Snsd Performs Dear Mom + Himnae + Gee At Mubank & Wins

Guest Soy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest superjihyeee!

omg say GORGEOUS?

haha but what concept is this?

i get the little retro/waitress-at-those-restaurants kind of feel.

you know, those restaurants that you see in like the kind of old movies with the tiled floors and the waitresses in roller blades and such.

but yeah. haha.

is this like. sexy? eh. idk.

cute? not quite. lol.

oh well (:

will wait for their comeback to see :D

Woah, I'm now going to say something but promise NOT to harm me after reading this!

I don't like this concept - if this is really going to be their next concept. It's not that I dislike SNSD, in fact I like quite a lot of songs by them and I LOOOOOOVE Taeng=P, but I'm really not digging the skates and lollipops. :unsure: I just don't think those props really suit today's girls generation... ?

Can't wait for their comeback though. It's been too long... =)

Guest lolly88

OMG i come back from work and i see this !!!!!

(Jumps around in JOY) , i love the concept to pieces, simple yet kinda of sexy showing them growing up

SIMPLICITY IS THE BEST ,good job SME .The wait was well worth it

HyoYeon and Seohyun definitely stand out the most for me follow by YoonA and GorJess

CANT WAIT to hear and see the mv and song

ps:to the rest of fans who dont like it,aw..dont be so harsh on the concept

you haven even heard the song yet .

i like the simple concept. it's not bogged down with a lot of distractions from the girls.

out of all of them, i really like Tiffany's and SeoHyun's the best.

they just have this elegant look to them, and they seemed to be posing effortlessly.

Guest pinkpiglet

ummm it's not a rumor if sm posted these in early morning by their company building.

the first few comments were interesting. it kept me entertained for awhile.

i hope they come out of the bubble. even though their outfits and style was different for

their past albums, they stayed in the same footsteps for their concept. it needs change.

Guest natural-retard

I'm just wondering Soy, are you a lesbian?

You seem to be obsessed with these girls all over soompi

HAHAHAH! This is beyond funny! But a serious question indeed!

Gee Golly Me! What is this I see before me? Is this not SNSD news and the long awaited comeback?!

Meh to the concept of these posters, they look like diner waiters ready to serve me my burger and chips.

I truly cannot wait for their comeback.

Guest lovely_desire

-spazz attack-

yes! finally

wahoo they look so pretty, sexy hot whatever

yay awww

hyeoyeon stands out, she looks so damn pretty in them

seoyhun and yuri

i wish i was a boy grr i'm not lol xD

hahaha taeyeonieee >_< don't like fringe going spiarally or wavy

they look gorgeous

sooo pretty

fianally something to keep me hoping yay

-claps-

Guest bystander

I see they haven't completely retired lollipops yet - lol.

If I could guess their new concept just by looking at these photos, I would guess maybe their new songs will be something like Hyori's "U-Go-Girl"... ??

Guest crazyfrog

to me, their new concept is not really sexy, but more sensual. more feminine. jeans are sexy and they are wearing shorter tops. but it doesnt strike as SEXY.

ah!! that's exactly the right word! i couldn't come up with the word, but sensual, that's it, because it's sort of suggestive, but not really sexy as such. and it's definitely more mature. i like, i like!!

i thin ki like seohyun's the best, gosh she's turning out sooooo gorgeous! she looks really elegant, simple but still has a sensual touch. all of them look brilliant tho. i think this simple concept works well for them. =)

and i like the lollipops. because kissing you was their most popular song and it's definitely associated with lollipops, so this is like a carry over with the lollipop concept, except more mature. i think it's pretty cool, actually. =D

gah, i can't wait for their comeback!!!!!!!!!!

Guest xbaaByette

Oh man, they're image matured over their break : D

A lot of them lost weight too, so I guess it's only SM's nature to move onto the mature and sexy side but keeping what made SNSD well .. SNSD :)

I'm really liking this concept, oh my, I hope if they perform in skates no one falls : X

But I can't wait for January 2nd, goodness me LOL

Archived