Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest jissweet

Akakak, OMG OMG OMG......Is he dating with her???? nonononooo...
So is this the "secret couple" Dispatch promised to reveal??? Killing me killing me killing... :(:(( :((

Guest jissweet

Just read the news  :((...So heart-breaking  :((...Although I know that I should be happy for him, but still... :((....

Guest kdramafanusa

They are very compatible to me. They know each other for more than 10 years; I have some of their pics together from back then.

She was completely transformed in writer No Hee-kyung's drama Goodbye Solo in 2006; she was mostly known as Lee Jung-jae's girlfriend before that. She's recognized as a good actress now. :)

http://mwave.interest.me/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201302081634_28728

Guest ary440

jissweet said: Akakak, OMG OMG OMG......Is he dating with her???? nonononooo...
So is this the "secret couple" Dispatch promised to reveal??? Killing me killing me killing... :(:(( :((

Guest jissweet

Huhmhuhm, it's not good at all to disclose this news at this time :(! As it surely ruins or at least undermines the positive effects of the film!!! As a very important factor that keeps audience crazy for this film is the chemistry between couple. Now it breaks!!!! Shattered dreams!!!! Ahhhhh, his comback project should be perfect until end, not like this  :((

Guest insungoppa

Is this true.? jo in sung oppa has already have Girlfriend????can you clarify if thats true?

omg oppaaaaaa :-S :((

Guest luluwannagohome

Paparazzi never touched JIS, like ever before.But right after his comeback work.. Tsk tsk tsk...I guess dispatch desperately need something to agains sportsseoul.
But oppa, I'm calm now. Glad you find your love. ^^ You developed from ten-year friends to this. I'm happy for you.She has unique charm.

Guest luluwannagohome

I was spending my day translating 'Kwon Bob' related news.
Now, I think I have a different task. There'll be loads of news hitting me.
IOK says they are contacting JIS, and will release a statement later.

I can't believe in this!!!!  :-O @-)when dispatch told they will reveal new couple today, I never thought it will be Jo In Sung. coz he is so secretive about his private life. but today, the news hits me hard. Dispatch is so cruel. :((
luckily I am not one of the shippers. but I feel sorry for them and their weak hearts. 

Guest luluwannagohome

cassie6002 said: I can't believe in this!!!!  :-O @-)when dispatch told they will reveal new couple today, I never thought it will be Jo In Sung. coz he is so secretive about his private life. but today, the news hits me hard. Dispatch is so cruel. :((
luckily I am not one of the shippers. but I feel sorry for them and their weak hearts. 

Guest jissweet

I think oppa does not want his status to be revealed at this sensitive point...:(...I feel sorry for him! After watching some clips on KMH on youtube, I feel better as she looks prettier in the clips than in the pics...I guess I still need some more days to accept the truth....After that, I will come back to be his true fan  O:-), always support him no matter what....Look forward to his confirmation on Kwonbob from lulu...:)

Guest kdramafanusa

I can't upload pictures now, but this article has pictures of InSung & Kim Min-hee from 12 years ago - 2001!

http://news.nate.com/view/20130424n11978

Some more below:

http://news.nate.com/view/20130424n11825