I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone. I seriously appreciate it.

Something happened yesterday that made

me cry so I guess I will share with everyone ~

While I was at bros. just dancing. I got a call from mr. Yg

I was not expecting one from him, I thought I was just gonna

go to korea and meet him there.

He called to congratulate me.. he took his time..just to call me.

Halfway while he was talking to me, I ended up tearing up and

sniffing I didnt want to show I was weak. He kept trying to tell me

not to cry and even said something funny to make me laugh. which

I did.. but I just kept crying ~

you know why? Because I was happy that my dream was actually coming true. I made it this far, and I never thought Id reach this point. After his call it made me realize how much hardwork it took to make it this far. After he said bye and see you soon. I felt so much confidence in me, Yg is gonna be harder then bros. but I know Ill atleast try and get another dream to come true.

Thanks for reading ~

edit//

I cant believe only one more month.

I still have so much stuff to do by then.

Its gonna go by so fast~

Lizzie, there's been a few times before that I nearly cried in happiness for you...it's true. but even though i was close to crying, i never did. but today, i just realized [again...lol] about the things you accomplished just from this story and i cried because i'm so happy~. EW SOUNDS SO SAPPYYYYY!!! haha. i guess i'm a sappy person yet i don't like sappy things? haha. anyway, i just read this and went all ;_;!!

i'm so freaking proud of you. my chest feels like it's going to burst because i'm so proud haha. this just made me smile and yes i did shed a few tears [shhhhhhhhh >>;;;!!!!! i hate crying! even if its for happiness! haha] in happiness. i'm so glad you got to accomplish this much.

mr. yg just...amazes me...i just imagined you doing your thing and dancing and all of a sudden, you get this call. hahahahhha what did he say to make you laugh? XD? so curious lol.

okay back to being serious again. *puts serious :| face on and folds hands on desk* i've been thinking and remininscing about the past few months that i've known you. it's so amazing to see how much you've done, how much our friendship has grown, and how much you affect my life (:<3. you truly do inspire me. you are one of my role models, you know that? ^^. now, always remember that no matter what...through thick and thin [i think that's how to say it right? =.= or am i being stupid?] i will always be there for you cheering you on and being there just to talk to you about anything. from "OMG MOTORCYCLES ARE SO FREAKING ANNOYING WHEN YOU TRY TO LISTEN TO MUSIC CAUSE ALL THEY DO IS GO VROOMM VROOOMMMM VROOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" to serious things. i'm backing you up, supporting you 200%, not just until you become a singer, but beyond that too....ALL THE WAY. (:

i'll be and i am your friend, your supporter, your fan, and your sister outside of your familiy.

okay i think that was enough of the seriousness. so here comes the spazzing part.

OMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMGOGMOGMOGMGOGMOMGOMG YOU GOT A CALL FROM MR. YG *HYPERVENTILATES* OMGOMGMOG THATS FREAKING AMAZING, YOU AMAZING WOMAN! AHHHHH ;D!!! *hugs and jumps around the room*

haha XD LOL.

Something I did, I know its a bad drawing haha but its the thought that counts :D

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5043/soompiga8.jpg

I wanted to do something before I left so here it is aha you dont have to like it.

haha it's not a bad drawing! i think its really cute and you put effort into it ^^V. haha i remember the thing you made me. i still have it <3.

oh yeah ^^. NEXT WEEK<3. thanksgiving break = you in ny right? haha. and it's starting to get close to the end of november...not that close...like halfway through it so it's not even a month...it's coming up so soon. (:

lizzie, i really hope you cherish this chance and make the most out of it. i rejected a deal with sony once, and i dunno if imma regrettin it, but i hope you are happy with your choice and continue to work hard for it.

be careful that there's gonna be alot of people start acting nice to you, but never forget that there's still lots of us who are supporting you along the way.

YG is gonna be an amazin place to be. live the most outta it, and i hope to meet you when imma back in korea <3

O_O mel you...rejected?! well hope you get more chances (:<3. anyways. lizzie, take mel's advice. >< i know you're definitely not stupid. you're an intelligent awesome person but just be aware of that...you know? when you go in december, make sure to let people know you as the wonderful person you are before revealing that you're a trainee. let them have a chance to see that you're one of the coolest people i know before they spazz about the whole trainee thing haha<3.

hey everyone. This is kinda off topic haha but its about lizzie so Ill continue.

well I noticed alot of people are very surprised and thats good, but then again I notice another portion of you are going "wow shes gonna be in Yg one day, I better add her to myspace because shes gonna be famous!!" and your not really 'getting to know her'. Ive only met her once, but she is a really nice girl. I dont want people to know her as the "yg soon to be trainee" but "Lizzie".

I do know however that some REALLY do wanna get to know her, and support her throughly and that makes me happy because if it was me, I would be so glad to be having all these kinds of supporters cheering me on.

She's worked hard, and it makes you smile when you see that she made a thread right before she got into bros. and till now she still hangs around to give us updates. and now look where she is! She might not update as much but we should be really happy that she has the time to stick around and answer your replies, messages, give you advice ect..

