After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

Guest splendidlure

I'm kinda expect more of the performance, but for a debut performance it was okay...

I wish they didn't use the stairs for the props, because that will remind people of PCD's performance(When I Grow Up - Nicole always on top with 2 girls on each side). And when they left one of their leg, oh no...again, it is PCD's signature move...

Vocally, I think they're doing great for their debut....

But for the choreography, many of us (including me) had expect to see sexier dance move......the dance should be a bit stronger in the chorus part I think...

I was thinking of the same thing. The girls have potential, but they need to incorporate more of their own ideas before trouble happens. They need more aggressiveness in their poppin' toos.

I agree. They're doing fine when it came to vocals.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovely_desire

I loved their song ah.

and park ga hee is so beautiful

ahem im not gay. lol

but she is so pretty and i think she has the nicest voice in the group

Joo Yeon i think they second one they showed in debut wearign the stripes on

she looks older than all of them

though stil pretty.

Guest mulamula

just saw music core debut. i'm anticipating these girls are very pussycatdolls-esque. you can tell they have

a lot of core/belly/hip moves. it would seem that park gahee seems to be the groups focal point but i couldn't help but always be drawn whenever kim jung ah came out. anyway, can't wait to see more. i just have one

minor point i want to share. i would love to see more dance moves - it seems all they did was minimal gyration and model posing. i can tell these girls can showcase much more than that.

Guest jeong_baby

Oh goodness, what a refreshing change<333

Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUU Pledis Ent!

These ladies are HOT in everything, vocal and dancing, etc. They have so so much potential.

I am very much anticipating more from this group.

Does anyone know when their full mv is being released? The teaser did its job--it teaseeeed us to want more :)

Guest jasmine_korea

I saw the performance and seriously it was a fresh air comparing to all those cute fake girl groups out there!!

I actually liked the choreo and Gahee is gorgeous ^^

I'm really looking forward to their next performances, at least everyone has a part here comparing to PCD !

Guest Sephiroth101

I like the older or should I say more mature looking group. These girls are closer to my age then most of the other girl groups out there. They sounded fine vocally. I expected their stage performance to be stronger especially if they are modeling themselves after PCD. I will just chalk it up to nerves and it is their first performance. They should improve in future performances.

Guest xxLove812

Hey guys! I made a wordpress account so go bookmark it!

:D

♥ Join the Craze - After School 『애프터스쿨』 ♥

jointhecraze.jpg

I'll post other goodies later ^_^

Guest ChouChou

omg

FINALLY...!!

a group that's around the same age as me! i don't feel like some weird old person listening to little kids anymore!

it's definitely refreshing to see an older group with more of a sexy, in-your-face kinda image

and i like the rapping aswell

groups like wondergirls and snsd..although i do like em...they were starting to get a bit samey lol

Guest coffeehouse.

OOOH! It was a great performance even though they just debuted : D.

I'm looking forward to see them in other performances, radio & variety shows

omg

FINALLY...!!

a group that's around the same age as me! i don't feel like some weird old person listening to little kids anymore!

hahah, i know i feel the same...... for some reason i see them as the grown up version of the WG ^_^

Pao

Guest The Machine

Ahh, I'm gonna go watch the debut performance, I've been waiting for them to debut ever since I heard news of the group.

Also to those wondering why Gahee debuted so late, well I'm guessing she was fine with her career as a (very very popular) backup dancer in Korea. She WAS in that Korean-American group S.Blush in 2007 i believe, they had a song called "It's My Life" (all in english) but I guess they didn't make it too big so she did her own thing like more backup dancing and rapping before debuting in After School. Hopefully here to stay now 8D

Guest miss scarlett

When they said that AS is the the Korean version of the Pussycat dolls, they really took it literally. :D

But then again, it was an impressive debut performance. :) I can't wait to see more of them in the future!

im starting to like Becka together with Ga Hee and Jung Ah :)

the rest.. not so much and the fair faced girl shd not do that cutesy gesture with her finger. It was abit inappropriate since A.S is considered a sexy group.. *more attitude, girl.. work it!!!* =.=;; Lacked of experience I guessed.. >''<

I hope the camera can focus on the other girl in all purple.. poor thing.. I can barely notice her last night.. >''<

Archived