the nxt chapter (:

Guest NO NAME?

Not that I'm complaining, but I thought chapter 133 wouldn't be released this week?

Interesting plot twist. I didn't think that we would see another talking cat in the series. Go Happy!

Didn't Igneel mention Wendy in a previous chapter before?

Guest lovetosing43

Fairy Tail<3

;D

I found it cute how Happy has a crush and tries to offer her a fish xD

Guest ryisakooguy

Not that I'm complaining, but I thought chapter 133 wouldn't be released this week?

Interesting plot twist. I didn't think that we would see another talking cat in the series. Go Happy!

Didn't Igneel mention Wendy in a previous chapter before?

maybe that was that wendy igneel was having a conversation with someone...? i danno i gotta go back and read up on that

LOL...happy!!! "can you go give her a fish?"

love happy.

Guest NO NAME?

Everyone was defeated quickly. That's normal in shonen manga I guess.

Blaine knows Wendy? :o

I take back on what I said about the possibility of Wendy being a dragon slayer. I think she has healing powers of some sort.

sqqa8z.jpg

33rd Annual Kodansha Manga Awards Announced (article)

Guest sososorri

i know i really want to know what Wendy's powers are. especially since some of the members of the alliance felt something weird about her. i wanna know now!!! haha

Guest ryisakooguy

Everyone was defeated quickly. That's normal in shonen manga I guess.

Blaine knows Wendy? :o

I take back on what I said about the possibility of Wendy being a dragon slayer. I think she has healing powers of some sort.

sqqa8z.jpg

33rd Annual Kodansha Manga Awards Announced (article)

man...that was kinda of a lackluster. i wish fairy tails fight were longer. i hope they change it up when the anime rolls by.

Guest Hongki.love

Waiting intensely for the next chapter :o I hope Wendy's powers are like super amazing since they made us wait so long for it!

And I hope Happy's crush on the other cat becomes successful :P

Guest Argentine

i just have the feeling that wendy is just maybe either an anti-magic person that their magic is rendered null or that their magic is reflected back at them.

I am still abit bumped that the initial Mistgun vs Luxus fight was so short and that Mistgun just passed on to Igneel.

And also abit shortchanged now that it seems if someone seems unbeatable,chances are they are a dragon slayer

Guest NO NAME?

So Wendy is a dragon slayer, of the sky! :o

You know how Natsu can eat flames, Gazille eats metal, Luxus eats thunder(?) What does she eat then? Clouds? Haha.

It's no surprise that Wendy was captured. Funny how she grabbed Happy's hand instead of Charle's. Haha!

Good thing Erza didn't lose her arm.

Guest Argentine

awww man,now the author seems to throw about the dragon slayer term alot more loosely now..- -;; It used to be only Natsu and gazille but the last 2 could use a different more creative term or something.

On that note,the author reused Oracion Seis.......again so no surprise there

• 1 month later...
Guest NO NAME?

Holy mini cooper!

There will be an anime adaptation.

Fairy Tail Manga Gets TV Anime Green-Lit for Fall

posted on 2009-06-26 23:41 EDT

2cnxssh.jpg

A-1 Pictures, Satelight to produce anime of Hiro Mashima's fantasy adventure

This year's 31st issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine will announce next Wednesday that a television anime adaptation of Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail fantasy adventure manga has been green-lit for this fall. The anime studios A-1 Pictures and Satelight will produce the project.

The manga's story follows a teenaged girl named Lucy Heartfilia who aims to join the world's most notorious mage guild, Fairy Tail. During a daring rescue, Lucy encounters Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel, a quirky Fairy Tail member and a teenaged practioner of the ancient Dragon Slayer magic. Lucy is eventually welcomed into the Fairy Tail guild as she, Natsu, and other members go on various quests together.

Del Rey will publish the seventh volume of the Fairy Tail manga in North America next month. Mashima also created the Monster Hunter Orage manga and the Rave manga, which Tokyopop published in North America under the name Rave Master. Rave was also made into a television anime series. Tokyopop imported the anime, and Cartoon Network's Toonami block and Sci Fi and Manga Entertainment's Ani-Monday block both televised the anime in the United States.

Source: 2channel

ANN

Finally :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

Ch. 143 had me laughing hard :D

Especially the scene when Lucy's clone flashed the guys. Who knew that Scorpio is Aquarius' boyfriend.

Aries vs. Leo, I wonder how this will turn out.

Just 3 gold keys left(?)

Archived