Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

good for SE for honestly saying she's a cold woman..i just hope now that haters will stop bashing her now that her part in wgm is done..

i'm just really irritated that they always bringing out topics about SE over and over again..comparing  her with other wives.. discussing 2am incident for so many times like 100 times already..haha..LOL..

we are now welcoming a fresh start..a new beginning...a new drama of her in July..hope she's fine right now even with MERS outbreak in SK..

take care of your health pretty girl..

@honeywell...i don't know if they started filming the movie..i also don't have news about it...anyone who knows any info? anyways..i will check aaron yan tumbler for any info about it..

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE firsts:

1. I know KIM SO eun in BOF.

2. She's pretty and cute. ( my brother has a big crush on SE along with Song hye Kyo..even now, he will asked me what happen to that beautiful girl in BOF...haha)

3. a good girl just like the characters she portray..i never know she's fiesty and sassy but i like her more because of that.

4. I am a fan of her back then since BOF..

Halo guys ~*

it's kind werid for me to write comment here .. Anyway I'm one of Kim soeun fans. I just drop by to read fans comments. Well, I thought I'll share what I knew about Kim soeun China movie (I already shared in my Twitter account @mathoooh) 

according to Aaron fan page, Arron finished his activities today and he will go to China this week and start filming. 

So they will start filming this week. I don't know about Kim soeun, but she should also go to China this week or next one to start filming too. 

I don't think she drop the project tho ( I hope so ). And sorry for any grammar mistakes *it's hard to type from the phone

**** Kim So Eun****

Thank you very much my sweet girl..

You gave me a lot of the precious moments since I know you almost 6 months a go...

I'm starting recognized you when you involved in WGM..

You are an awesome girl that I ever seen..

Can I say , you are someone else's woman..hehehe

I will always believe on you ,

I, one of your supporter..

Go go go girl.. Fighting..

Halo guys ~*

it's kind werid for me to write comment here .. Anyway I'm one of Kim soeun fans. I just drop by to read fans comments. Well, I thought I'll share what I knew about Kim soeun China movie (I already shared in my Twitter account @mathoooh) 

according to Aaron fan page, Arron finished his activities today and he will go to China this week and start filming. 

So they will start filming this week. I don't know about Kim soeun, but she should also go to China this week or next one to start filming too. 

I don't think she drop the project tho ( I hope so ). And sorry for any grammar mistakes *it's hard to type from the phone

thanks thanks for the info...hope we can have new SE pics this week..maybe in the airport..

in TSWWTN page...they said that the trailer will be released tomorrow..i hope KSE is in the first trailer..really excited to see her 

Since there's no update about So Eun and the thread is not moving...Why don't we talk about everyone's thoughts about some things. Of course it is related to Kim So Eun. :D

SET I: THE FIRSTS

1. How did you know about Kim So Eun?
  2. What was your first thoughts about her when you first saw her?
  3. What is your first impression of her?  
  4. When did you know that you are already a fan of her?

I hope you'll find the time to answer these questions.. ^^ Enjoy!!!

#1. I first saw her on Boys Over Flowers but I hated that drama. Let's leave it at that. Then I realized she was in Sad Love Story (Sad Sonata) mini-music video and I just love that drama. There a list of actors/actress catch my attention and at times, I will try to see what they are up to (Kmovie/Kdrama). She was one of them but surprisingly, I have not seen many of her dramas/movies. I always thought she had potential to be a wonderful actress though from that little that I have seen and if given the right role, I believed she can really do great things. I liked her in 'He Who Can't Marry' but I was annoyed by her affection towards Ji Jin Hee's character. I liked her with Yoo Ah In but he was bit immature in the drama so I was slightly annoyed by him. 

#2. I thought she had potential as an actress and found her really pretty. 

#3. She had potential and unfortunately, I do not say that very often. Too many idols taking over actors/actresses roles which is a shame.

