Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Eun's manager posted this picture as thank you for the gifts he received during the last FM xD (Cr. DC)

​Is she Soeun's manager? She looks so young. I thought her manager is a guy...

Apparently, the picture is of So Eun, posted by her manager today in DC KSE.

​Really?? Doesn't look like Soeun to me and the last fan meeting her hair is already black. I'm confuse....

So Eun's manager posted this picture as thank you for the gifts he received during the last FM xD (Cr. DC)

​Is she Soeun's manager? She looks so young. I thought her manager is a guy...

Apparently, the picture is of So Eun, posted by her manager today in DC KSE.

​Really?? Doesn't look like Soeun to me and the last fan meeting her hair is already black. I'm confuse....

Ohh this is So Eun's picture! My caption was indeed too ambiguous, sorry for the confusion. This should be an old picture of hers since the manager said it's in his collection~I've read that she has a new manager recently, not much details though ^^

Kim so eun manager or kim so eun ?

​lol she looks like kse rite ? but her hair was shocking me and i think she is not kse hhh

Since the upvote for the post in DC KSE by her manager is really high (70++), I truly believe that was her. Maybe the pic was a bit older and due to the lighting, her hair seems different. 

Archived