Asian Celebrities Who Entered University

Guest Xiao Miss

Guest prisonerzero

Replying to a past post on the page before this one:

Sure, if Tablo studied Law (this is the class I'm in right now, actually), it would be extremely impress, but Creative Writing fits Tablo more and it's gotten him to where he is today.

Also, why is it weird that Ariel Lin is studying Korean? Some Koreans are studying Chinese or Japanese or even English, so why is it weird for a Taiwanese person to learn Korean?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ooxstacee

I don't know why but I LOL-ed at JYP and economics.

I like the fact that Ariel Lin studied english -- that I didn't know.<3

Talented & smart celebrities, :)

Guest suicidal_glamour

I thought, with all the hype that surrounds Kim Tae Hee, I would have never picked her to do fashion design. Maybe she's talented in that area, who knows?

Guest milk*tea

it really is a smart choice for celebs to still take up college or finish their education...

coz i think they're thinking that their entertainment career won't last forever so it's better to have a back up~

and wait, didn't Vic Zhou of F4 took up Mechanical Engineering or something?

I knew Ariel Lin always like Korean but never thought she would take the course in University, I wonder if she can speak Korean fluently or not..

she was one of the translator for DBSG when the boys went to Taiwan two-three years ago. :) i couldn't judge her Korean tho.

and LOL @ those who was like, O__O :o her majoring in Korean. what's wrong with that? LOL.

• 1 month later...
Guest liula540

That's great they attended an university with a major not related to the entertainment industy. However, how many of them received their degrees? Does anyone know?

Guest mika.16

Kato Shigeaki of News-Aoyama Gakuin University, Law

Yamamini coopera Shoon-Asia University, Law

^ wow!

and TOkyo and Waseda?! holy cow.

if they graduate, then even better!

Guest ace4va111

it has always been a big factor for me to admire celebrities who have great educational backgrounds...to no offense to those who have not...but it's really one thing to show a different side of you from what people you really know from people who knows you...it's just alluring to the thought how they make life look so good with doing what it is that they want and these are the kind of celebrities that should be looked upon on..

Daniel Wu Oregon state university Department of Architecture

10.jpg

Fan wei qi (Fan Fan) Harvard university Harvard Extension School

F200811211413242141424539.jpg

Guest Machitoshi

I'm impressed that all members of NEWS, except for Ryo are in top universities in Japan. & at Shige too! Taking law :o I heard he's really smart. I remember reading somewhere he decided to major in it cause he thought it sounded 'cool' or something I was like WHAAT!

Archived