Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

^ HUGS Fiona! Mwah!!!

WOW! I am speechless.. watching Dir. Tran's movie and his wife's scenes with BH.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: those topless *faints* :blush: ... love scenes.. :sweatingbullets:

This is indeed a Josh Hartnett movie through and through but everyone in the cast has important scenes. From what I've heard.. BH speaks English.. in my opinon.. quite softly but he is clear, with not much accent and very distinctively.. deadly tone in his voice.

WOW.. no wonder.. it's a Cannes movie material. seriously.

Hi everyone!! All Hunnie Pandas... :)

just droppin by to say hi..^______________________^

Hello Jue!

Welcome back to the Forest! :w00t: Good to see you again! Must be the WB attraction.. pulling you back, huh. :lol: And Hunnie, too.. of course! :blush:

Don't be a stranger & keep on posting, ok.

Guest celina86

I just woke now to find even a bigger suprsise than before...

Yayyy! Finally ICWTR trailor has released :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: I was dying to see that

I just saw it too... OMG BH looks incredibly hawtt :blush: :blush: and his body *drools*

From the moment he entered I was just screaming with joy :lol::w00t:

And his english is definately the higest point... he sounded so fluent and perfect - And I agree with you Rubie, it was a deadly tone in his voice - And that`s super sexy! :w00t:

----

Thank you so much Fiona and Rubie for the videos - Love you guys :wub: *Big Hugg*

I just saw it too... OMG BH looks incredibly hawtt :blush: :blush: and his body *drools*

From the moment he entered I was just screaming with joy :lol::w00t:

And his english is definately the higest point... he sounded so fluent and perfect - And I agree with you Rubie, it was a deadly tone in his voice - And that`s super sexy! :w00t:

The close-up and more close-up of BH's very toned body :sweatingbullets: .. is indeed a surprise.. even after we already knew he'd be topless :rolleyes: .. and maybe.. more.. woohoo.. *panda turning red here* :blush: :blush: :blush:

The scenes with BH isn't that much in the clip (apart from the fast flashback) but.. you know there'll be more.. :rolleyes: .. they just can't show most of it.. yet.. spoiler.. :blush:

Guest celina86

The close-up and more close-up of BH's very toned body :sweatingbullets: .. is indeed a surprise.. even after we already knew he'd be topless :rolleyes: .. and maybe.. more.. woohoo.. *panda turning red here* :blush: :blush: :blush:

The scenes with BH isn't that much in the clip (apart from the fast flashback) but.. you know there'll be more.. :rolleyes: .. they just can't show most of it.. yet.. spoiler.. :blush:

LOL Rubie, you know when it came to that close-up of that toned body, I was really hoping it to be BH :blush: and then I was just left there with my jaw dropped

Yeah there wasn`t much of BH`s scenes in the trailor since the story mainly revolves around Josh Hartnett, but hopefully we`ll get to see more of Mr. Deadly Dangpo`s scenes in the movie :blush: :blush:

ICWTR Preview Promo clip to download and view at our Byunghun of our Hearts blog :w00t:

If someone can make some screencaps from the preview clip, especially BH scenes :rolleyes: .. that would be soooooo awesome. :blush: We can post & share them at the ICWTR fanclub as well as our news-blog, too.

Feels so surreal.. finally watching BH in action again.. he was not on the big screen or the big scene of 2007 (save for his 5 minutes in Hero and the Arena Tour concerts).. so, this is indeed a Hunnie treat of the most unexpected yet so totally mind-blowing! :w00t:

ICWTR preview clip uploaded for easier download, thanks to Fiona's highlight & baidu/foreverbyunghun.com's wonderful sharing. Thanks to Ching, too.. for tips to convert the files. ^^

ICWTR preview - FLV format (9.17 MB)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=996...10f8e093556511f

icwtr preview apr16.asf (11.25 MB)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=466...6fd45fc65423484

or directly view the clip at Byunghun of our Hearts HERE

--- bh_icwtr1.jpg

If anyone can & had watched the clip, do share your feedback.. yeah. :blush: I don't quite get much the HK part.. everything's so fast & flashy but I think.. it looks like.. uhh.. that Lily (girlfriend of Su DongPo/LBH) might also had some sort of a relationship with Shitao (Takuya Kimura)? One that eventually triggers a bloody showdown with everyone. :sweatingbullets:

:excl: Please Take Note: In case our members overlooked this.. the message highlighted in yellow up there. Really don't want anyone here to get in trouble because once a member is warned, it'll be hard to get off the Moderators' blacklist.

