To The People That Never Confess...

ParappaRappa

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bubblemilk_tea

i have never confessed before either. well, I wait for HIM to confess first then yeah.. haha

and no, I don't really regret anything. I know that nothing would've happened anyway, probably.

i think there are only two and a half guys I have fallen for; not fallen in love, but seriously interested in more than just a "crush". half because it was in middle school and we were young.

Guest damplyradiant

no i have never confessed.

and i have no regrets. but i'm graduating this year, and one of the promises was to tell all my crushes (just 2..) that i've crushed on them before. we'll see in a few months how well my promise will hold up..

as for the current guy i like, it'd be better if i didn't say anything.

i value our friendship too high, and i would probably be a total wreck if it ever ended.

which is silly of me, to depend so much on one person.

but, this guy, he's so special, even just as a friend, that ...i rather keep him as a friend than lose but make myself feel brave and proud.

plus, there are always those..uncontrollable factors that makes everything so much more complicated. ^_^

lalalala...

this is one of those age old questions which will never have a right answer.

theres been times when i've regretted not confessing, or confessing earlier, because things haven't turned out the way i'd like them to. but then the few times i have confessed, most of them have ended in us breaking off any contact all together.

in the end it sort of makes you scared to confess because you might find someone special but it also means you might lose a possible good friend.

Guest cookies_n_coke

yeah i do regret not confessing.. now to think of it... i had a perfect chance... but noooooooo i had to be

my arrogant self and "oh i cant like him im not over my ex"

Guest jew-lee

UHHHH I REGREETTEDDD IT I THINK I MADE A FOOL OF MYSELF

I END GETTING BACK STAB SOO IT DIDNT END UP THE WAY I WANTED IT TO BE

SOO YEAAA SUCKKSSS

NOW AT LEAST HE KNOWS MY FEELSINGS...BUT OH WELL ITS THE PAST

BUT I STILL DO LIKE HIM IT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING

I KNOW ITLL NEVER BE THAT WAY IF I WANTED IT TO BE

LEARNED MY LESSON

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

O.O

there's this one guy.. i met like 2 semesters ago.. yeah he confessed.. but i never did. so once. but now.. not soo much.

Guest chowfun2010

it depends on the person, i'm still young.. i don't find a need to rush through it... i'll only confess to someone if i like them a WHOLE LOT and i'm CERTAIN ABOUT IT...

but i've never done it before... i never regret it either. hahah

does confessing work?

unless the girl really digs you, i dont think confessing is a good idea.

instead of confessing, you should act like you're into her.

I dont regret not confessing. Girls usually know if you're into them, and saying the actual words might ruin it for some.

Guest D R E A M

i confessed two times cause they found out accidently and what not (long story)

but most of the times i try not to

and i don't regret it cause i don't the relationship could've happened

It depends;

If I really liked the guy and I was positive he liked me too, but I never confessed... I'd definitely regret it.

If it was a guy that hardly showed any interest in me, than I wouldn't regret it.

Guest tranceeee

i never confessed and i never regretted it... its not like i want to pursue a relationship with them, so i dont bother telling them how i feel :D

Guest ingenuelle

I've only confessed once.

and that was with a guy that I really, really cared for.

He used to like me. But I was a really horrible person and brushed him away.

Later on, I'm crying because he has someone else that he cares for now.

Even so, I told him that I like him. (EMAIL. LMAO.)

but yes, I didn't regret it. I felt like I took a biggg load off my chest.

And even though he never returned my feelings, I was glad that I confessed.

Oh my gosh, I can totally relate! Er well to the first part of what you said. I didn't actually confess because I ended up chickening out but still, I was in the same situation. I cared a lot about a guy and I knew he used to like me but I'd always push him away and when he started having feelings for someone else I pushed him in her direction even though it hurt me so much. I know that sounds stupid of me but it was like that 'heart poking' thingy from the kdrama My Girl.

Anyways, I admit at first I was haunted by the advice a close guy friend gave me once, he said that if he were in my shoes, he'd take the chance (confess) because he wouldn't want to stand back and let someone else have what could have been his. But I have no regrets, I believe everything happens for a reason and everything will make sense in the end :)

Archived