I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest rice<3er

wow!! you suceeded in doing something so many other kids out there can only DREAM of!!

congratulations && good luck on your new journey! (:

EDIT\\

NAME? or name to be using?

hahaha. I will need it to find your songs.albums etc. :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 143 minwoo 012

congrats~~~~ wow im shocked~ CONGRATS~~ haha im just so happy -- ;; kinda sounds stupid cuz its not me haha but really good luck in the entertainment business~ stick it through~ soompi supports you alll the way~

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Something I did, I know its a bad drawing haha but its the thought that counts :D

soompiga8.jpg

I wanted to do something before I left so here it is aha you dont have to like it.

Guest yeahjusmeh

Thanks everyone. I seriously appreciate it.

Something happened yesterday that made

me cry so I guess I will share with everyone ~

While I was at bros. just dancing. I got a call from mr. Yg

I was not expecting one from him, I thought I was just gonna

go to korea and meet him there.

He called to congratulate me.. he took his time..just to call me.

Halfway while he was talking to me, I ended up tearing up and

sniffing I didnt want to show I was weak. He kept trying to tell me

not to cry and even said something funny to make me laugh. which

I did.. but I just kept crying ~

you know why? Because I was happy that my dream was actually coming true. I made it this far, and I never thought Id reach this point. After his call it made me realize how much hardwork it took to make it this far. After he said bye and see you soon. I felt so much confidence in me, Yg is gonna be harder then bros. but I know Ill atleast try and get another dream to come true.

Thanks for reading ~

edit//

I cant believe only one more month.

I still have so much stuff to do by then.

Its gonna go by so fast~

unni, you serious?? xD

ahh mr. Yg??

haha and I love your drawing up there<3

I wanna hear you sing one day/

Guest sleepyness

Lmfao~ The drawing is adorable, you have such nice printing. The stick figure is awesome, I'm sure all of soompi is really touched by it ^___^d

Guest cbxjenn

congratulations!! omgg :] this is def exciting to hear that a fellow soompier made it into the entertainment business. you should most def keep us updated on your progress ^___^

Guest liligotstyle

OMGG!! really?

we're gonna see you on tv soon!

OMG!! i am soo happy for u...

if i were you..i would faint roght on the spot..

come on man...YG? that is so kool!

GOOD LUCK!@!

lizzie, i really hope you cherish this chance and make the most out of it. i rejected a deal with sony once, and i dunno if imma regrettin it, but i hope you are happy with your choice and continue to work hard for it.

be careful that there's gonna be alot of people start acting nice to you, but never forget that there's still lots of us who are supporting you along the way.

YG is gonna be an amazin place to be. live the most outta it, and i hope to meet you when imma back in korea <3

Guest jazzler

Congratulations! It's nice to hear of people breaking into the entertainment industry. Just keep strong, and always remember to get a good attorney you trust! (Sorry, professional bias speaking. ^_^) Remember to have fun too, cos it's not like you'll ever be able to do this again.

I have to admit, I don't envy the work that lies ahead for you, but if it's your dream, it will be worth it. Kick richard simmons~!

Archived