Asian Celebrities Who Entered University

Guest Xiao Miss

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xl0v3juicy

So it's weird that Ariel is majoring in korean, yet no one mentions anything about Keiko majoring in chinese?

But then again, I guess majoring in chinese would make more sense since it'd be more useful :huh:

Does it really matter though? What if shes interested in the culture and language? Whats so weird about that?

Guest mkayimcherry

Daniel Wu Oregon state university Department of Architecture

http://cimg2.163.com/lady/2007/4/24/boys/10.jpg

Just to note, Daniel Wu attended University of Oregon NOT Oregon State University, haha. At first I was like, "Seriously?!" o.o So I googled it since it sounded interesting, being an Oregonian myself, turns it he went to UO not OSU.

I didn't know Ariel Lin majored in Korean. That's an interesting tidbit of information. It's always interesting to learn about anything college-related when it comes to celebrities for some reason.

i thot hosu were taking music major o.0

and omg wu zun studied in RMIT?!

I think I read he graduated with distinction too :D

I remember being quite impressed that most of FLH members did post secondary.

Kim Jung Hoon! whoa.. dentistry. that guy's smart

Guest Xiahxingxing

EDIT:

Suju's Kim Heechul majored in something related to IT.

Heechul studied IT as in Pi?

I remember he said once that he was really good at math.

Guest NorMooNaMoo

sometimes i wonder why many celebrities go to sth related to entertainment.

don't shoot me, i just think that it wouldn't last and how could they be so sure that they'd get a job in this industry.

for me, i like Ariel's Choice..she can use it like Park Eun Hye or Jang Na Ra or Peter Ho, they all have a chance in appearing in another country.

anyways, you did great reserch here thanx for sharing^^

Guest gorjuzghurl

i did my research. lulz. i checked on Ikuta Toma's wiki and he seemed to have attended Meiji University. His name was also in the list of famous alumni's in the Meiji University wiki page along with Mao Inoue and Yamapi and some others. No info on his major though.

Guest White Star

Kim Jung Hoon-Seoul University, Dentistry

i hate to go to the dentist.....but sure willing to make an appointment with him.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest asianpanthers

Kim Tae Hee-Seoul University, Fashion Design

n4hb3a.jpg

she actually also studied abroad at iowa state university of all places. hi-larious. i'm sure she thought she was going somewhere else when she applied.

Guest miss scarlett

she was one of the translator for DBSG when the boys went to Taiwan two-three years ago. :) i couldn't judge her Korean tho.

Ariel Lin has a very noticeable Chinese accent, but it's not that bad. I'm glad that her major is now finally of use lol

Another one, Coco Lee.

She attended University of California, Irvine (UCI) and I think she majored in biology.

img_cdcover.jpg

Guest Neko-Yama

i did my research. lulz. i checked on Ikuta Toma's wiki and he seemed to have attended Meiji University. His name was also in the list of famous alumni's in the Meiji University wiki page along with Mao Inoue and Yamapi and some others. No info on his major though.

i read somewhere that Ikuta Toma majored in "Theater and arts" or something like that, but dunno if it's a reliable source.

I think I read he graduated with distinction too :D

I remember being quite impressed that most of FLH members did post secondary.

Kim Jung Hoon! whoa.. dentistry. that guy's smart

Kim Jung Hoon, dentistry plus acting :) Dentistry @ Seoul National University, transferred to Chung-Ang University to study Acting.

Danson Tang... didn't that guy major in something related to mechanics and now is studying english?

some of them are not irrelevant at all like you said.

JYP - economics? that's totally him. he needs to know how to make money..

tablo - literature? of course. he a song writer.

etc.

it kinda reveals how their real motive is not music but money...

passion being passion is good, but we have come to times when you can easily download music on-line, so basically most of the musicians don't sell much cds... people say things like "bc i don't have money", what about a musician who doesn't sell much albums but gets the biggest number of downloads? he'll go bankrupt one day or will get old, or his contract with the company will end, or he might loose his voice, or... there's so many things to mention, of course he needs a back-up plan... would you like to see your fav celeb to starve to death? oh, you'll forget him as soon as his fame will end...

About JYP - economics? doesn't impress me. If I were him, I would go for "Business and Management".

actually I'm not that impressed about their majors... the most impressing are those who got to Todai, Seoul National and such.

Lee Soo Man majored in management from Seoul National Uni.

There's some singaporean actress or singer that majored from Singaporean National University... I don't remember her name nor her major. she's on the list of the famous graduates though.

Wu Chun of Fahrenheit - indeed a smart guy, he majored in business management from RMIT and he opened his own gym (?) in Brunei (?).

I read somewhere about Changmin from DBSK studying "Drama and Theater"... I thought he'll study something else, since he's said to be such a genius.

SeeYa's Lee Bo-Ram is at Seoul Institute of Arts... dunno what she studies, perhaps MUSIC.

HongKi of Ft Island is majoring in "Drama and Theater" Kyung Hee University.

Horikita Maki made it into Chuo University, rumored to get into Law school... but didn't she say it somewhere that she had to drop out?

There also was an info on Miho Fukuhara studying at California University.

Kim Joon (the guy who played Won Bin in KHYD) majored in Chemistry.

Yiruma -> King's College London -> most probably Music.

Ryuichi Sakamoto -> Tokyo University of the Arts B.A. in music composition and an M.A. with special emphasis on both electronic and ethnic music.

Guest curtains

Mmm..

Let's see.

I only know 6 of them by faces.

I watched some of their movies and telenovelas.

I love Kim Tae Hee.

She's so pretty.

I think her course Fashion Design fits her beauty.

I also know Ariel Lin and Calvin Chen.

I also admire these 3 good looking guys,

Kim Jung Hoon, Wu Zun and Vic Chou. ;)

Guest miimisunshine

Filipino Celebrities.. i only know a few. most of them studies abroad

KC Concepcion International Corporate Communications with a minor in Theatre Arts @ American University of Paris

kcconcepcion.jpg

Angel Locsin she took a short course in Fashion Design @Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London

3e96cf9cf.jpg

Charlene Gonzalez she will bne taking a short course of Business Management@ Harvard

ca8e65fad.jpg

Archived