---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

Guest aipeachie

right though a drama's rating doesn't exactly prove a drama is good or not, but it show the populairty of course...so im glad that the rating went up.....the Ryo's fans lol j/k it's the drama that makes ppl watch it

I agree. I only started watching the drama in the beginning cuz of Ryo was in it. But after the first drama, I've become totally hooked. Right now even if Ryo wasn't in it, I would still keep on watching it. The story is just so touching. And all the lil phrases that some character says are really meaningful and make me think how lucky I really am.

My favourite quotes in episode 7 (used white font so it won't spoil it for others)

Quote 1: There is never enough time

But because of this, I've understand the importance of time

Quote 2: Getting the disease isn't unlucky

it's only inconvinient

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hurtwou

yup .. in every eps has some phrases very meaningful ....

make us think a lot about ourselves huh

im glad the rating went up too ....

hope it con't to go up

I agree. I only started watching the drama in the beginning cuz of Ryo was in it. But after the first drama, I've become totally hooked. Right now even if Ryo wasn't in it, I would still keep on watching it. The story is just so touching. And all the lil phrases that some character says are really meaningful and make me think how lucky I really am.

My favourite quotes in episode 7 (used white font so it won't spoil it for others)

Quote 1: There is never enough time

But because of this, I've understand the importance of time

Quote 2: Getting the disease isn't unlucky

it's only inconvinient

Aww. Very sweet.. & sad. =(

Guest crazyMuka

yahooo!!! Thanks Kioku Fansubs, I'm going to get it as soon as it appears on the tracker. Jpopsuki's tracker is generally fast, lol ^___^v.

*edit: nvm, it's already there :D.

Guest taceldi

TT0TT nooo, I wanna watch this, but everytime I try to DL it through clubbox, it keeps being stupid. O_O this is going to be the end of me T_T

Clubbox never works for me for some reason, try using bittorent. I'm willing to guide you through if you don't know how to use it, just message me. :)

here is the clubbox dl link XD

hope u'll enjoy it

Thank you!

Hey I have a question for you guys though.. is it just me or is clubbox being really uncooperative lately? I mean like usually when I get the files onto the download queue thing it starts withing 5-10 minutes or so, but recently it hasn't been starting at all.. I have like 12 things I want to download and nothing has finished/began downloading, I even restarted my computer/the program too. It's quite aggravating..

Guest vanggirlie

i'm glad ep 7. i'm actually dl both subbed versions and than decide later to see which i like most.

same with me about watching the drama at first because of ryo but then erika sujwara is such a cute and good actor that i'm hooked. i also like the ako character. but most of all i love the scenes with ryo.

Guest vanggirlie

ok i finally watched ep 7. so sad...like every ep. preview of ep 8 looks real sad.

where do you think ryo's character is going in the drama? i still wish for more Haruto and Haruto+Aya scenes.

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

^

Yup yup, I agree I want there to be more Haruto/Aya scenes coz I think they make such a cute couple ^^ I really like how they showed the development of their relationship...but I'm sad coz you know what's gonna eventually happen in the end....I keep forgetting that it's incurable and I keep hoping that she'll be cured miraculously.... sigh....I'm gonna be bawling my eyes out towards the end....I'm dreading it actually...but I love this drama so much!

I'm downloading ep 8 at the moment...I'm so excited! Only 2 hours left...although...I can't understand it at all...but eh...I watched the last 3 eps raw coz I'm waiting for pbfansubs and I had exams and stuff ><

Archived