• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Decielo

*shoots herself for being away this long*

I guess I missed alot!

but THANKS to VENDY I've been up-to-date when it comes to my Ryo doses XDD

*WAVES* how's everyone..??

I love Yoko's scans and the other magazine scans as well! Eitos are just WONDERFUL & BEAUTIFUL ;P

awww *crying rivers*,, that picture with Uchi! it's just,,, sad! T^T they look really happy! ♥♥♥

JOHNYSAN POHISHAK HFKJAGS KHS:ALJ ALSJG LKASGJ LGJLASJGK LSAG >=@

Guest Decielo

ARIGATOUUU maia-chan ♥♥

Ryo looks so grown-up! He changed in so many ways :D

Tacchon looks cuuuuute ^^ and good looking!

and ... SUBARU~ OMG~ WHAT IS THAT?? DOES HE INTEND TO KILL MORE GIRLS?? HE LOOKS HOT~ *flails* XDD

Guest Insomnia

A Happy Belated to Maruuu!!

Too many great things to look forward to. I really hope 8 can make it on MSSP. *crosses fingers* I miss seeing them perform, even though Eden was so beautifully done!

Have you girls received your photobooks yet?

Guest Maia-chan

and ... SUBARU~ OMG~ WHAT IS THAT?? DOES HE INTEND TO KILL MORE GIRLS?? HE LOOKS HOT~ *flails* XDD

Subaru is killing me with his cuteness these days, especially in the latest Muchaburi! :rolleyes:

Guest Insomnia

8 with glasses♥ If I recall correctly, Yoko mentioned somewhere (Recomen?) that the specs he used on Yukan Club are his real ones. A staff said the specs look good on him and they may come in handy in an episode. I guess Yoko used it well. xD

Maia, thanks for the scans btw.

8 WILL BE ON MUSIC STATION SUPER LIVE 2007 ON DECEMBER 21ST!!!!! I cannot wait for this event. 8DDDD

Guest Decielo

^ ME NEITHER!!! *FLAILS* ADLKHFSKAJGHSKALSGH

Maia-Chan!.. I'm suprised I'm still breathing after seeing this > http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5556/po...jani4ryonr7.jpg !! AAAAAARGH ♥♥♥♥

thanks for the scans ;)

and yeah! watching how cuuuuute subaru is in Muchaburi really kills... U__U

Insomnia!! ... I'm waiting for my money to open my Aramex box to order it! T_______________T; I WANT MY SHARE OF RYO! I WANT MY FIRST JE MERCHANDISE! my birthday is over like three months ago but NOBODY got me any JE stuff!! minna! ONIGAI~~ *cries in the corner* T___T;

Guest Maia-chan

^ ME NEITHER!!! *FLAILS* ADLKHFSKAJGHSKALSGH

Maia-Chan!.. I'm suprised I'm still breathing after seeing this > http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5556/po...jani4ryonr7.jpg !! AAAAAARGH ♥♥♥♥

thanks for the scans ;)

and yeah! watching how cuuuuute subaru is in Muchaburi really kills... U__U

Well as for me, it's Maru who kills me at first sight. The boy is getting prettier! :rolleyes:

Archived