Asian Celebrities Who Entered University

Guest Xiao Miss

No she can't...she was interviewing Kang Ta some years back on TV and they needed a translator >.<

yea...and there was major drama when Bae Yong Jun visited Taiwan and she hosted or was a guest or something..people criticized her for her poor Korean.

man...some of the Japanese celebrities are really impressive! (I already knew about most of the Korean ones ^^;;) And Vic Zhou...man his degree is like a joke. The school he attends is known for having lots of celebrities go because it's pretty easy and they're flexible with attendance.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohhreallynow

it kinda reveals how their real motive is not music but money...

everyone's motive is money, even if they are majoring in business that doesn't mean they don't have passion for music or whatever they are doing now, they need to have something to fall back if they retire or when they aren't popular anymore, they need money to survive just like the rest of us

Guest jennamei

only two i can think off the top of my head is..fala chen (TVB actress) who studied marketing in emory university

and kenneth ma (TVB actor) who studied at university of british columbia, studying engineering.

Guest novemberbaby

Wow, I seriously did not know that Mizushima Hiro is also a Keio boy like Sakurai Sho. Smart and sexy <3

I don't have a picture of her but Kurokawa Tomoka, the actress who plays Ran in Oguri Shun's Detective Conan specials is a Business Admin major at Asia University.

Guest Christine1430261403

t_lee__seo-jin.jpg

Lee Seo Jin

School: New York University

Major: Business Management

ChaInPyo.jpg

Cha In Pyo

School: Rutgers University

Major: Economics

220px-ChoiKangHui.jpg

Choi Kang Hui

School: Seoul University