After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

when is the music video out, i hope the music video is red hot sexy....

i dont know the girls enough by face well enough :( who is the girl in white top???

^ park ga hee. She is the leader of A.S! :P

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha wow. just like pcd - only ga hee and jung ah are front up vocals. pcd has nicole, all the other dolls are the slutty backdrop dancers. hahaha

but after school seems less ... suggestive... than pcd; probably a good thing since korea can't handle it yet.

i dont get why playgirlz wasnt their debut... the rap is cool. the best part of the song is whoever sings right after the rap =/

Guest redzone85

Music Core Debut Performance (in HD):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-KvrbL5Z4E

comparing it to other female groups' debut performance, which are often forgettable, i think After School did a good job in leaving an impression on many who've watched it.

plus the fact that MuCore has a horrible sound stage and still they didn't disappoint shows that After School has potential to go far. ^^

exactly, their debut wasnt bad at all. I seen worse from 'certain' girl groups, but they turned out huge success. I just hope they continue to not disappoint me, because i am a fickle fan who cant accept simple mistakes. But i always support in dollars in actors/singers who i support.

The song is catchy... for me anyway, i think i can listen to it 100 times before it pushes me over the edge.

^ park ga hee. She is the leader of A.S! :P

She is one fine lady, worth checking out lol. :ph34r:

I also like the one with short purple stripe shirt with white mini-skirt.

I like those 2 so far

Guest kangeroo

The day before yesterday, i heard the teaser, and i wasn't that impressed with the song clip.

But then i listened to the full song, and like the producer's previous works, it's an instant hit.

It's catchy just like Bad boy, Crazy, Last Farewell, How and etc.

So at least the girls have someone backing them that will continue to produce trendy music.

OMG...i totally forgot about Music Core today.

But luckily as soon as i put up my tvants, the girls' perf started.

Whoo...i was lucky! Perfect timing.

Umm...i guess i wasn't impressed with this first perf.

They don't seem as comfortable, and as charismatic as i was expecting. (refers to SBS gayo perf - playgirlz)

But i'm not giving up on them, it's their first perf.

Despite their awkward dancing, i think vocally they were good.

But...i think they're a little different from what i was expecting too...not necessarily in a bad way, but there's something bothering me.

I can only see them improving more and more.

So...looking forward to more of these girls.

Guest Sonia.Shin

I think this girl group is going to give a change from all the other groups... coz I'm fed up with all the cutesy crap. I think I am going to like some new Sexy chic Theme other from Lee Hyori.

Their debut performance

was not disappointing at all.

I feel that it would be better

if they performed the

whole song of 'PLAY GIRLZ'

I was kind of expecting a more

powerful dance moves for

'AH'.

and i think i somehow know

who sings the part

after the 1st rap part

in 'PLAY GIRLZ'

If im not wrong its the girl

dressed in purple,with no stripes

(and she was the only one with

no stripes at all during the perf)

anyway

i really hope that they

changed the dance moves

to a powerful & sexy

one.I dont want

to hear people saying that

they are just another PCD.

Guest svisual

^

^

after watching their today's performance for like numerous times already, i think the one who first sang after the rap part in "Playgirlz" could either be Kim Jung Ah or Bekha. i don't think Jooyeon (the one with no stripes in today's perf) has vocals strong enough to sing that part.

it seems that Jung Ah might just be the main vocalist seeing Gahee & Bekha are the two rappers and Jooyeon and Soyoung are backup vocals.

and did anyone else notice that they're all standing at equal height next to each other?? i guess it's true then that their average height is 170cm!

and i like the fact that the ladies are all toned-slim and not skinny-anorexic-thin.

makes me want to hit the gym regularly again! :D

Guest pga pga

16 pages already , I have alot of catchin up to do

AH the performance was pretty goood , after finally seeing the choreography I think "hot"

and Lee Joo Yeon is hot after seeing the picture in page 12 I think I love her lol

we really need more picture of the girls

svisualthanks for keeping us updated ^^

i love their debut performance they done good....the girls are so hot....i am only dissappointed with the intro song they cut it short to 42 sec wish they could do it longer to the original 1min plus....anyway the girl in white top is she gahee ? i am still learning who is who....hehehe i only hope the girl that lifted her leg high up would stop doing it hehehe i found it a bit not so nice to look at lol other than that they were awesome and i like them...hope they will do much more better on inkigayo ....i know they can....

