Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

Hi. Just wondering if there's any plan to send rice wreaths to So Eunnie's drama press con? Or if you have any idea what fansite has plans on sending the rice wreaths? Thank you for future response :):D

​Hi ^^ KSE Chinese fansite is currently receiving donations for the rice wreaths. (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3771658680?pn=1)

I can help with confirming payment details if you like~

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. Just wondering if there's any plan to send rice wreaths to So Eunnie's drama press con? Or if you have any idea what fansite has plans on sending the rice wreaths? Thank you for future response :):D

​Hi ^^ KSE Chinese fansite is currently receiving donations for the rice wreaths. (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3771658680?pn=1)

Aw, can you? I would be more than thankful if you can! ^_^^_^:wub:

​Just got the confirmation from KSE Tieba. For international fans, please transfer the money via Paypal (stacyHolt@live.cn), and please indicate your identity (from Soompi, ID etc.)

Hope it helps, pm me if there's anything~^^

Guest iamlanamich

​Just got the confirmation from KSE Tieba. For international fans, please transfer the money via Paypal (stacyHolt@live.cn), and please indicate your identity (from Soompi, ID etc.)

​Thank you for this! been thinking where I could join in sending her something for her drama presscon. :) By the way, will there be a minimum contribution? thanks!

​Thank you for this! been thinking where I could join in sending her something for her drama presscon. :) By the way, will there be a minimum contribution? thanks!

​No problem~As far as I know, no minimum amount is set for Paypal. The intention is to support So Eun within our means, please bear in mind the international transaction fees via Paypal as well ^^ 

Regarding the rice wreath donations, I am relaying information and messages from the site, and have no authorities over handling of payment and records. Please also ask for payment confirmation if you like, on the payment remarks along with your clarification as international fans. I'm sorry to say that it would be hard for me provide a definite answer on which option to select for the PayPal payment :(

Regarding the rice wreath donations, I am relaying information and messages from the site, and have no authorities over handling of payment and records. Please also ask for payment confirmation if you like, on the payment remarks along with your clarification as international fans. I'm sorry to say that it would be hard for me provide a definite answer on which option to select for the PayPal payment :(

I'd like to donate for KSE but I would need proper instructions... hmm! OTTOKE?

Started watching "A Thousand Kisses" because there's no news from So Eun~~
85bc6f94.jpg (cr. dangermousie2)

Woo Joo Mi is so bright and funny here, it's fun to see her trying to make Woo Jin laugh :D:D If this continues, I might start the longgg "A Good Day for the Wind to Blow" 

Unnie, we are still here waiting for your updates and drama~Just one more month, fighting!

@aXiSEEu12 Is the Philippines fan site still running? Saw it on FB before, wonder if they have any plans for the press conference. Again, apologies for not being much help ^^

Started watching "A Thousand Kisses" because there's no news from So Eun~~ (cr. dangermousie2)

Woo Joo Mi is so bright and funny here, it's fun to see her trying to make Woo Jin laugh :D:D If this continues, I might start the longgg "A Good Day for the Wind to Blow" 

Unnie, we are still here waiting for your updates and drama~Just one more month, fighting!

@aXiSEEu12 Is the Philippines fan site still running? Saw it on FB before, wonder if they have any plans for the press conference. Again, apologies for not being much help ^^

Omygod. Sorry to butt in, but... are u from the Philippines too? Just wondering, because it's really hard to cooperate with other fans on baidu and dc, with the language difference and all.... hoping that there's a kim so eun fansite here in the phil tha's actually operating and doing projects, cos it would be easier for me to join ㅠㅠ

Just read on drama beans that Lee Jun Ki and Lee Yu Bi were injured. She injured her back and he went into surgery for his nose. Instead of 1-2 weeks of rest, it seems that their agency is pushing it to 2-3 days instead especially for Yu Bi. 

No news of our So Eun-unnie, but I hope she stay safe and take care while shooting! I hope she gets some rest in between, too. 

@yulyulkkab Yup the language difference is really a hindrance sometimes~I'm a Malaysian, currently in Australia though ^^

Both leads were sent to the hospital, with Mers now it's not really a safe place, and Lee Yoo Bi's injury sounds quite serious if she has trouble walking ><. Hopefully they are okay and So Eun is doing well too. No news is great news sometimes I guess.

Hi..i think this is my first time dropping by here. :)

I would like to share some gifs of soeun on her last BRI for WGM. 

hope it's okay to share it here since i think not all soeun's fan are WGM follower/Solim honeybees. ^_^

ePWnYP0.gif

IdtmmCC.gif

eE3zkfZ.gif

EQzNdd7.gif

PqBkF4o.gif

TvI3ps2.gif

8tLkjqB.gif

gT7ht8w.gif

6uSOR9j.gif

wtIygNw.gif

CYZ4ZfX.gif

WbabEL3.gif

JsWc3PU.gif

hul~~~ I'm sorry for a little rambling, this is my first and maybe my last post about So Eun in WGM :^<

I just finished watching last WGM ep (raw) but well, what can I say, I'm feeling falling more and more for So Eun as a person. WGM ep yesterday was cruel but thanks to that I've got to see more of her vulnerable side. I like how she being her normal strong self on the outside, acting tough, holding back tears, not overdoing or being dramatic. She tried to hold back and enlighten the mood, I can really see her being like this in real life, always try to take things easy. It's somewhat the same way she handles and bottles up her emotions during the scandal. Except that this time it hit her while filming and we got to see her emotions coming out. Some said she might be the type who would only breaks down when being alone and I can't agree more. there was a lot with her expressions, her teary eyes and the endearing way she looks at JR. She's really not the type to easily let things out. (I really feel her every time her eyebrows go up when she tries to keep things in, hold her tears, make joke while crying etc very veryyyy cute :wub:

Thank you @_sofie_  for your beautiful gits of SE. Her last words about Jearim and seeing her crying made my heart acheeee T___T Those are very to-the-point and so sincere, she is really appreciative and thankful to him. As always she knows how to put good light on others and let her partner shine. 