So, hunnies.. please check your siggy banners.

Signature Rule Violation : 4/30/08

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212061

Soompi Forum Rules

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1317

- File size cannot be more than 40KB (40,000 bytes)

Signatures:- Maximum of 4 lines of text.

- Maximum of 2 banners/images that can be on the same line as long as they fit the size requirements

(you cannot substitute an image for a line, vice versa)

This means you can have a maximum of 6 lines. (4 text + 2 images)

Empty line still counts as a line

Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap

Maximum width for banner/image = 400 pixels

Maximum height for banner/image = 175 pixels

Maximum file size for banner/image = 40KB (40,000 bytes)

(You can right-click an image and hit "propterties" to figure out width, height, and size. Don't cry if you violate the rules & we delete your sig and/or get warnings.)

Please fix your signatures if you are violating the signature rule/policy by 4/30/08. We are going to perform a system wide check on 4/30 and you WILL get a 20% warning if your signature is found to be violating the rules. No excuses and no exceptions. Please do not respond in a violent/hateful manner when you get the warning. You have been well warned in advance.

This may seem petty to a lot of people, but the reality is that when users continue to have large images and numerous lines of text in their signatures, it greatly impacts the usability of the forums. After all, people use the forums primarily for the content within posts; not look at your signature. As a courtesy to your fellow members and Soompi.com, please correct your signatures as soon as possible.

Although we are scheduling this automated check on 4/30, please note that if any Mod team member manually catches any violations prior to this date, you will still be warned. This does not mean that you have until 4/30 to fix your signature. It just means that on 4/30, everyone violating the sig rule will be caught. The sooner you do it the better.

Thank You all in advance for your cooperation.

-Soompi Mod Team

:w00t::w00t::w00t: Twitchfilm twinkling with ICWTR clip! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

April 16, 2008

Five Minute Promo For Tran Ahn Hung’s I COME WITH THE RAIN With Hartnett, Lee and Yue!

Posted by Todd Brown at 9:10am

Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

When acclaimed Vietnamese director Tran Ahn Hung first announced that he was planning to make a major change of pace with his next film I doubt any of his fans expected that the director of Cyclo and Scent of Green Papaya would come up with something like this. His latest film, the globe trotting, international thriller I Come With The Rain, stars Josh Hartnett alongside huge Korean star Lee Byung Hun - who will soon be seen in GI Joe, performing here in English for the first time - and seemingly ubiquitous Hong Kong actor Shawn Yue. Part manhunt, part crime thriller, part supernatural charged existential angst, this looks to be incredibly charged stuff and my hope has been that this would finally be the film that gave Hartnett the chance to truly shine, the picture’s noir leanings playing perfectly to his strengths as an actor. Here’s the official synopsis as a recap:

Kline, an ex-cop in Los Angeles traumatized by slaying a serial killer, is hired by a powerful corporate boss to go to the Philippines and find Shitao, his missing son. Kline’s leads take him to Hong Kong. Torn between good and evil, caught in the crossfire between a mafia drug ring and the police, he tracks down Shitao, who has become a mysterious vagrant.

We posted some stunning - an shockingly bloody - stills from the film back in February and now a five minute sales reel for the film has appeared on a subsite of major Korean media portal Daum. Impressions? Every moment of it is absolutely fantastic. Hartnett looks to be in career best form - yes, I know many of you will say that’s faint praise, but I think the guy can be quite good when well matched to the material, which he clearly is here - while both Yue and Lee are quite compelling performing in English, the awkwardness of the language serving to strip off some of their movie star sheen and let the audience see their actual performing abilities. The visual are by turns hypnotic and deeply disturbing, provoking audible reactions from me on a handful of occassions. And, yes, for his legion of female fans, Lee appears topless. And for his legion of male fans he’s wielding a hammer in menacing fashion at the time.

