[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest Maia-chan

OMG BiDAN goodness! This mag seriously love 8! They actually got them to be on the cover for Feb issue, and it's actually them ag's 10th year anniversary! Thank you BiDAN for loving 8! :)

bidanfeb08kanjani1mp9.jpg

bidanfeb08kanjani2maruojn7.jpg

bidanfeb08kanjani3yusubjw2.jpg

bidanfeb08kanjani4ohkurrm5.jpg

bidanfeb08kanjani5yasurrv9.jpg

bidanfeb08kanjani6yugi2.jpg

bidanfeb08kanjani7subarzu4.jpg

bidanfeb08kanjani8ohkurtw4.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Insomnia

*melts* 8 was also featured on BiDan's anniversary cover last year too! They must really really love 8, which is also great for us. 8D

But it seems that Johnny's wants him pursuing a solo career, kinda like Toma though...

Some are confused about the whole "solo career" deal. It can also mean "doing solo activities", but then again I am not sure myself. For now, I'm just waiting for the drama.... We'll see how things go from there. (:

Guest moon_kaka

wooah *wipe wipe bleeding nose* thax u so much 4 those hq pics ^-^ I've been loving their music but it's my time running around here ^^~ Nice to meet u all. I love Subaru's new hair as well ^^ As usual I'm bleeding because of that baka Ryo. Thanks again 4 the pics ^-^

Guest Decielo

waaaaaaaaaah hasashiburi!! :D

OMG! I still can't believe that Uchi is back to singing and acting!! TOO BAD he only has SOLO ahead of him and no eito X''(

THOSE BiDAN pictures ARE AMAZING! OMG! Maru and Baru are getting hotter by the second!! O___O ♥

and RYO! .... do I have to say anything?! XDD HE'S SOOOO SMEXYYYYYYY ♥♥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived