[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maia-chan

So I suppose most Eighters have found out about this already!

8 WILL RELEASE THEIR 8TH SINGLE CALLED "WA HA HA" ON MARCH 12TH! Yoko will probably play it up on Recomen on Feb 14th...:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Maia-chan

can someone tell me why nikishido is in 2 boy groups???

doneat it like.. clash?

Beats me, ask JE about it. But the unoffocial story is, NEWS wasn't supposed to even debut. It was a temporary group, but then the song News Nippon became popular so the agency decided to debut NEWS. However, Kanjani8 were already an established group with TV shows of their own, and Ryo reportedly refused to leave Kanjani8. So in the end, JE released Kanjani8's first single in Kansai only, but the single was so popular that when they re-released it nationwide, it shot to the top of the chart.

Kanjani8 - formed Dec 2002, Ryo was already in it, as he has been with members of Kanjani8 before they become the group since 1997. Kanjani8 debuted in 2004.

NEWS - formed in 2003, debuted in 2004.

Guest moon_kaka

can someone tell me why nikishido is in 2 boy groups???

doneat it like.. clash?

This question reminds me of Uchi :tears: I miss him recently. Yeah like Maia-chan said, the whole thing was that (both Ryo & Uchi was called to gather as the new group).

Thank you so much 4 the super HQ scans. My nose is bleeding as usual :blush:

Have u guys listened to the Promo of Wahhahhaa? The PV is funny ^^~. I'll make caps after skool ^^

I'just read a news that Ryo will lead a drama starting from April, he'll act a violent boyfriend & the article said that he had made up his mind, preparing to be hated by girls ^^! <how could I * run off*>

Guest Decielo

waaah I should update the links in my siggie :P

THANKS for the scans maia!! red and black suits! wow!!..

is it me or is Baru getting HOTTER by the minute since he cut his hair? :D

Guest Maia-chan

is it me or is Baru getting HOTTER by the minute since he cut his hair? :D

Subaru is lovely these days! He looks 18 all of a sudden! :rolleyes:

Archived