After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

many people are wondering why the girls only released only 2 songs, I think it's 'cause their company is testing the waters and waiting for fans' reactions. if all goes wells, the girls could possibly release a longer mini album (or full album). so let's wish our girls the best on their debut today (in a couple of hours!!) <3

and even though Play Girlz is short it's still so addicting XD

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest infinityyy

I'm surprisingly very, very excited for this girl group. I wasn't initially excited for any girl groups debuting in the past few years (except BEG and Seeya; took me a bit longer to like Kara, but I really like them now.). This group feels refreshing after all the cuteness overload the other groups have been giving us (minus BEG and Seeya). Their songs are also veryyy catchy :) I hope to see a lot more from this group.

So on Music Core at 3:30pm, Kr time? For the people in the U.K, I think that should be around 6:30am, Saturday Morning...If my TVants works, I'll definitely be watching them.

I'm guessing that their official color will be purple?

Guest miss scarlett

"Play Girlz" is really, really addicting. I think it's much better than "AH!", but that song is also very catchy, especially the chorus. *-* I'm expecting more from this group! Hopefully they will release even better stuff in the future. =)

Guest svisual

So on Music Core at 3:30pm, Kr time? For the people in the U.K, I think that should be around 6:30am, Saturday Morning...If my TVants works, I'll definitely be watching them.

I'm guessing that their official color will be purple?

i'm not too sure if MuCore starts at 3.30pm or 3.10pm (because i'm a member of another forum and that forum states MuCore to be at 3.10pm. and this forum always provides the most accurate info on stuff) so to be safe, start buffering your tvants early so we won't miss the ladies!

only a few more hours to go to their debut!

im growing to like this group a lot.

And the 2 songs are very additing.

Oh their debut is tonight.........

i have to see this!

edit: does anyone no where to get their dubut album??

I checked yesasia but they dont have it.

Guest JJ.biased

Wahh.. i really love their 'Play girlz' they sing it with a lot of attitude ~

I hope to see their offical debut

speaking of it .. so many girl groups happening ~

wells i be watching out for them ;)

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

^

^mm yer

i wonder when their full MV will be released. wanna see what the whole thing would look like

but im looking forward to today & seeing their choreography :]

im pretty sure music core starts at 3.30pm korean time. but i haven't watched music core for a couple of weeks so im a bit rushy on the times >_>

Lee Joo Yeon

2009011512007880680_1.jpg

No thanks to my none existence Korean but thanks to the help of Google Translator, found this recent news [15th January 2009] on 22 year old Lee Joo Yeon...From what I could understand from the Engrish that Google brought up!, the 5 Ladies are the talk of the town right now so this picture just had to come up...It's nothing bad.

Their Agency said that She was a model for a magazine before going into singing and dancing.

It goes on to talk about the song 'Ah' and how it's composed by the same person that composed, 'Crazy' by Son Dambi...It says that it has a repeating melody with impressing lyrics and a very impressive hip-hop dance and the article finishes with them saying that the 5 ladies are drawing lots of attention...

Credit: Stoo Asiae

Really good news!!!

Guest superjihyeee!

ahh i'm so excited for their comeback.

i can't wait to watch it.

^wow, she's really pretty.

It goes on to talk about the song 'Ah' and how it's composed by the same person that composed, 'Crazy' by Son Dambi...It says that it has a repeating melody with impressing lyrics and a very impressive hip-hop dance and the article finishes with them saying that the 5 ladies are drawing lots of attention...

ohh so 'Ah' is made by the person who made 'Crazy'. lol it does have a repeating melody. :P but i want to see the dance :3

Guest xxLove812

Woo! Yay for After School! I wonder how the chanting will be for them xD

"After School... saranghae!" Ahaha xD 3 more hours!!

There's something about SBS that's mentioned in all the articles I've read thta I don't quite understand...It says firstly, 17th MBC Music Core then 18th SBS Popular Song???

Guest svisual

^

many recent articles are reporting on how After School is capturing everyone's attention with their concept. they also mention about After School's debut performances which will first be at MBC Music Core and the next one which will be at SBS Inkigayo.

^^

AND, After School is still no. 1 in Naver search rankings!!!

:D

V Yup! they'll be at inkigayo too tomorrow! ^^

Guest xxLove812

^Sweet! So they'll be in Inkigayo on Sunday too? :w00t:

Edit: ^ Awesome! I hope the MV will be released by then coz I don't think I can wait until Monday or Tuesday for it >.<

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

woww Lee Joo Yeon is hott !

she's really white tho .. but looks so sweet :]

ohh she was a model too? mm .. all-rounder i see

^you need to download tvants first .. :]

Archived