Guest redzone85

^

^

after watching their today's performance for like numerous times already, i think the one who first sang after the rap part in "Playgirlz" could either be Kim Jung Ah or Bekha. i don't think Jooyeon (the one with no stripes in today's perf) has vocals strong enough to sing that part.

So the one with white mini skirt and striped shirt is either Kim Jung Ah or Bekha?

I still cant tell who is who just by face, i cant differentiate 5 different girls by names for now

edit - nevermind, i just noticed the picture from page 1 is the same outfit on the debut

well i think their dance wasn't like strong movements and stuff because they need to sing while dancing

i mean if they dance really powerful they wouldn't have enough energy to sing and stuff..

but yeah

their performance was good

ga hee is so pretty~ and looks really really young compare to her real age~

after all age is just a number

Guest goldenGAZE

WOW, that was sexy. I though it was a very good debut stage, Vocals were good and the dancing although not as complex as i thought it would be was performed very well. They had such good stage presence, i couldn't keep my eyes of Becca and the leader (yeah i don't know names yet) in particular. I can't wait to see more performances. Oh and the But slap in the rap was hilarious- i think my favourite part is the rap now ^^.

Guest jebabe19

Seriously.. Their performance was great.... pls do remember that most of the debut stage of famous artists now were a mess.... But A.S. rocked the stage.... I loved it... they seem really prepared... now I have to lose weight haha.. I'm jealous of their bod haha I wish I could be as beautiful when I reached their age... haha

Guest nicolexr

to tell you the truth, when i got hooked on to Ga Hee after her SBS Gayo Daejun performance, i started looking up for many info on her. and whenever i found rumours about her being married and with child, i ALWAYS tracked it back to the SAME INTERNATIONAL FAN. yes. not FANS. but FAN. worse, it was an INTERNATIONAL FAN. the rumours of her being married and with child was started by ONE FAN (!!!) and suddenly, everyone thinks Ga Hee is married! Urgh! how annoying!

i even got a chance to talk to this international fan and asked her if she was close to Ga Hee and she didn't even know Ga Hee personally!!! BLEH. so much for spreading unneccessary rumours. <_<

so for now, i choose to dispell whatever rumours about her being married and what nots. if she actually is, things will come to light and it might come out from her own mouth too, but until then, Park Ga Hee is NOT married nor does she have a child !

---------

MuCore starting soon!

Oh wow, seriously? Guess I shouldn't have believed she was married. .__. I couldn't help it, so many people were saying it! D: lol, the one who made it up probably was a big fan of Yoochun or smth. I don't think it's a rumor though that Yoochun and Ga Hee used to date, right? There are pictures of them around, but anyway, I can't wait 'til they debut. I feel like I'm going to like them. Even though they have a sexy image, I think it's fine because they're already in their twenties.

EDIT!

okay lol i'm watching their debut vid right now. and...

I think this girl group is going to give a change from all the other groups... coz I'm fed up with all the cutesy crap. I think I am going to like some new Sexy chic Theme other from Lee Hyori.

i agree.

SECOND EDIT! (lol)

holy. omg, park ga hee is smoking hot! her body is to die for, really. and she's so pretty! she looks like a taller boa. haha.

it was a good debut, definitely not disappointing.

some screencaps!

11ipc76.jpg

dn29hi.jpg

nps0zm.jpg

2mcetzl.jpg

34tdblu.jpg

2ze9ird.jpg

2n72g6v.jpg

Guest fULL mOOn

After watching their MuCore debut stage, I'm able to recognize Jung Ah and Ga Hee's faces! Jung Ah was the one standing on top of the stairs when they started to perform "Playzgirl". And I think Jung Ah is one of the lead vocals, among with Ga Hee?! Cause I see them singing most of the time ^__^;

Jung Ah sounds breathless at times but all in all, it was a powerful debut stage! At least better than those groups out there!

I can't take my eyes off Kahi when she performed! But the time where she lifted her leg was very ... disturbing - I know it might because they want to cop PCD dolls but you get what I mean :wacko:

And when Bekha stands up to rap for "Playgirlz", I thought After School definitely had the stage presence!

I look forward to more of their performances! Go kahi! Go After School! I finally found another new girl group that deserves the attention - the first one being The Grace .

Now, can I assume that:

Bekha & Ga Hee - Rappers

Jung Ah - Main Vocal

So Young & Joo Yeon - Back Up vocals

???

Archived