Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest koreannoona

what a news!!! :-O

pheww.... #:-S at least he's not gay after all (or this is just for a cover up :-?)

bittersweet memory guys :o3

another group hug for everyone  >:D< :-*

Guest kdramafanusa

spokerpersons for Shu Uemura & Hera Homme
1304245177797fa4af8.jpg
http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1173645.htm

546617422.jpg
http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20130424/54661798/2

--

Jo In Sung confirms that he is dating Kim Min Hee

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

29vj6af.jpg
Jo In Sung, Kim Min Hee

Actor Jo In Sung’s management agency has confirmed earlier reports that he was currently dating actress Kim Min Hee in a statement released on April 24th.

The agency stated, “We have checked with Jo In Sung, and he has confirmed that he is currently dating Kim Min Hee. He had met with Kim Min Hee by chance earlier this year, and kept in contact since. They started to develop feelings for each other naturally, and begun dating.”

It also expressed, “They have only just started dating each other, so we hope that everyone will look on them normally. We are truly sorry to have this revealed through the media first instead of the couple themselves.”

A Korean tabloid had published a report earlier today that Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee had been dating for the past 4 months, and also included pictures of them on a date.

Jo In Sung made a successful return to the small screen with ‘That Winter, The Winter Blows’ following his discharge from mandatory military service. Kim Min Hee Hee recently starred in the movie ‘Very Ordinary Couple’ and has gotten good reviews about her acting.

The following is the official press release:

Hello everyone. This is Jo In Sung’s management agency.

We have checked with Jo In Sung and he has acknowledged that he is dating Kim Min Hee. The two met by chance earlier this year, and kept in contact naturally since. They began to have feelings for each other recently, and decided to begin a relationship.

The two are only just in the beginning phase of their relationship, so we hope that everyone will look upon them normally. We are truly sorry that we weren’t able to release this news publicly ourselves.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest crazywindblower

i still love you In Sung oppa! no matter what! :x :\"> i will always be your fan! :) it is so brave of you to admit this dating stuff in this peak of your acting career comeback..hats off to you for that! =D> ^:)^ i sincerely wish you all the happiness and the best in your career and private life! :) :-* fighting fighting! :) :x

Guest charliew

Whatever!!! I am going to have 2 Big Mac for lunch and a gallon of vanilla ice cream for dinner while crying my heart out!!  =(( %-( :((

Guest jissweet

So bad luck for oppa :(! Kim C asked in the radio music show that "In Sung, it seems you have not had any love scandal yet? people wonder whether this man has ever dated"....Huhmhuhm, Kim C, you have a bad mouth....No scandal and now scandal spranging out loud....Why did you mention it to make it happen???... :((

Guest bumblinglump

I'm not sure if he's being happy that this got released prematurely, but right now I'm sure JIS is having a hell of a headache haha :] This is another reason why I hate Korean (or any) tabloids, just feeding on others' personal lives. 

I applaud him for confirming it so his new lady won't feel hurt, even though he could have neither confirmed nor denied, even though this will certainly affect the promotion of his new drama. Now, it will be hard for people to look at him as the same OS again. I feel bad that he might lose lots of newly found international fans who came to like him through the image of OS, but I'm glad he got the exposure he needed from the drama to make a successful comeback. 

I hope he will enjoy his new stage of life with the new lady and the new peak of career, and wish his next movie will be a success too.

Guest jissweet

kim-min-hee.jpg?w=490&h=327
2eul4qu.jpg

I still can't link this rebellous image to a "motherly-like" type In Sung mentioned...I'm not very happy with this girl :(...Maybe I am becoming a strict mother-in-law now?  :))

Guest crazywindblower

those dispatch photos was taken on the day jis guested on kim c's show right? and at the guesting i remember in sung oppa was asked about not having any scandal on his lovelife..and then suddenly boom!!! dispatch took picture of him and kmh that night..what a coincidence! hmmmmmmm..

you guys can say im bitter about the news, sorry but i really can't picture that ajhumma with in sung oppa in my mind..hehehe..for me in sung is still single and still searching for his one true love! i even find go hyun jung more prettier than that ajhumma..

but i still love you oppa! :) i will still support your soon to be dramas and movies..im still your fan! despite this dating scandal, in which i dont approve of the girl you want..hahaha.. :D

Guest chokogom

i must admit..a little bit (an extreme understatement here!!) surprised that it would happen so soon and by that I mean so soon since the time 'I' first fell under the JIS curse (lol)! !  %-(  that face was me kinda trying to pretend I didn't see the 'breaking' news, pretending it was some 'other' actor... :-O then this face when I finally accepted the truth and then obviously it was followed by this...  =(( .  I'm sure I'm not alone when I describe the following scenario.  I had, since falling under this curse, thought that maybe, maybe one day if I lived long enough that I (but not really me)  would one day in my wildest dreams be with JIS.  By I, I don't really mean, me as in me now, because I am very happily married.  I was thinking  maybe I would in the future when technology was far more advanced be able to clone myself and my newly single 'cloned' self would then be able to live happily ever after with him.  Of course during that entire time, GF's would come and go but there would be that one 'special' girl who would be forever , that one special ( 'cloned' me..) girl who he was destined for....(hahahahaha..sorry, even I'm laughing at my own dream out loud!)..Sure 'cloned' me and JIS would be old by this time (maybe 150+), but we would be old together (as we are of similar age now)...but happy!.. I figured, my personality is pretty cool, I'm super laid back...though not too tall...average in the looks department but hey we were talking about 'destiny' here...hahaha..
aaaaaaanywho, obviously back in reality and the land of the 'sane'..... Wishing him the best (maybe secretly in the not too caring, darker, slightly evil, selfish part 0.0000001% of my heart - its not wishing that too much).  If he's happy then that's great (though I still believe in another 100+ years he will be happier with 'clone' me)...whatever happens happens..but wishing him much happiness regardless... :)>-