Snsd Performs Dear Mom + Himnae + Gee At Mubank & Wins

Guest Soy

Guest dreammssxx

i like the concept but not my favorite. its still cute and stuff ^^

im looking forward for their next album!

//edit:oh! topped a page!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juju<3.

oh.em.gee. aha. these girls are getting gorgeous (: i love their outfits & those skates & mini pops. lolx. i wonder what the concept is? i like tae's new hair. sooyoung<3 aha.

I like Seohyun's picture the best.

But it doesn't really match the others lol

I wonder what "Gee" means?

And I'm guessing their concept is going to be like the 60's or something? I like the posters so far ^^

Guest ephemeral.

Seohyun, Jessica and Hyoyeon look best in here. (:

Some though... c'mon, Sooyoung's bangs are. D:

Concept looks okay so far, but not so different. Still seems to be cute, yet a bit more mature?

I mean, some use of the lollipops and some poses. xD

I can't wait though. SNSD. <3

Still don't really know what the concept is. Rollerskates...hmm...plain t-shirt and jeans... :unsure:

Looks kind of sad-ish though.

SeoHyun, Jessica, and Taeyeon's pic is my fav.

Magnae is getting prettier. ^^

Will be waiting for their comeback in Jan. Good luck SNSD!

Guest star-struck

i must say sm made people wait a long time for these girls' combacks. but it looks like the wait was worth it.

kissing you was a great song (loved listening to it), but it definitely did not match up to the girls' ages in terms of the image. i think these new posters actually got the image right. the girls look how old they're suppose to look. simple white t's and jeans is feminine and young/fresh at the same time. props to sm for not going for the "sexy" look, girls 17-19 have no right to be displayed in such a fashion. and i think it's important to show gradual change in image rather than a complete change overnight. again, sm knows his stuff. but since it's only a mini-album, it's probably not going to sell as much as a full album, and i'm really curious as to how many albums the girls can sell these days.

on a side note, seohyun looks gorgeous. she's getting to be so beautiful, i would love her as my little sister : )

Guest inyeon.

lol people srsly better not think this is slutty. -_- Otherwise, imma slap someone. D: This is what really bugs me about snsd news. People always try to make a big deal about everything, but when other artists have a sexy concept, all we hear is "ooh how classy ! shes so sexy". but when its snsd its always like "wow trying to be slutty?" and about the concepts, well you cant really expect anything new, because everything has been done before. They dont necessarily need costumes as a concept. at least this has never been done before. (i am sorry they whenever snsd is the topic, i get overprotective. D: )

The white shirts, jeans, and skates...You know what they remind me of?

The greaser days, back in the 60's. ;D I bet the concept is a modern version of it.

My guess, anyway.

Shizzzz man, they look awesome ! I cant wait.

I like how Seohyun has the "girl next door" look.

Am I the only one who thinks Sunny looks good in her picture in a retro 50s/60s pin-up way? I was reminded of the late Bettie Page when I saw her minialbum poster.

+ those "lesbian" comments that were made earlier in this thread. That's uncalled for.

Some girls just happen to be comfortable with their sexuality such that they can openly appreciate SNSD's beauty.

Guest Haneul~

The white shirts, jeans, and skates...You know what they remind me of?

The greaser days, back in the 60's. ;D I bet the concept is a modern version of it.

My guess, anyway.

Shizzzz man, they look awesome ! I cant wait.

I dont even like K-pop anymore but SNSD is an exception :w00t: (DUDE, it DOES look like modern grease style no kidding. and I think the smaller lolipops are better.)

They look so pretty strikingly gorgeous. (but where's tiffany? o_o) Sadly, I don't like Yoona as much. She gets kinda annoying :\ Sorry.

Guest incomplete.

to be honest, i'm not digging this at all. they look so... okay i'll leave it as it is.

anyway, i'm curious about the song, hope it will be good as their other song. snsd good luck!

They all look so pretty, and i didn't even know that Tiffany was Tiffany I thought she was someone else at the angle that the picture was taken.

I find it funny because I am so used to those huge lollipops and now they have moved to little ones. I hope they don't roller blade around stage because it could be really dangerous because with 9 of them on stage if someone does something wrong or accidentally trips or something the stage would be a mess and the girls might get hurt.

They look cool! especially hyo!! I love this girl she rocks!!

Waiting for their comeback but unlike some I think sm is not as good as other entertainment companies in making things trendy I mean its a cool concept but its not bringing something new to kpop.

Cant wait to hear the song! please no bubblegum pop... they deserve better!

Archived