---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

ahh,... im still on ep3 huhu... ive been waiting for PBF to release the episodes ^^

every episode is really touching... i cried every episode :( her..

yah, ako was really envious of aya at first, but she has a reason ne?

coz aya was the favorite even before she had the disease...

ehhh.. cant wait for the following episodes... ive only seen them on trailers ><

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hurtwou

ahh,... im still on ep3 huhu... ive been waiting for PBF to release the episodes ^^

every episode is really touching... i cried every episode :( her..

yah, ako was really envious of aya at first, but she has a reason ne?

coz aya was the favorite even before she had the disease...

ehhh.. cant wait for the following episodes... ive only seen them on trailers ><

yeah ... i was waiting for PBF to release ... but they seem busy at the moment ...

im not too patient .... :P ... so i just dl Kioku fansubs ...

they did a great job on subbing it too ^^ ... *i like how they put those name like okaasan~mother...*

spoilers:

in eps 5, when the parents are talkin about 'pity' they got from the boss of the super market ...

i like the phrase the mother said : Pitying is taking others' sadness and pain, and treating it as your own' ...

i never thout it that way ^^

this drama really meaningful ... learned somthing new after every eps

yeah ... i was waiting for PBF to release ... but they seem busy at the moment ...

they did a great job on subbing it too ^^ ... *i like how they put those name like okaasan~mother...*

spoilers:

in eps 5, when the parents are talkin about 'pity' they got from the boss of the super market ...

i like the phrase the mother said : Pitying is taking others' sadness and pain, and treating it as your own' ...

^thats ep6 =) and next time you put a spoiler itd be great if you could put it in white just so others wouldnt go crazy when they accidentally read it ^^

anyhooo. yeah i just finished ep6.. awww. it was sad.. & sweet at the same time. i love aya's family.

Guest nanachan

I just want to say I love this drama. It's one of those drama where it hits your heart and reside there for a long time. I trully admired the way Aya handles her illness. She's such a sweet but yet very strong person. I'm not sure if I could keep my calmness if I was to discover I have that diseasse. I also liked the way how she always put on a smile for others although she's in distress n pain. She's someone I can learn alot from.

Guest hurtwou

^thats ep6 =) and next time you put a spoiler itd be great if you could put it in white just so others wouldnt go crazy when they accidentally read it ^^

anyhooo. yeah i just finished ep6.. awww. it was sad.. & sweet at the same time. i love aya's family.

oh yeah .. it was eps 6 ...

gomen ... about the spoilers >_<

ill put it in white next time :)

Guest Funkie_dayZ

^^ yeshh.. pls put da spoilers on.. hahahha... im onli at ep 3... been dl-ing other dramas.. will dl da rest of kioku fansubs soon.. lol

Guest bloopy_babo

spoilers:

where do you find the kioku fansubs? ive been waitin for the pbf hardsubs but it is takin forever. i cant find the softsubs. :(

Guest aipeachie

kioku fansubs are at jpopsuki

go back a few pages and you'll find the link

gomen to those who wants a synopse for ep 7 ><

really busy this week, so don't think I'll be writing one

Guest hurtwou

where do you find the kioku fansubs? ive been waitin for the pbf hardsubs but it is takin forever. i cant find the softsubs. :(

hey ... u find it here at kioku's site, both torrent n cb : http://www.kiokukonseki.com/mambo/index.ph...&id=7&Itemid=12

aipeachie:

are you one of the staffs of kioku's fansub team too ??

if so, just wanna say thanx to all the hardwork to sub the drama ...

realy appreciate them .... arigatou ^^

Guest Funkie_dayZ

^^^ i like ure subbing grp too.. thx to u guys.. i can watch this show.. hahaha..

btw.. i cant dl ep 3 from ure cb.. i guess im too slow.. lol

Man, I have been trying to find the links to this drama and ryo's other drama. Anyways I really want to see it...know where I can dl it?

well try d-addicts.com both of Ryo-chan dramas is there. both are pretty good dramas

Guest crazyMuka

For those who are waiting for PBFansubs, they had just released ep 4 at D-addicts. Go and support them too :).

I just saw the ratings for this drama, and I'm soo happy to see that the ratings indeed are going up :D. Ep 7's rating is 16.2%, which is pretty good, considering the fact that the starting ratings were around 12-13%. Finally, people have started to notice how good this drama is. I'm so glad, though I think ratings don't matter much anyway.

Argh, I want to watch ep 8 right now. The wait is excruciating.

For those who are waiting for PBFansubs, they had just released ep 4 at D-addicts. Go and support them too :).

I just saw the ratings for this drama, and I'm soo happy to see that the ratings indeed are going up :D. Ep 7's rating is 16.2%, which is pretty good, considering the fact that the starting ratings were around 12-13%. Finally, people have started to notice how good this drama is. I'm so glad, though I think ratings don't matter much anyway.

Argh, I want to watch ep 8 right now. The wait is excruciating.

right though a drama's rating doesn't exactly prove a drama is good or not, but it show the populairty of course...so im glad that the rating went up.....the Ryo's fans lol j/k it's the drama that makes ppl watch it

Archived