[Anime/Manga]Fairy Tail

Guest NO NAME?

Guest NO NAME?

Episode 2:

This was definitely a more enjoyable episode than the first one, but it's still far from being good as the manga.

ohqs69.jpg

The scene where Natsu tells Lucy that Happy isn't transportation made me chuckle :lol:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alainachen_604

The scene where Natsu tells Lucy that Happy isn't transportation made me chuckle :lol:

It was adorable! :P

one of my favourite scenes.

Episode 2 is just SO FUNNY! :lol:

My new favorite anime, its the best.

The beginning fight at fairy tale was so hilarious and random

all of the characters are so cool.

it was funny how the Giant turned into a midget.

and i loved the part where Lucy hid in the clock beacuse she was cold

so the clock talked for her!

Guest Fook You

The manga happened to come out right after I watched episode 2...and I must say I was shocked. There is a stark difference between the vibe that the manga version of Natsu gives off compared to the anime.

In the manga, Natsu actually looks badass...looks like a wuss in the anime.

Plus I cringed when I saw the scene of Natsu fighting the gorilla during episode 2. During a scene when the gorilla is charging at Natsu, you can clearly notice frame skips. No, it's not your computer lagging, it's the production company not drawing those frames. The producers are probably thinking that the target audience is much younger than what it really is...UGH...sigh.

As for the manga, it's quite silly now. Character development totally just fell in a ditch...especially when the author suddenly decided to get rid of Natsu's transportation phobia.

tl;dr is omg why u so bad, u wuz so gud b4

Guest Fook You

A little glad that the animation wasn't SO bad this time. The fight vs the mercenaries was decent. Though that seal that appears when they cast magic still bugs me. I could almost swear that the seals were put in so that the production has an anime original concept to fall back on in case of fillers. *sad face*

Happy is so adorable LMAO I want him as a pet AYE!

I didn't really like him that much in the manga but when I heard his voice it's just so overwhelmingly cute.

Anyway I'm still not used to Lucys voice... it's just kind of annoying if you get me.

I didn't realize it was Aya Hirano voicing her either... and I love her T_T" But seriously the voice doesn't really suit IMO.

I'm also still having a problem with the computer generated magic and crests... they need to be done by hand! T_T

Otherwise everythings cool... so far.

Guest alainachen_604

^ FAIRY TAIL EPISODE 4

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=00EQ6KXQ

The second half of this episode was pretty much fillers. Erza makes her apperance. I think she's overrated.

thanks for the link! :)

this show is so funny.

Lucy looks like a pretty anime girl and the guy says he likes beautiful women..

and his 'women' were so ugly :lol:

Guest Fook You

Manga looks like it's pumping up the bar.

Natsu ends up going straight for Zero's Lachryma room. Seems like Natsu stands a chance at first, until Gerard busts in as well with his memories back. 2v1 on Natsu.

Guest Fook You

Chapter 159

well, well, well, well. that came as a rather strange surprise. gerard doesn't have ALL of his memories back. he just remembers natsu being so awesome that he has to support him with fire magic that natsu can eat. a little cheesy, but hopefully it makes for a good fight now!

Guest alainachen_604

FairyTale episode 5 was awesome! haha Ezna is so scary.

Happy is so funny when it kept making fun of Lucy for being scared.

Happy: LUCY'S JUICY! xD

Lucy: Its sweat!

and another funny part

Happy: Ezna's magic is really pretty

her opponents blood goes everywhere!

Lucy: Thats pretty?

Guest fiveplusohplusone_1

I wonder if anyone's noticed, but plue makes an appearance in ep 4 o_o I just thought that was really interesting, bc I remember watching rave master once and I'm like "he looks extreeeeeeeeemely familiar...." haha

Guest Fook You

^Intentional cameo by the mangaka.

EDIT:

Chapter 160 : Mostly a suspense chapter. Shows all of the other 5 mages getting ready to destroy the Lachyrama. Rest of the chapter is Natsu fighting Zero, with Zero saying that he's still stronger and that Natsu's new Dragonslayer form is still not being used fully. Ends with both of them doing their "most powerful attack".

Archived