WE SUPPORT YOU LIZZIE<3333

Work hard and stay healthy!

edit//

lolz something I did because I was bored

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9731/forlizziedi6.gif

credits to her naver for the picture & me for the writing & imageshack.

LMAO hope you like it.

omgsh o_o;; i just had this conversation with this unnie who coincidentally knows lizzie as well XD;;; i found that out haha. anyways. i'm happy for lizzie that she has so much supporters already. and i am especially thankful for people that want to know her truly because of her personality and who she is, not her occupation or what she will become.

417 posts? !! I didn't think I would get so many replies *

haha I'm really happy right now, really happy. --> ^_^

I was thinking about it for awhile, and I decided I'd make a dancing clip, to show you guys.

I can't post any singing clips though, since Ill get in trouble so its just a short dancing clip.

No, I havent made it yet~

but when I get to it, I'll post it up and show you guys. soon*

Whats my dancing style?: I'm a pop&lock girl. No I'm not gonna shake my butt when I post

the clip haha dont worry.

-----------

Im not gonna be on soompi for awhile. newyork =]

edit//

If you pm me and I dont reply, Im sorry~ Ill reply back soon.

hahhahahhaa now you are even cooler than everrrrr<3!!! *does thumbs up and sounds corny* hahah *-* people that shake their butts scare me ><. not that theres anything wrong with them. haha. its just that i go all D:~~~ when i watch that type of dancing. haha >x<~ pop and lock?!?!?!?!?!? SHOWSHOWSHOW!

wow!! congratulations!! how i wish i could make it one day.. but in SM Ent. that is. ^^v

for sure many people would support you, esp. soompiers!!!

dont forget us once u finally debut ok? ^^v

Guest delici0usbh

jane---

awww i totally agree!!

unni we'll always be here for u!! as friends and fans and as everything <33 fighting!!!

Something I did, I know its a bad drawing haha but its the thought that counts :D

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5043/soompiga8.jpg

I wanted to do something before I left so here it is aha you dont have to like it.

awee unni haha that's so cute ^_^

Thanks everyone. I seriously appreciate it.

Something happened yesterday that made

me cry so I guess I will share with everyone ~

While I was at bros. just dancing. I got a call from mr. Yg

I was not expecting one from him, I thought I was just gonna

go to korea and meet him there.

He called to congratulate me.. he took his time..just to call me.

Halfway while he was talking to me, I ended up tearing up and

sniffing I didnt want to show I was weak. He kept trying to tell me

not to cry and even said something funny to make me laugh. which

I did.. but I just kept crying ~

you know why? Because I was happy that my dream was actually coming true. I made it this far, and I never thought Id reach this point. After his call it made me realize how much hardwork it took to make it this far. After he said bye and see you soon. I felt so much confidence in me, Yg is gonna be harder then bros. but I know Ill atleast try and get another dream to come true.

Thanks for reading ~

edit//

I cant believe only one more month.

I still have so much stuff to do by then.

Its gonna go by so fast~

omggosh!!! i read this wen jane quoted it and i got all weird feeling like lol o_0 i dunno... like it was so touching in a way... im so happy that ur dreams coming true!! and i dunno... haha i've always wanted to be a singer too but i've never thought i could and seeing u gives me some hope <3

saranghae unni! and don't ever doubt urself cus ur great and so determined ^_^

wow hehe xd

i know i posted before

but once again GOOD LUCK

andd congrats

hehe one more month?

it's gonna be a tough and long month but i wish you your best

and yay one of our fellow soompiers is gonna be famous

i'll start a big fanclub for you lol

xD

good luck

anddd reading that thing about the yg man.

1) his name is mr. YG?

2) he's really nice

3) your lucky

lol

Guest sereneryne

OMG I saw this thread for a long time but I didn't open it.

Wow. That's so cool. Although I don't know u Lizzie_bo_bizzy but congratulations!

All the best to u and may God bless u always! :)

Guest joycestar0821

hey!!

i happened to come across this thread awhile ago...

CONGRATS and all the best!

this kinda inspired me to really go after my dream.

i gave up many times but after reading this...

i felt that dreams REALY DO COME TRUE if you put ur heart mind and soul in to it. : )

all the best in YG.

and congrats on fufilling your dream : D

Guest Stelliejellie

Lizzie unni! <3

Wow....look at all these soompiers supporting you!

We are all so proud of you unni ^-^

Thanksgiving is coming up REALLY soon! ^_^

Have a nice and safe trip.

Also have lots of fun while I'm be here.....at home.....doing homework...... ahhaha.... ^-^

Take care~ <3

Stella bo bella

Guest xSwtnBitterx

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

u defnitely shuld give soompi members a HOLLA out! wiht u....hit it big time ! ...goodluck okae!!!!

Guest .tsubasa.

OMG!!!

CONGRATS!!!

dat is sooo cool!! too bad i cant see or dance...even if i could i probably wouldnt hav had dat much courage to go through wit it...

but i mean u must be really gd to get castd!!

who noes...u mite b da as famous as 1tym or jinusean in da future!!

well... gd lucks on everythin ur plannin to do.. !! ^^

Archived