Snsd Performs Dear Mom + Himnae + Gee At Mubank & Wins

Guest Soy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Gee is the song tittle I can imagine the SMP in my head

I dunno why, but they still didnt have SMP song right?

Anyway, I love SeoHyun the best from all of the pics

Guest ningmeng

I've noticed that there are many girls fangirling over other female artists.

However, I've not seen anyone so hardcore? :ph34r:

hello fellow singaporean.

i think you need to like keep your eyes wide open because i've seen hardcore girls fangirling other female grps too.

and there's hardcore male fans fanboying male grps. so does that make them gays?

narrow-minded is wad i would like to describe you.

but then again, i dunno you in real life so i can't say much about you.

On a side note Applemusic has the mini-album dropping on the 8th. And it hasn't been removed yet, so Teaser = 2nd, Date of release = 8th, Comeback stage = 9th. Starting off the year with SNSD.

but SM havent release any statement yet, so im not going to keep my hopes up too high.

OH MY GEEEEEE

these pics look awesome!!

i would say Fany looks best ;) and i'd love Taeyeon's better if her hair doesnt look like that..

daang. Sica is gorjess :D

and oh boy, Yuri is really sexy in that pic....and maknae has became so mature.?!!! woohoo.

omg. the comeback is getting better. LOL

i'm soooo gonna look for these posters everywhere :P

GO SOSHI!!

Guest Hazuki86

Wow they do look great! I love how simple the pictures are. Go SNSD I can't wait for the mini album. I gotta get one for my self. Thanks for the pictures everyone.!!

And who said fangirls can't be supportive to our female artists!! I'm a girl and that doesn't mean I don't have the right to say what I like.

Soy, what you said makes me even proud to be a fangirl for SNSD. I am so agreeing with you.

Guest Alexa.J

This concept suits them well since it's still the sweet type of looks of has been pulled off to the next level after SM added a lil bit sexy aura. Dang, the style is classic! I mean, tight jeans, white t-shirts showing a lil bit of their tummies and roller-skaters are something that's really typical of the girly and sexy concept! And these girls look so dang fit in this sorta clothes! It's like simple effects but great turn-out when girls dress in jeans and shirts! Nah, I couldnt ask for more from SM!

Judging from the looks, it might be a poppy, fun song w/ a lyric about self-confidence/girls' life or stuff!

What else can I can?

I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE COMEBACK!~

I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!! Ow that makes me les????? okay then lol XD atleast im still turn on seeing the hot boys stripping rofl XD

^ yes ofcourse they will love if not they're not normal lol XD it's complete bs if anykind of guys who's normal doesnt like girls/women

soshi has many fans from many ages from teen boys/girls to yeah like you said ahjussi and even ahjumma kekeke

cant wait for their comeback SM better not pushing back -_-

Guest keeptryin'

those stupid comments towards soy is uncalled for.

its off-topic & can be considered spamming by quoting it & just saying lol.

i find it funny how ppl say they hate snsd yet they follow their news. it's not hard to not click on these topics.

i mean i find it easy for me.

but anyways this double standard thing is stupid.

i found HYOYEON & JESS to be the best b/c im biased. but seriously i thought hyo owned it.

Yoona & Tiffany were great as well. im really looking forward to their comeback.

i think the girls overall looked great thought i think i'd love it more if they didnt have the fluffy bangs.

i don't find that the pics are supposed to be sexy, the vibe i got was more sensual & feminine

everyone's noticing how pretty makne is :)

I was going to keep quiet .. but it looks like I can't even do that in peace

Uh so that makes someone lesbian? That makes no sense to ....

I'm sorry you misunderstood my post. My post was in reply to svisual's comment that there are many fangirls of female artists. I was just remarking that I've never seen any fangirl so "hardcore". This remark was made because well, it is indeed a rather interesting sight.

No where in my post did I say that hardcore = lesbian.

