[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GARLIC^BREAD

wow!! love the stars background on their photos, as always they look great, thanks for sharing :D

btw, has anyone seen their new PV? its really cool

Guest sujusuki

Konnichiwa! Minna-san genki?

Cool to see eito fans here, I usually just go on LJ :)

Kanjani8 is my absolutely favorite group ever from all jpop and kpop! :D Can't wait for their next appearances on domotokyoudai and heyx3 ^_^ for Musekinin Hero. Ganbatte kudasai!

Guest Maia-chan

wow!! love the stars background on their photos, as always they look great, thanks for sharing :D

btw, has anyone seen their new PV? its really cool

Musekinin Hero's PV is really made of everything awesome! I feel like it's just the best PV to come out of JE this year! :rolleyes:

Guest Maia-chan

Omedetou, Kanjani8!

The new single, Musekinin Hero has sold 347,735 copies in the first week, beating their previous record set by Kanfuu Fighting (264,000) and also beating Kanfuu Fighting's overall sales (342,000)! YAY! :)

Guest suzic87

I love Kanjani8 not because of their singing :x (well i do like some of their songs) but they never fail to make me laugh!!! plus it helps that Tacchon is HOT and love his song Mamoritai - Sugoi!!!

Eito Gambatte!!!!!

Guest Maia-chan

I love Kanjani8 not because of their singing :x (well i do like some of their songs) but they never fail to make me laugh!!! plus it helps that Tacchon is HOT and love his song Mamoritai - Sugoi!!!

Eito Gambatte!!!!!

As for me, I love Eito because they're really good in almost everything, plus they got Subaru who's like one of the best singers in JE! :rolleyes:

Archived