It was thanks to WGM that I got to know more about a beautiful, genuine, brave, delicate, mischievous, gentle, and charming Kim So Eun who always try to stay true to herself and hold her grounds. I really love her for who she is, both the strong and soft side of her.

Sad that selfish me won't see her more every Saturday but i'm also relieved that it's over. The show is really consuming. I hope she could live her life and focus on more projects to come. I hear no news about her Chinese movie and SWWTN's both leads are in hospital now. Crossing my fingers they would recover soon and things will go well from this point.

Again pls forgive me for this rambling on WGM :) I like and support Solim but since this post is more about my thoughts on So Eun, I decide to post it here. If it's not suitable, I will put it in spoiler or post it in the shippers' thread hehe :):)

Hi..i think this is my first time dropping by here. :)

I would like to share some gifs of soeun on her last BRI for WGM. 

hope it's okay to share it here since i think not all soeun's fan are WGM follower/Solim honeybees. ^_^

​Hi ^^/ Thank you so much (to all honeybees) for supporting So Eun in the past 10 months. Thank you for the lovely GIFs too! Please continue loving So Eun and drop by often~

There's no update about So Eun??? :tears: What am I going to do now that WGM has ended? As much as I want to watch kdrama or anime...there's really nothing that caught my attention. I only kept on checking updates about So Eun and watch old videos. I admire her more, she is really such a cute, strong, brave, cool and mischievous lady. I hope she'll update her twitter and instagram...:(

Since there's no update about So Eun and the thread is not moving...Why don't we talk about everyone's thoughts about some things. Of course it is related to Kim So Eun. :D

SET I: THE FIRSTS

1. How did you know about Kim So Eun?
  2. What was your first thoughts about her when you first saw her?
  3. What is your first impression of her?  
  4. When did you know that you are already a fan of her?

I hope you'll find the time to answer these questions.. ^^ Enjoy!!!

Let me answer the set of questions...:P

I got to know Kim So Eun when I watched Boys Over Flowers. It was the famous korean drama during the time it was aired in our country. Many young people were crazy about it since there are 4 handsome lead actors and many thinks they're better than the former F4 from Taiwan and Japan. (As for me, I personally think that the Taiwan version is the best...keke...) Anyway, I was not really excited about it because I didn't find the main lead actress interesting. (I am actually a very critical person when it comes to movies/ dramas, I would only choose to watch if I like the female lead.)  But then, my sister and friend got hooked because of the handsome F4...and in the end I tried to check it out to see if I will change my mind about the main lead actress. I watched it but it didn't get my interest. Not until I saw the girl with black silky straight hair wearing a red apron. She has a really beautiful eyes, smile and charming face. She's the one that got my interest...and so I only watched episodes that showed her parts. I skipped other parts and only watch her in the drama.

My first thought and impression of her? I really thought that she is beautiful and charming. I just think that her shoulders are not wide enough. Nevertheless, she still got my interest and I got to like her charming appearance and lovable character. (I must admit that I like her better than the japanese and taiwanese best friend version of the main lead actress.She's got the whole package of an actress) 

I know that I'm already a fan of her when I started searching about her. I tried to check her profiles online and see what other dramas or movies she was on. Luckily she was also in Empress Chun Chu and I got to watch her portraying a different type of character with her beauty shining. Then I watched all her interviews and even fanmade videos of her in youtube. I came to follow her activities. 

Sorry if my post is long...:P

***By the way, I did not mean to offend fans of GHS... I just can't get myself to like her in BOF...I don't know why ^^v I know she's a talented actress and I really admire her personality. So humble and kind. 

@imsoeunlove There's no need to apologise, anything to keep the thread moving~

SET I: THE FIRSTS

I'm a big fan of CNBlue Lee Jong Hyun, watched one episode of wgm when BE couple first started. That was when I first know the actress Kim So Eun. Her straightforward attitude caught my attention, probably I'm sick of the normally gentle and demure attitude of korean actresses (****in general). 

Then I watched ep22 and figured out the 2am incident. Didn't realise I have somehow became her fan until I started crying while reading the harsh comments of netizens. Couldn't understand why nobody actually cares about her as a person, and how she must have felt devastated with her mom in the hospital and her filming schedule etc. I guess I was hurt because they were saying things irresponsibly without knowing who she is (like most fans, not that I know her personally too, these are my opinion ^^), so I've stayed up all night after that, to read up on her past interviews and videos. 

I like her easygoing attitude, and how she brings herself as an actress. It doesn't matter if she's not the most popular actress out there in the k-drama industry, she has the right attitude and accountable for her own career. Well of course these are entirely up to subjectivity, everyone has different opinions I mean ^^ So Eun's fan-base is another major reason why I've chosen to trust her and be her fan. To me, be it international fans or Chinese fans, for people to continue supporting her for over 6/7 years says something about her character. 

Oops, must be getting too used to writing essays for my uni work :P

Looking forward to reading some of your responses, till then~^^

Archived