Thanks.

hello fellow singaporean.

i think you need to like keep your eyes wide open because i've seen hardcore girls fangirling other female grps too.

and there's hardcore male fans fanboying male grps. so does that make them gays?

narrow-minded is wad i would like to describe you.

but then again, i dunno you in real life so i can't say much about you.

Yawn. Read above. Like I said I did not call Soy a lesbian, just merely remarking that indeed it is rare for someone to be so "hardcore/passionate".

While I did not jump to calling her names, it seems it is not beneath you.

Guest fara_diggory

I'm with Soy~....I AM A PROUD FANGIRL TOO....

and i will be a fangirl forever....

omgee~~...

8th jan?... i want to trust it....huhu..

coz at least i'll be more excited..(even it not official yet)...

huhu...

i'm looking foward for the songs too...

err, does anyone know how many songs will be in this mini album...

4,5 or 6??

Guest svisual

^ oh trust me, just hang around the popular female artists threads and u can see fangirls saying "nosebleeds" and such when seeing their idols' sexy pics.

plus, soy is like the representative of international S♥NEs. she has every damn right to fangirl as hardcore as she wants.

anyway, if u wanted to ask such question, please do so via PM next time, aight?

this is a thread for SNSD's comeback mini-album posters. not a discussion thread for the topic starter's sexuality.

MOVING ON, glad to see many people anticipating SNSD's comeback.

yeay for the support! ^^

well honey, i hope you got my above reply to your intended reply comment to me.

to make this not spam, i'm gonna reply you in spoilers:

perhaps u missed the korean festival that Singapore had in the month of November, but i, together with many others, saw a bunch of hardcore fangirls chasing a certain girl group who came with the entourage. it wasn't even difficult for them either to be crying and shouting "i love yous" to their female artists. no one questioned their sexuality. no one questioned their hardcore-ness.

sweetheart, open your eyes first before making such a comment. it's not right to start saying something when you're not even sure of the facts of reality. i hope you remember the moral education lessons we all had to go through in school.

ANYWAY, i dono if SM is ever going to release an "official statement". remember how SHINee's teasers came without warning. :unsure:

2009 seems so near yet so far.... :crazy:

Guest chungmah.

I don't find it weird for fan girls to go crazy over female artists.

Ever had the idea that we admire them a whole lot?

Soy, thanks for the news. January 8 !

Guest safelittlethoughts

oh em GEE

The posters are the hotness and I want all of them!

The concept is sexy and I can't wait for their comeback.

Maybe they'll perform with skates. keke

OH EM GEE that would be so cool.

I'm sorry you misunderstood my post. My post was in reply to svisual's comment that there are many fangirls of female artists. I was just remarking that I've never seen any fangirl so "hardcore". This remark was made because well, it is indeed a rather interesting sight.

No where in my post did I say that hardcore = lesbian.

Thanks.

Yawn. Read above. Like I said I did not call Soy a lesbian, just merely remarking that indeed it is rare for someone to be so "hardcore/passionate".

While I did not jump to calling her names, it seems it is not beneath you.

Sorry if my comment implied that it was only towards you, it was more towards everyone else that had make snarky remarks about the post. I didn't mean to kind of single out, so sorry for that. It just doesn't take that much common sense to know when filters are needed, there's no need to ask such a personal question in a thread that has nothing to do with it. It just bothers me with the logic of today's youth on the internet and how it's ok to type things like this out but in the real world it would be considered rude. But apparently manners don't apply on the internet, or it seems.

I think the issue that makes January seem so far but so near is that people are right there is no official date from SM yet and it scares us because we've waited for almost a year for them to comeback and they keep on saying coming soon.... We just really miss them, but we're still skeptical.

I find it funny that I didn't say anything about their concept and many people started saying "they look too sexy" .... and all they have on are jeans and t-shirts and then people defend that by saying it's the lollipops and poses ... People perceive what concepts the girls are, it's not dirty unless your mind heads that way. =P .. personally I still think the lollipops are a bit of metaphor though, like so gone with the large lollipops from KY, we're now more mature, but we're still girls after all kind of thing.

Archived