#4. I think I've always thought she was a rising actress that has great potential but none of her roles really captivates my attention; therefore, I haven't watched very many. I've become a great fan of hers after WGM though. 

Correlation chart, translation version, of SWWTN drama (I got it from SWWTN soompi forum, and thanks to @yoonmi66 ... gomawo chinggu  )

fKaBGF0.jpgCredit: SWWTN Baidu forums

it seems, so eun character in this drama is quite complex and interesting. Can't wait to see her in this new drama.

Since there's no update about So Eun and the thread is not moving...Why don't we talk about everyone's thoughts about some things. Of course it is related to Kim So Eun. :D

SET I: THE FIRSTS

1. How did you know about Kim So Eun?
  2. What was your first thoughts about her when you first saw her?
  3. What is your first impression of her?  
  4. When did you know that you are already a fan of her?

I hope you'll find the time to answer these questions.. ^^ Enjoy!!!

Haaaiii @imsoeunlove this is my answer for your questions:

I first knew her through the BOF. a beautiful girl with black hair, working in a restaurant, a friend of the lead character (Geum Jan Di), and falls in love with a playboy. This girl has managed to draw my attention since her first appearance in BOF. even leading lady (Goo Hye Sun) did not managed to make me turn away from So Eun.

So Eun is a talented young actress and has great potential to become a great actress. But unfortunately she did not have much opportunity to show all her abilities. During all this time she seems to always play in the safe zone. Therefore, her characters in her upcoming drama attracted my attention. ( I can't wait to see her in her upcoming drama and movie!!!!)

My first impression of Soeun, she's pretty, sweet, cute, lovely, innocent, family lovers. Through WGM I could know her other charm. That she is a girl who is brave, bold, straightforward, honest, competitive, tough, and strong, it made me even more admired her greatly. She has a  unique and attractive personality, she's one of a kind. Not everyone has such personality. I think that personality is very much needed in an entertainment industry with a high level of competition like in SK.

I know I've been her fans when I began to wonder with all her activities, seeking her fansite, joined her fansite, looking all her interviews, collected all her photographs, collected her dramas, reality shows, variety shows and MVs where she became a model. (sounds crazy, but that's the reality)...hahahaha

@imseounlove .. can't wait for your other questions :wub:  

Guest annelovessolim

Hello guys! I know this is kind of old but does anyone know where can I watch the English Sub of Kim So Eun and Lee Junho's Music & Lyrics Episode?? I really want to watch it cos i'm really curious. I've already watched her in Glitter w/ victoria and in WGM (my fave couple SOLIM). So i really want to watch another variety show of her. Thanks in advance! :)

Hello guys! I know this is kind of old but does anyone know where can I watch the English Sub of Kim So Eun and Lee Junho's Music

:)

I used to watch them on JUNSSOCOUPLE Tumblr back in the days.... Lol. Not sure if the video links are still valid, though.

http://junssocouple.tumblr.com

you might have to backtrack a little there.

Found also some English sub videos for SoEun and Junho on YouTube.

this is one of the playlists, but some vids had been deleted.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9D6E54AB20C7CA4D

enjoy the lovely couple....

Guest annelovessolim

Hello guys! I know this is kind of old but does anyone know where can I watch the English Sub of Kim So Eun and Lee Junho's Music

:)

I used to watch them on JUNSSOCOUPLE Tumblr back in the days.... Lol. Not sure if the video links are still valid, though.

http://junssocouple.tumblr.com

you might have to backtrack a little there.

Found also some English sub videos for SoEun and Junho on YouTube.

this is one of the playlists, but some vids had been deleted.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9D6E54AB20C7CA4D

enjoy the lovely couple....

Thank you so much!! :)

Kim So Eun

My pretty woman..Where are you?

Please,don't play hide & seek with us.

I miss you..:-)

Actually, it's normal for her to disappear from our radar. It's a blessing when she join WGM because during those period at least we can have her news every weeks. I know you kinda feel frustrated but you'll get use of it someday. But, the good news is, next month we can see her again :)

Archived