Snsd Performs Dear Mom + Himnae + Gee At Mubank & Wins

Guest Soy

Guest ddalgi<3

THEY LOOK SO PRETTY!

& that simple concept is fresh!

with so many stars going for the retro & fancy concepts, its cool to see a simple concept :)

wow, they are so pretty!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know hyoyeon would look the best SEXY!

the cute thing is not down with our dancing queen!!!

i love her to death!!!! i'm excited to their comeback!!!

Guest icecube.

Hey it's the ninth page. HAHA. xD

Personally, I really like this concept. I've never been much in love or liked SNSD before but I have to say, this theme fits them.

The clean cut white T-shirt, the jeans, the long hair with bangs and the lollipops .. the skates seem REALLY random though .. haha.

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Can't wait for the HQ ones, I like Fany's pose the best.

All the girls are looking so pretty <3 Hoping this will be a great mini-album!

Guest yienyienyien

wow... they made sunny's chest look HUGE O___O

or has it always been that big.. >.>

it has always been that "big"..but not many ppl noticed..because she's SNSD's aegyo queen. :P (once, she showed her cleavage on some festival and she was no.1 searched. )

Guest mihsayam

The added roller skates actually remind me of 80s Japanese boyband, Hikaru Genji. You can go check. Or current boy band Kis-my-Ft2.

Anyway, girls are smoking.

Guest Lishathestain

^homg yes Kis-my-Ft2 :D

it has always been that "big"..but not many ppl noticed..because she's SNSD's aegyo queen. :P (once, she showed her cleavage on some festival and she was no.1 searched. )

rofl yea, not that many people noticed it cuz her aegyo comes in the way :P but her body is quite voluptuous.

Guest Lishathestain

^well judging by some of DBSK's outfit (esp Jae&Ho's) then yea, i guess he can't afford to cover up his artists :rolleyes:

but heh, unlike some people, i'm not complaining.

Guest tigereyez

Taeyoun, Tiff, and Sooyoung (esp) look awkward....

Jessica's body looks a little...weird in the picture.

Hmm. Is this their new comeback? Or just promotional stuff?

Guest jaekhun

DANG!!

i've been waiting for their comeback since forever.

even though this might not be real but its still enough for me to go bonkers.

JESSICA!!!

Guest kristennn

omg, seohyun! she's so pretty. i think i love her photo the most (jessica's is way hot too)!

thanks for sharing these :)

i'm really looking forward to the comeback now!

I don't want to be a party pooper or start anything... but why is it that girls can't show off a bit of skin, but a guy can show off their whole chest? I don't think anyone would complain if say Changmin was showing off his chest, or say Taeyang was ripping his shirt off on stage, but if Jessica or any other girl was to wear a cute mini skirt, everyone would go 'TOO MUCH SKIN!' or 's.lut!'.

Sigh. Double standards these days.

Guest system_chaos

Probably, judging by how little TVXQ wore, yeah he really must've been damn poor. D:

Or maybe your joke just wasn't so witty, it backlashes to your group, you see? :/

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

I don't see how anyone can call this "sl utty" o___o

it' just a tee and jeans for goodness sake

and using "innocence" as sexy....i don't see anyone complaining when other girl groups have like 15-16 years old doing sexy dance/shorts/mini skirts o_o analyzing too much into it ehh?

and well, as of now it's still kinda vague, have to wait for the teaser come out to judge =] other wise I like how they look

Archived