Similar clip available at Twitchfilm, please click on the link provided

http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/five-minut...h-hartnett-lee/

Guest kdramafanusa

Hi Rubie, the notice is about some BH's goodies for the LBH Film Tour 08. According to the notice, these goods were made from BH's latest photo taken in L.A.

BH looks great here! Thanks Ylin for the info.

Been away for several days & there are so much info to absorb. Thank you everyone for all the updates. :)

ruibe, someone upload this clip :w00t: , pls go to http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=357110198

scroll down to No. 12

ICWTR preview clip uploaded for easier download, thanks to Fiona's highlight & baidu/foreverbyunghun.com's wonderful sharing. Thanks to Ching, too.. for tips to convert the files. ^^

ICWTR preview - FLV format (9.17 MB)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=996...10f8e093556511f

icwtr preview apr16.asf (11.25 MB)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=466...6fd45fc65423484

or directly view the clip at Byunghun of our Hearts HERE

If anyone can & had watched the clip, do share your feedback.. yeah. :blush: I don't quite get much the HK part.. everything's so fast & flashy but I think.. it looks like.. uhh.. that Lily (girlfriend of Su DongPo/LBH) might also had some sort of a relationship with Shitao (Takuya Kimura)? One that eventually triggers a bloody showdown with everyone. :sweatingbullets:

:w00t: Showers Fiona and Rubie with boquets of roses and a crapload of applause! Thanks soooo much for the preview, I can barely contain my excitement!!

This movie looks like it's going to be freakin' great! And how awesome did our Hunnie look? I almost screamed when he appeared on screen :D I love his perfect English, he sounds so cool and deadly. And the full body shot of him and his lovely six-pack? Whoo, somebody get me a hand fan :sweatingbullets: I can't wait for this movie, we've all been waiting for some Hunnie action and I think that has satisfied our hunger for a while. Thanks again for the clip, put a huge smile on my face :)

And hi Celina! Good to see you back :P

Guest celina86

:w00t: Showers Fiona and Rubie with boquets of roses and a crapload of applause! Thanks soooo much for the preview, I can barely contain my excitement!!

This movie looks like it's going to be freakin' great! And how awesome did our Hunnie look? I almost screamed when he appeared on screen :D I love his perfect English, he sounds so cool and deadly. And the full body shot of him and his lovely six-pack? Whoo, somebody get me a hand fan :sweatingbullets: I can't wait for this movie, we've all been waiting for some Hunnie action and I think that has satisfied our hunger for a while. Thanks again for the clip, put a huge smile on my face :)

And hi Celina! Good to see you back :P

Hi Hbiggrin.gif

It`s great to be visiting here again and finding full of suprises :blush: God I`m still jumping after watching the ICWTR preview... I just can`t take my eyes off BH :w00t: :w00t:

Oh well I know I`ll surely be getting good sleep tonight --- Oh wait, I can`t get no sleep due to so much excitement :lol:

Hi Hbiggrin.gif

It`s great to be visiting here again and finding full of suprises :blush: God I`m still jumping after watching the ICWTR preview... I just can`t take my eyes off BH :w00t: :w00t:

Oh well I know I`ll surely be getting good sleep tonight --- Oh wait, I can`t get no sleep due to so much excitement :lol:

I know what you mean Celina, my eyes were glued to the screen when BH appeared :wub: I love that he's taking bad guy roles recently, he looks super hot in all of them :blush: Even though we have yet to see pictures of Storm Shadow but he'll look hot in that role too (obviously) lol :rolleyes:

Hehe if you can't sleep due to so much excitement from seeing the preview, I can't wait too see what you'll be like the day before the movie is released :lol:

