[Anime/Manga]Fairy Tail

Guest NO NAME?

Aww no recent comments about the tournament?
Erza, Natsu and Laxus are just too badass. B-)
I swear my brain is going to explode when they make Erza vs. 100 in the anime. I hope they make her battle scene longer. I can't wait! O_O
"All 100 will be my opponents. My challenge right will be 100." Just like Erza to own a battle from the moment it begins and keep all the monsters for herself so no one even has a chance to earn points. :))
Mavis is also so awesome and funny.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Maybe there is but I feel like it's one-sided, like Lucy and Lisanna liking him, but Natsu doesn't seem like the type of character to have a love interest LOL.

But oh snapp, this latest chapter. @_@ All those dragons.

Guest Krrypton

^ Maybe there is but I feel like it's one-sided, like Lucy and Lisanna liking him, but Natsu doesn't seem like the type of character to have a love interest LOL.

But oh snapp, this latest chapter. @_@ All those dragons.

yeah natsu doesnt seem that type. But wont it be good if it happens?:-)

Guest TanKwonShinobi

Not too happy anime on hiatus :/  The manga is good, but it just seems too short.. anime gave me so much more.

• 2 months later...
Guest evans15

Fairy tail is really a good anime for me and i watch some episode of it but then i stop because of some anime.

Archived