Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Although it even looks a bit skinnier than the real man, this sculture is much better than the one I saw earlier (I think the other one was wax but I can't remember where I saw it :sweatingbullets: ). He needs to put on some meat seriously... :o

You are right.. CCBabe... this statue is much better than the previous which was also posted by me .. :w00t: (but m not the one who made it B) )

i dun want to repost it here because i m afraid i will hang the "maker" n have him canned... !!! :angry:

Read on Soompi that Yeom Jung-hwa is getting married to a doctor. Is she the actress who's reputed to be the ex-girlfriend of DG?

Yes.. she is his ex :sweatingbullets:

luckily and happily to hear about her wed... God bless her groom... :phew:

Dong Gun will be happy n save in our hands..... :w00t::w00t:

Yes.. she is his ex :sweatingbullets:

luckily and happily to hear about her wed... God bless her groom... :phew:

Dong Gun will be happy n save in our hands..... :w00t::w00t:

I thought DG's name was linked to the other actress Eum Jung Hwa..er..i'm confused.. :blush:

I thought DG's name was linked to the other actress Eum Jung Hwa..er..i'm confused.. :blush:

Yes, Inez, DG's name was linked to other actresses such as Go So-young, Kim Hee-sun, etc., but I read (somewhere) he claimed they were only friends and would admit to only Yeom Jung-hwa being his ex. BTW, she was a family friend too, I think. I never used to like her because she often portrayed 'cold' and 'aloof' characters and so, I misguidely assume her to be such a person. But after seeing her performance in Lovely Rivals, I realised what a good actress she really is and I wish her all the happiness she so deserves with her doctor husband-to-be. DG would wish her the same too.

Yes, Inez, DG's name was linked to other actresses such as Go So-young, Kim Hee-sun, etc., but I read (somewhere) he claimed they were only friends and would admit to only Yeom Jung-hwa being his ex. BTW, she was a family friend too, I think. I never used to like her because she often portrayed 'cold' and 'aloof' characters and so, I misguidely assume her to be such a person. But after seeing her performance in Lovely Rivals, I realised what a good actress she really is and I wish her all the happiness she so deserves with her doctor husband-to-be. DG would wish her the same too.

Thanks for the clarifications monalisa..i certainly remember 'Tale Of Two Sisters'..gosh..she's such a villain step-mom..

Anyway..Happy for her n hubby to be..yes..i would think DG is wishing the same thing too... :)

TY, thanks very much for u-know-what, babe! Am PM-ing u after this post! Should've done it first thing but had to check on this thread to see if everyone else is on their best behavior. :P

Marchy, u always have popcorn when u see a movie? I do too! :lol:

monalisa, thanks! I was going to ask the same about Yeom Jung Ah! Interesting how Dong Gun readliy admits to a prior relationship with her. Wish her all the happiness! :)

OMO, I'm so out... I always see DG's name link to KHS and GSY, never knew that he actually dated Yeom Jung Ah until you girls mentioned it here. :ph34r::wacko::sweatingbullets:

not too late dear.. She married a doctor while our prince is still single !!! :rolleyes:

Happy-end for us... isn't it ???? :lol::lol:

Guest pure_joy

whoot. arhahar all those hot looking pictures. *sheesh :sweatingbullets: those HITE beer CF ones are cute arhahar. i like that expression, arhahar. [though i never knew beer tasted as good as the way he drank it] arhhaahr. :D come to imagine, wouldn't it be cool if he ends up wif arhhaar. erm hmm LNY. wharhahar. :lol: guess he'll be wishing YJA well :D

For those who luv to know about his separation !!!

Special thanks to YoonEe@ www.Jang-donggun.com

200609150390_00.jpg

News dated June 1999, source: Sports Today

In interview he was asked about their relationship and whether they were thinking about getting married. DG answered that he had broken up with Ms Yeom and the rumor about his affair with a Ms K was totally groundless.

but another news from the same source dated January 2000 with title: 'JDG - YJA, between love and friendship?' was wondering whether they were broken-up or about to get married...

20000107_12_01.jpg

Then news of their break-up dated January 2001 from Hankook today

np20010127091042h9011050p.jpg

Yeom Jung-ah - Jang Dong-gun break-up, lovers of 10 years 'beautiful seperation'

Inez darlink.. finally ... i m very happy to see his pix in your avie dear !!! :lol:

I will always go back to the one i love in the end.. :P

Hey Mona thanks for the articles on his past relationships..she looks like quite a super classy lady eh?.. Good for her to finally choose that doctor ..i would never understand if some babe would ever dumped a man like DG..