Guest celina86

I know what you mean Celina, my eyes were glued to the screen when BH appeared :wub: I love that he's taking bad guy roles recently, he looks super hot in all of them :blush: Even though we have yet to see pictures of Storm Shadow but he'll look hot in that role too (obviously) lol :rolleyes:

Hehe if you can't sleep due to so much excitement from seeing the preview, I can't wait too see what you'll be like the day before the movie is released :lol:

I totally agree H, BH look even more hot in negative roles :blush:

I`m still waiting to see how he looks as Storm Shadow - hopefully they show his face atleast :lol:

LOL not the day before, but a "month" before it`s release I`ll be more excited :w00t::lol:

LOL.. it's always so good reading H (I think you need a bigger electric fan, girl!) and Celina talk about BH.. wish I had stayed on to join you hunnies. ^^ Isn't he just awesome? So far, the response to the promo preview clip has been incredibly positive.. a really good sign, huh. Totally rising the public, critics and fans' anticipation for the movie. I'm not a Josh Hartnett fan although I did watch Pearl Harbor before.. not for Affleck, either. I think his 'too boyish' clean-look kinda holds him back.. some stiff acting here and there but in ICWTR, I think the 'bewildering' manly look may work him wonders.. also the storyline/genre that goes well with his way of acting, like Twitch had noticed.

Even Takuya Kimura's role has incredible impact on the screen.. and LBH.. he is just a dynamite of an actor. We are going to be soooooo blown away by this man! :w00t: It is really one daring and very explosive movie in terms of acting & final revelation of the story.. something we might not even expected, from the simple storyline.

I wonder if the promo is made for Cannes next month? Since .. supposedly.. it'll only be released in the latter part of the year.

But one thing for sure.. it is just soooo cool. From the ensemble of actors they put together the first time.. an all-star Asian cast, the sneak-peek of the movie is really a surprise! rbhcool.gif

For those who missed Monday's KBS Entertainment Relay

http://www.mediafire.com/?bfqjllbnimd

Hi Amaryllis, welcome to Everything Lee Byung Hun! Really good to see you here! :lol:

Was LBH featured in the KBS Entertainment Relay? I've no access to KBS and no one mentioned anything on this :blush: but what a wonderful treat to have. :w00t: Totally appreciate this highlight & the clip especially! :wub:

Hope you'll join us at the thread, anytime! :D

--- edit to add! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I've just downloaded & watched the clip.. WAHHH!!! :w00t: The JSA news & BTS are really precious sharing. Priceless! The scene with LBH and LYA .. I've never seen that! Awesome!

The one with the Dream Team show (non-BH related) is so hilarious! What a fun tv show for the celebs. :lol:

Thanks Amaryllis for sharing the clip with us!

BH looks great here! Thanks Ylin for the info.

Been away for several days & there are so much info to absorb. Thank you everyone for all the updates. :)

I think this is related to the Film Tour 2008 that's going to be launched tomorrow (Apr 18 - June 18).. anything interesting from the article? ylin.. anyone? :unsure: :blush: Merci! ^^

'이병헌 다큐' 열도 상륙

cand528200804162147270.jpg

Article at http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_hi/20080...%E7%B8%B6%0B%7D

Captures (some) from ICWTR 5-min preview clip on April 16, 2008

Gratitude to cyplaza.cyworld.com

K-20080416-384869.jpgK-20080416-385773.jpg

K-20080416-386501.jpg

More movie stills and updates at ICWTR fan club ♥

Preview clip at Byunghun of our Hearts

---

There's also a report/article at innolife.net on ICWTR preview clip. Anyone with some gist? Please. :blush:

83616lgf7.jpg

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=83616

Guest jicks

^^ZOMG!!!!!!

rubie, you just completely made me day!!!!!! Thankyou so much for sharing!!!!!!

The preview is awesome >.<!! I'm having a bit of trouble stomaching the gore but the film itself seems like one huge trippy, adrenaline-rushed, thrilling psychological battle. NOW I'm truly, truly craving for more...

One last thing-- did you see the sculptedness (yeah I invented the word!) at the 4.00 mark?????? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: