To The People That Never Confess...

ParappaRappa

Do you regret it a lot?
like the title says, to the people that never confess to their crushes, do you ever deeply regret it?

1/31/10 edit: wow lol this thread got kind of big hahah

anyway i realized i never answered the question myself

thinking about it right at this moment, nope i don't regret it lol

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I've never confessed to any of my crushes and you'd think that I regret it, but in reality, I don't.

I don't know why. I just see them happy with their current significant others and I'm just happy for them.

The only time that I've felt a regret was when I found out the guy that I had a crush on back in the day felt the same way.

But then he already had a girlfriend, so I just kind of brushed it off and learned to live with it.

Guest aiaigasa

i never confessed, since i'm a shy kind of person. it ended up ok... more often than not, the guy liked me back too and ended up confessing. ^^ in all the other cases, it didn't affect me much. maybe regret for a week or so, then i moved on with my life.

I never confessed before, and good thing I didn't cuz he turned out to be a jerk. But if I ever meet the right guy, I think I would confess, life is short and I'm getting old ahha ;D

Guest War_Machine

I confessed to a girl in 6th grade that I liked her. It was the end of the year and on the last day of school, we were standing next to each other right before she had to get on her bus. I was looking right into her eyes and said "Jamie, I like you". She looked at me smiled and walked onto the bus.

I didn't see here until school started in the fall. We sat next to each other in English and it was so weird. We stopped talking like friends and just kind of looked and looked away. She was only there for a month before she moved away and I have never seen her since.

I remember being really embarrassed when I told her and her reaction crushed my little schoolboy heart. Because of her, I'll never confess again.

Guest love990024501

no, and never have...maybe cuz i've never liked

anyone enough to consider a confession? plus,

i'm not the date-ey type either.

Guest xo_sugar_ox

If it wasn't a really big crush and he's not that important, then I don't regret it. I've confessed(or just hinted it out that i like them since i'm a bit nervous xD) to all of my major crushes and I don't regret them even though I've been rejected :sweatingbullets:

Guest oubliette

Looking back at my past crushes, nope I don't regret not confessing at all. I have absolutely no feelings for them any more so...yeah.

However, with the guy I currently like (have liked him for 3-4 years), sometimes I do regret not telling him when I had a chance to. But a lot of the time, I feel like I made the right decision in not telling him then. I hope that I will eventually tell him in the future, but sometimes you just can't plan these things out. If I had told him years ago, I know that we would have never stayed in contact until today. So now I'm just trying to make the most of our friendship and whatever happens in the future, I'll deal with it.

Guest 영원한 사랑

I never confess to the guy I like ... I'll either ignore them by looking elsewhere or at the ground, or act like I'm not interested, because I'm really timid. I never really regret it though later, because after thinking about it, I don't really think I deeply liked them, it was only infatuation. I have yet to meet someone who's really taken a big impact on me...or that i was really really interested in. -_-

Guest arirang001

Nope, haven't confessed to anyone yet. But hopefully I'll get the chance to confess to the girl I like on my birthday, which is in 2 days. :sweatingbullets:

Nope haven't regretted it yet.

I fall in and out of crushes too quickly, so I have to be sure before taking the plunge.

To me, confessings shouldn't be all about impulse, you should also take into consideration if it's just an infatuation stage.

Well I don't always confess, I do sometimes... depends?

But there was this time..

I've always known he had liked me back...

But I never confessed, because well he was my best friend?

Kinda stupid reason yeah?

And then it was too late, he was a victim in a hit&run.

He's not here anymore..

So I really regret not confessing.

Archived