---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

Guest because_of_you

hey aipeachie

Thank you for your summary spoiler it was written very well, i really appreciates summaries like that especially because i don't really understand much of japanese and yet i couldn't wait for the subtitles to episode 5 therefore i watched it anyways!!

so just wanna thank u again, i now have a better understanding of that episode!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cyndie x3

i love the the song "Only Human" by K!

i was wondering if anybody knew where i could find a streaming link to the song so i can put it on my xanga..

Guest crazyMuka

aipeachie, I really appreciate the little summary for episode 5 that you posted. I felt sadden by just reading your spoiler. The closing quote is what I really like. There's a tint of sadness in the way she says it, but there's also lots of hope and strength in those simple sentences. I can't wait for the hardsubbed versions from both groups.

Guest aipeachie

aipeachie, I really appreciate the little summary for episode 5 that you posted. I felt sadden by just reading your spoiler. The closing quote is what I really like. There's a tint of sadness in the way she says it, but there's also lots of hope and strength in those simple sentences. I can't wait for the hardsubbed versions from both groups.

this episode is actually the first episode I cried in ><

watching how much pain Aya is and how bad she feels being a burden to everyone else

yah I agree with you. The closing quote does have a tint of sadness, but it shows how positive she is and how she is trying her best to be strong

Hardsubs... um... yah.... *runs off*

this episode is actually the first episode I cried in ><

watching how much pain Aya is and how bad she feels being a burden to everyone else

yah I agree with you. The closing quote does have a tint of sadness, but it shows how positive she is and how she is trying her best to be strong

Hardsubs... um... yah.... *runs off*

awww.. yeah i think ill end up crying too T____T.

aya has too sweet of a character.. she shouldnt feel that she is being a burden to others. it makes me sad seeing her in so much pain ><"

Guest photodaisy

Awww, it sounds cute. DISEASE kill me too...haha.

I'm downloading it...because I seriously need a Jdorama to watch...I've only watched two minutes of DRAGON ZAKURA...and it died when there were no subs. ^_^

Thanks for offering the link with the subs! SOOO EXCITED TO WATCH!!!

Guest aipeachie

here is a clubbox mirror for those who can't use BT

wow, you guys at Kioku are fast!!! Thanks a bunch, I'm off to dl it now :D

haha thanks XD

this episode actually took us longer than expected >< ran into some small problems

less than 24 hours till the next ep is shown *jumps up and down* can't wait to see what happens in ep 6

can't believe this drama is half over already o_0

Archived