Snsd Performs Dear Mom + Himnae + Gee At Mubank & Wins

Guest Soy

Guest miki_chan

THIS JUST MADE MY DAY AND MY DAY JUST BEGUN!

They look really good. Haha, yes they're going for the sexy and cute concept! WOOOO.

Major spazz ! Thanks for sharing.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TaiTsuki

They look....

Surreal in a way. Totally digging the white tee and jeans concept.

Now if it was heels instead of skates then it would look hot haha.

But Skates fit them ^________^

If this is their concept, I imagine an album filled with ballads.

Haha no idea why.

Good luck on comeback~

Guest MiizzHyukiie

foxy ladies.

LOL.

hyoyeon is lookin pretty sexyy.

they're all so much more... grownup [?] than kissing u.

loving it.

but its really hard for me to see taeyeon or sunny as sexy [just my opinion]

i wish i looked that good in such a simple outfit!

Guest orange08

Seohyun and Hyoyeon completely OWN these. <3333333 WOW.

Hyoyeon especially! She looks so sexy, but then again I always felt she was way better at being sexy than cute.

laskjdfkl like seriously, HYOYEON <3333333333333333333333333

Guest Lishathestain

if these posters are slutty.. then i don't even know what other girl groups' concept called (other than Kara) -_-

umm... not a very new concept is it?

lollipops... lol all they added were.. rollerskates and shorter tops.. ahahaa

there's only couple of concepts that are acceptable for girl groups anyway. how much newer can they be?

imo, it doesn't matter what's the concept, as long as the artists can pull it off :)

i must say sm made people wait a long time for these girls' combacks. but it looks like the wait was worth it.

kissing you was a great song (loved listening to it), but it definitely did not match up to the girls' ages in terms of the image. i think these new posters actually got the image right. the girls look how old they're suppose to look. simple white t's and jeans is feminine and young/fresh at the same time. props to sm for not going for the "sexy" look, girls 17-19 have no right to be displayed in such a fashion. and i think it's important to show gradual change in image rather than a complete change overnight. again, sm knows his stuff. but since it's only a mini-album, it's probably not going to sell as much as a full album, and i'm really curious as to how many albums the girls can sell these days.

totally agree w/ the bolded parts. i was hoping he would let girls' concept change gradually.

bubble gum pop ---> ballads = won't work.

so i'm glad these girls are under the man who knows what he's doing :)

I dont even like K-pop anymore but SNSD is an exception :w00t: (DUDE, it DOES look like modern grease style no kidding. and I think the smaller lolipops are better.)

They look so pretty strikingly gorgeous. (but where's tiffany? o_o) Sadly, I don't like Yoona as much. She gets kinda annoying :\ Sorry.

Tiffany ^_^ she looks kinda different lol.

1230305741_xlvksl.jpg

Guest superstar!

I LIKE THE CONCEPT!

i guess lollipops will be forever snsd's thing LOL?

HYOYEON OMGGGGG!! sexy XDD

*super super super biased*

but i dont really like jessicas new bangs T___T

cant wait till teaser!

Yay, finally some news about SNSD, I was wonder when they're coming back.

First of all, I'm not so into the concept because it looks really plain in the first glance but I'll have to judge on the song, I never know if it'll be worth it. ^^ I'm not so fond with the duplicate of the "lollipop" idea, but i'm glad they're atleast coming back with something matured and different from Kissing You. The simplicity really stands out, I like the tshirt and jeans combination, it's nice and nothing too complicated and fancy like other girl groups these days. It kinda seems like they're trying to associate cuteness with a bit of sexyness, I like the method because it shows they're originating in a matured image. Jessica and Hyo Yeon especially stood out and caught my attention this time, they look gorgeous as well as others. Seo Hyun IS getting prettier and prettier everytime. I'm looking forward for the girl's comeback, I hope they do well.(:

Thanks soy for putting up my pic ^.^

it was kinda hilarious how i took those poster down from apkujong ^.^

But really i had no idea it was thier mini album poster i thought they were modeling jeans or something LOL.

Maybe the poster will be around myung dong tmr LOL

Tsk tsk tsk...so YOU TOOK the posters?!!! SM will hunt you down!!! :lol: just kidding!!

Thanks for taking your time to take pictures of the posters and shared with us. ^_^

haha. I thought they were modeling jeans at first too!!

All 9 of them look AMAZING!!

you're so lucky you get the entire set!!

so how did you take the posters down? XD

Guest canityo

Yaaaay!!! Been waiting forever for SNSD!

I nearly didn't recognise Jess cuz she was so thin. ;_; Poor girl needs to eat!

They look great! Some of them are really good at pulling off this type of concept.

I actually really like the concept. It's very smooth and refreshing. You can tell that Lee Soo Man really went all out, having hired many people to work on their second album. The photos are very simple and uncomplicated which makes it very different from their previous concepts. As some people pointed out, they look more mature, however they still look cute in a more 'womanly' way. I can't entirely explain it. It's kind of like the girl who is pretty with and without makeup, the girl who doesn't really flaunt her beauty, the girl who doesn't even really know that she is gorgeous, and in that way she is cute.

Out of all the photos, I think Seohyun stood out to me most. She looks really angelic. I can't believe she's only 17 years old (1 year older than me!). Hyoyeon also looks exceptional. All the girls look really pretty but these two have caught my attention!

The term 'Gee' I heard means "shaking in shock and awe" when you type it in hangul. It could also stand for the 'G' in Girls' Generation. It could be a combination of both. I'm really looking forward to their new title song as well as their entire mini album. With all the waiting, I hope the album will meet everyone's expectations.

I'm sure they have practiced and are still practicing to perform a great comeback stage. Hopefully, their comeback stage will be a good ten minutes of stage performances. : )

I'm anticipating the trailer coming out on January the 2nd!

Woah, this is my 500th post. And it's about SNSD : )

Guest &anita_*

loving the new concept! It just looks so..natural? feminine? I don't know but these girls have charm (: My favorites were Jess, Maknae, and Yoona!

thanks for sharing the pictures (: im soooo waiting for their comeback, like OH EM GEE

Guest #SHINAI

I don't like the angle of Tiffany's face and I've seen Sooyoung with bangs before;

she looked good but now.. eh. But omg, Hyoyeon is prettyyy!

I think she's gotten prettier~ oh! Sunny too :) She looks like Miliyah Kato here heh

Archived