Hey Mona thanks for the articles on his past relationships..she looks like quite a super classy lady eh?.. Good for her to finally choose that doctor ..i would never understand if some babe would ever dumped a man like DG..

paradox.. babe... they had big chance but they cud dump d man.. while we are adoring d man but only haf chance to touch /squeeze !!! :w00t::crazy:

2006 Korea Film Festival Opens in London

Update : Sep 21, 2006 KST 10:42

The 2006 Korea Film Festival will open in London September 27

tae_l.jpg

Organized by the Korean Culture Center in the U.K. and the Korea Culture & Content Agency, this year¡¯s festival will mark the year of mutual visits to South Korea and the U.K. The festival will screen eight domestic hit movies and four anime films for families with the aim of raising British public interest in Korean films. The eight films include Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, Marathon, Welcome to Dongmakgol, April Snow and Crying Fist, among others. The anime films include Pororo to the Cookie Castle, Pie Story and Hammerboy.

Typhoon directed by Kwak Kyung-taek, who had previously been invited to the London Film Festival for his movies Friend and Mutt Boy, has been selected as the opening film of the Korea Film Festival.

After the screening of Typhoon on the first day of the festival, the film¡¯s director will meet with audiences at a talk show that will be hosted by a film critic from the British newspaper The Independent.

Families with children will be able to have free Polaroid pictures taken of them with the Pororo animation character on September 30 and in front of the theater on October 1. All anime films will be screened free of charge.

The Korea Film Festival was previously introduced in Britain at the London Film Festival, with about a dozen Korean movies shown in British theaters through the British distributor Tartan, including Old Boy, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring, Bittersweet Life and Scandal.

The Korean Culture Center in London said Korean films have been gaining recognition among British viewers recently, with a rising number of British fans of actor Song Kang-ho, the lead actor of the film ¡°Memory of Murder, and director Park Chan-wook, who directed Old Boy and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.

The center also added that it will hold the festival every year, screening adult and children¡¯s films to raise interest in Korean films among both children and adults, and hold a touring festival next year to screen Korean films in major British cities. The center is also considering charging viewers for tickets.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/ICSFiles/artimage...c_evt/tae_l.jpg

Credit to Serendipity @ Jang-donggun.com

200609150390_00.jpg

In interview he was asked about their relationship and whether they were thinking about getting married. DG answered that he had broken up with Ms Yeom and the rumor about his affair with a Ms K was totally groundless.

but another news from the same source dated January 2000 with title: 'JDG - YJA, between love and friendship?' was wondering whether they were broken-up or about to get married...

20000107_12_01.jpg

Yeom Jung-ah - Jang Dong-gun break-up, lovers of 10 years 'beautiful seperation'

anyone can translate the article.. i really want to know what jdg said about his ex?

i think jdg dumped her... oops!! i mean jdg deserve someone better... and may be she cant wait jdg anymore... :sweatingbullets:

i think jdg dumped her... oops!! i mean jdg deserve someone better... and may be she cant wait jdg anymore... :sweatingbullets:

:D ..yeah like us..we can take better care of him..

er..pinky babe..apart from loving your avie..(aww...cute kitty...!)..is that a song in your siggie?..the wordings sound familiar..which song is that..?

20000107_12_01.jpg

Hey TY, thanks for the info. I have the same request as pinkypeachlady: Can someone translate the article about their break-up, even a brief one??? pleaseeeeeeeeee..... ;)

How come the title of the article said: lovers of 10 years 'beautiful separation'? Does it mean they have been together for 10 years? :huh: Always interested in DG personal stuff, esp news about her girls... :D

Hey TY, thanks for the info. I have the same request as pinkypeachlady: Can someone translate the article about their break-up, even a brief one??? pleaseeeeeeeeee..... ;)

How come the title of the article said: lovers of 10 years 'beautiful separation'? Does it mean they have been together for 10 years? :huh: Always interested in DG personal stuff, esp news about her girls... :D

Dear CCBabe and Pinky !!! :rolleyes:

Sorry for disappointing u gals.. i cun make it translated... :tongue2: While u gals luv to see the translation .. me.. on the contrair.. dun want to see.. :rolleyes:

I think that ending said everything .... She got the other man while our prince is still single and even lonely...

We could know the reason !!!!

I m now paying much attentions to his health (seems it recovered a bit after such a long break :w00t: ) and his new plan (next year we will see that, he promised :) )

That's all what i want...

I will bear in mind.. if i see more details about his separation in his English site.. i will post here .. okie ?

Erhemmm !!! after some minutes .. i found this article from YoonEe @ Jang-donggun.com

here you are :

Actually the Hankook Daily news mentioned that during the slump of DG's career, Ms Yeom was the closest person who was comforting him, showing him her deep love. Their colleagues in entertainment envied their relationship ....