[Anime/Manga]Fairy Tail

Guest NO NAME?

Guest NO NAME?

Hiro Mashima ▬ Anime starts Monday | Update (10/09): Last promoimage

Alternative title: フェアリーテイル (Japanese)

Genres: action, adventure, comedy, supernatural

Plot Summary:
Lucy is a 16-year-old girl, who wants to be a full-fledged mage. One day when visiting Harujion Town, she meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick easily by any type of transportation. But Natsu isnt just any ordinary kid, he's a member of one of the world's most infamous mage guilds: Fairy Tail.
Lucy is a 17-year-old girl, who wants to join a mage guild to become a full-fledged mage. One day, Natsu, a young man who is looking for the salamander and his talking cat Happy meets Lucy and help her get out of a sticky situation. That’s when she find out that Natsu not only is a mage, but is also a member of one of the world’s most infamous mage guilds…Fairy Tail.

Vintage: 2006-08-23
Volumes: 39 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3793Published by: KodanshaAnime Episodes: 175

Official website: Fairy Tail @ Maga Mega (Shonen Magazine Online) (Japanese)

Source: Anime News Network

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fook You

I've been following this one for awhile and I gotta say each arc is pretty awesome. Although in between arcs is pretty lame for the five-ish chapters is takes, plus the MAIN plot line moves really slow. But otherwise, good manga. The artist was originally one of the assistants for One Piece's artist, and then started doing his own manga, which is why the art looks so similar to the One Piece pirate style.

But really, if I had to make a call on which one was animated, I really wish it was this one instead of One Piece, because it's just that awesome.

Guest NO NAME?

^ Yeah, the main plot line moves pretty slow. Wow. No wonder the art looks similar to One Piece. I had no clue.

I'm hoping that this one will be animated in the future. Gah, it's so good.

Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 119.

I wonder if Makarov will die. Hope it doesn't happen though. But if he does, I wonder who'll be the new master of Fairy Tail. Probably Luxus. Gah, finally. We get to see Mist Gun in action, but it wasn't much. "Another-!!!" Gah, I wonder this is about. This is going to bug me a bit until the next chapter is released. I wonder if this is a clue on Mistgun's identity.

Guest NO NAME?

^ Same here. Man, the next chapter better be good. Who'll win? Luxus or Mistgun? It might end up in a draw. I wonder if we get to see Mistgun's past. Luxus's father was expelled from Fairy Tail right? I wonder if Gildartz is related to Makarov and Luxus. What if he's Luxus's dad? Maybe Master Ivan is Luxus's father since he seems to have a grudge against Fairy Tail. I don't know. The possibilities are endless.

Guest Tyki Mikk

Yessss!!! Mistgun finally in action!!! hahaha i've been waiting for a long time. There's just something cool about him.

looks like gazelle is gonna turn traitor :(

Guest *-ShiBiDi-*

i love this manga!!!

just finished reading raw chapter 120!

and omg this manga just keeps on giving it's readers suprises!

*squeals* i need the english version!!

• 2 weeks later...

Slow story... and I don't like the fact that fairytail is like a club mostly for young hot people... I mean if they're that good, they should have some older characters who are experienced and stuff?... I don't know, just wished there was more variety I guess. Some other stuff I didn't like but, it's a unique storyline~

Guest Hongki.love

Slow story... and I don't like the fact that fairytail is like a club mostly for young hot people... I mean if they're that good, they should have some older characters who are experienced and stuff?... I don't know, just wished there was more variety I guess. Some other stuff I didn't like but, it's a unique storyline~

I agree it's pretty slow, and it does look like a club for young hot people hahahah.

It was cool to see Mistgun in the recent chapters though ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

I don't have much to comment on this chapter.

Who could the third dragonslayer be? Luxus?

edit (March 3, 2009): Luxus is the third dragonslayer. No surprise there.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jooluv

i started reading this yesterday because it was pretty popular

and i always thought that the guy reminded me of Luffy lmfao

Luffy<3

• 1 month later...
Guest Fook You

Looks like they're gonna introduce even MORE characters now...Which is really starting to bother me. There's just too many characters.

Keeping track of the antagonists, protagonists, etc. is getting really hard. Thank goodness it's so much fun to read though.

So now Fairy Tail is gonna form an alliance and fight against a Dark Guild. So I really can't wait to see if Hiro Mashima is able to introduce MORE cool characters. But it seems that everything Fairy Tail is doing is actually just falling into a trap provided by that Hades guy of Grimoire Heart. Either way, looks like there's gonna be some nice action coming up! Although I can't really figure out what the whole Luxus arc is about now. All that fighting just to excommunicate Luxus :(. I hope that arc comes back to have some effect on the story later and that we get to see some more of "Enlightened Luxus"!.

Archived