After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I"m interested in this group already . I was attracted by their rapping skill on SBS gayo with sondambi

OH MY GOD> can say I'm their fan now hahahah

can't wait to their debut.

LOVE THEM > INtro was hot hot. AH song sounds little cute to me . but may be they make it hot . ho ho ho

I can't wait xD!

Their song 'AH' is really catchy.

And like everyone else said, I wish they would make Play Girlz a full song-- not just an intro.

When I first heard that Park Ga Hee will be debuting as a member in a girl group, I was all hyped already. It feels like just yesterday when me and my bestfriend were discussing about how we wanted PGH to debut as a singer (because we absolutely adored her in Son Dam Bi's Bad Boy). 8D Absolutely agitated now that our wish did come true after all. XD

Lovin their songs and totally anticipating for their debut. Looking forward for their MV! (Does anyone here know when the full MV will be released?)

Guest ygbigbang

They definitely a Girlicious 2.

I saw Girlicious perform live at a BSB concert haha so yeah... they were picked by the PCD themselves.

Their song 'Ah' is very very catchy :)

I never ever thought that Juyeon would become a singer, knowing her as a ulzzang.

I always thought that she looked super innocent so this is a shocker, but she's pretty.

Guest gouka_odoriko

I'm gonna watch this girls to fame hahaha!!

I like their style...cause as I mature I wanna idolize mature people too hehehe...

and Becca is my first impression favorite because she's the same age as mine and can speak english as she came from Hawaii :D

GaHee may be that old but she's a great dancer!

something to share...

This account has a lot of School Girl's vid & audio stuff...including S.Blush, with Son Dambi

http://www.youtube.com/user/oOAyuXJunsuOo

age doesn't really matter in here

ga hee looks pretty young compare to her real age anyways so yeah

and their image already looks pretty young so yeah..

and plus their sexy concept, pretty much that might attract alot of guys (even though concept these days are being cute and stuff).

i really like their AH song...

playgirlz was cool too~

but both of the songs have the sound in the beginning

the same sound from the beginnings of somdambi's crazy and brown eyed girls' eo jeo da

and i wonder why they would debut with a minialbum with only 2 songs?...

1 intro + 1 song?

that's all?...

pretty risky...

i mean when they finish promoting AH....is that all then?

but nvm about that, they know what to do on their own hehe

Guest ningmeng

can't help but to comment!

the members are all freaking hot!

watching the 30s teaser.

the vibe they give out... makes you want to watch/hear more about them.

im disappointed that playgirlz is just an intro.

it would be a good song if its a full song.

their management must be smart.

because playgirlz makes you keep wanting for more!

look at the search engines in korea.

playgirlz is a great intro!

cant wait for their debut stage!

Guest svisual

but both of the songs have the sound in the beginning

the same sound from the beginnings of somdambi's crazy and brown eyed girls' eo jeo da

and i wonder why they would debut with a minialbum with only 2 songs?...

1 intro + 1 song?

that's all?...

pretty risky...

i mean when they finish promoting AH....is that all then?

but nvm about that, they know what to do on their own hehe

all songs composed by brave brothers have the same sound in the beginning.. it's their signature sound, or something like that. so it's not copying or anything. it's just that the songs were composed by the same producers. ^^

and i read a korean news article which states that After School will DEFINITELY be releasing a full album soon. if i'm not wrong (my korean's a little rusty), they will be releasing the album in July. idono. i have to confirm this again. so this album makes it their "singles" album i suppose.

Guest x0_saturn_0x

their vocals are nice and easy on the ears =)

i love how they don't have the typical girly-high-pitched voices. there's a more mature vibe from them.

Playgirlz is so catchy! the beat is awesome.... too bad it's not longer... it's so awesome =O

i can't wait to see what they'll bring to the stage

Guest xxLove812

and i read a korean news article which states that After School will DEFINITELY be releasing a full album soon. if i'm not wrong (my korean's a little rusty), they will be releasing the album in July. idono. i have to confirm this again. so this album makes it their "singles" album i suppose.

Yeah I read that too. Maybe it was in here... Can't remember ahaha xD

I got Playgirlz on repeat!! Ah is warming up to me, it gets catchy after listening to it a few times.

I think their ages are okay, because didn't Nicole from PCD start in her later 20's also? As long as they can still shake it, it's all good, right? :P

I want to see the mv already!! Arggh, how come it's not out yet?

Can't wait for that, and their debut performance!! :D

Guest svisual

After School - AH Teaser (HD Version)

credits: AfterSchoolCraze@YouTube

and for those who asked when will the full MV come out, honestly speaking, i have no idea. :mellow:

but what i do know is that their MuCore debut is coming in a few hours!!! can't waittttttttttt!!!!!!!

QUICK REMINDER-

Please remember to stay on topic, mentioning of other artists is prohibited even if you block it off or spoiler it we will still get in trouble because your just not allowed to mention other artists in another artists thread. So please stop with the Girlicious comments especially the posting of their pictures.

Also remember to check the first post for updated news on them.

Other than that happy posting. :D

Regards to the full MV, I'm guessing it won't be long til it is release. Since they have already shown the teaser & they release their single & their debut stage is tomorrow. It won't be long til the full MV is released. My guess that it'll probably be released this wkend, hopefully. So everyone let's just look forward to that & their debut stage.

Guest Labacookie

Please remember to stay on topic, mentioning of other artists is prohibited even if you block it off or spoiler it we will still get in trouble because your just not allowed to mention other artists in another artists thread.

That's good to know! I'll keep it in mind!

Archived