[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest Insomnia

Yasu is so adorable! 8D

I couldn't help it so I have d/l the 47 DVD. It is great, seriously. I like how there are a lot of YasuxMaru moments, haha.

@Decielo: I feel your pain. I still have so many things under my wishlist. Unfortunately, only one can help one's self for the time being until others know our pain. ;(((

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Decielo

I agree Yasu is so adorable!! :D

Maia-. I totally died with you over that Baru!! HE'S SOOOOOO HOT! ♥_________________♥

and OMG!,, am I just flailing over ryo much or what?.. HE'S HOT! ><" I can't take it anymore XDDD

@insomnia: T___________________T I agree..

I really want the tour photobook because Ryo is so hot in it.. and the DVD because I LOVE Kanjani8! T____T they're my most beautiful most wonderful band ever! *cries in the corner*~

Guest Insomnia

Kanjani8 does know how to capture a person's heart. And they do it in a non-cliché way too. 8D

Since you haven't seen the DVD yet, I'll be careful to not spoil anything. SubaruBAND was so good though. The way they played ONE this time = awesome! The Ohyamada jam session was great too. I love it when they're jamming those instruments. They're such a talented group!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Insomnia

I keep forgetting to check up on this place! ;((

I really like Subaru's new hairdo. I missed his long hair at first, but I think this new hairdo really suits him!

BTW, have you girls seen DAIDAYA yet? It's so hilarious. I love it. 8DDv

Guest superfreakk

Oh gosh, I've been looking for an Eito thread! I love everybody in this band but my favorites are Yasu and Hina for some reason, haha.

I don't really keep up with them much but I think they are a really hilarious band and I love how they're all friends. I really miss Uchi though; K8's not really the same without him. Heh, I actually loved Subaru's voice from the start. It was so...weird. He got me interested in this band. And I think that Ohkura is just HOT. <33

Guest oh!kura

I keep forgetting to check up on this place! ;((

I really like Subaru's new hairdo. I missed his long hair at first, but I think this new hairdo really suits him!

BTW, have you girls seen DAIDAYA yet? It's so hilarious. I love it. 8DDv

lol, I haven't checked this thread in hecka long XD *bricked*

Omg. Daidaya is so effing funny! Especially when they were promoting with their t-shirts..... lol

Guest Maia-chan

lol, I haven't checked this thread in hecka long XD *bricked*

Omg. Daidaya is so effing funny! Especially when they were promoting with their t-shirts..... lol

I heard some fansub is subbing Daidaya? That's effing great! :rolleyes:

Guest Maia-chan

Heh, I just saw JE Countdown.

K8 was so cute.

"Zukkoke otokomichi~"

I'd like to think that they're like the most energetic bunch of performers on stage that night! :rolleyes: Yoko & Subaru's perfect impersonation are wonderful! :blush:

Guest Insomnia

8 were camwhoring all over the place during the countdown. Definitely the most energetic bunch, haha.

Oh man, those bits were hilarious! And I like how Yoko and Subaru were "fighting" too. XDD

I heard some fansub is subbing Daidaya? That's effing great! :rolleyes:

Really!? I can't wait for this too now!

UCHI HIROKI HAS RETURNED and he's going to be a lead in a drama!!!

more info: http://community.livejournal.com/kanjani8/1179934.html & http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/...103-302797.html

2∞8 is starting out great. 8DDD

Guest Maia-chan

2∞8 is starting out great. 8DDD

I like the look of this! :rolleyes:

But it seems that Johnny's wants him pursuing a solo career, kinda like Toma though...

Archived