Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest joyandpeace

Hi all, this is the first time I am posting although I have been a silent lurker for a long time. I have been admiring JIS ever since Memories of Bali in 2004/2005 but I wasn’t a fan. TWTWB enabled me to re-discover JIS. I felt compelled to write because the news of JIS and KMH saddened me, not because of them dating but because their relationship was exposed without their consent. I was further saddened by the many fans of TWTWB who have been bashing JIS and KMH and some even mentioned that they are not supporting him anymore or not going to watch TWTWB again or buy any of the DVD. Some even criticize KMH. As someone who admires JIS I am supportive of his work. To me, his personal life belongs entirely to him and shouldn't be judged by anyone. Moreover, to me celebrity dating is not a death sentence and shouldn't be looked upon as ‘breaking news’. It should be ‘Good News’. Many TWTWB’s fans felt betrayed after the news maybe because they are too engrossed in his character with SHK but after all the dramas and movies wrapped up, JIS is just a regular guy with feelings and emotions. The paparazzi and media are going to make things difficult for both JIS and KMH. As fans or admirers of JIS, shouldn't we stand by him and continue to support him? He is such a great actor with an awesome personality and character but why does his personal life has to be the dictator of his acting career?

I hope for JIS & KMH and all other Asian celebrities that their personal life will not be such a burden to their career. They are entitled to their happiness.

May all of us continue to visit and contribute to this thread and also continue our support for JIS.

For all of you who are hurt by the news, I hope you will look on the positive side. The news shouldn't change your perception towards TWTWB or JIS. TWTWB is still an awesome drama which got all of us hooked and JIS is still an awesome actor and person….

Guest luluwannagohome

@joyandpeace
Thank you for speaking my heart out.And a warm welcome to you.^^Since you surface already, don't be a lurker anymore then.

Guest joyandpeace

@luluwannago
thank you for your warm welcome. I will try not to be a lurker any more. Just visited TWTWB thread and I am really saddened by all those comments. Let's hope all these will pass. Many said they felt betrayed by JIS after the news but I felt betrayed by them who supported him in the beginning of TWTWB and now turning their backs on him. I have never been a shipper to any celebrities thus I might not understand how they feel but I really hope we can all stand united and support JIS in his new relationship and future works. From all those BTS, I did NOT see him as showing any interest to SHK. I just saw a very nice guy being nice to everyone on the set (the comments from all his other co-star in other dramas and movie, we know JIS is a very nice person so all those gestures, laughter and jokes with SHK and the rest of the casts and crews are part of his personality to lighten up the mood of the set). I am trying to look at the positive side of the response of TWTWB's fans. For them to be so angry, i guess JIS's character as Oh Soo really did have an impact which means JIS did an excellent job in portraying the role well. It's really unfortunate that this news has such a negative impact to the fans of TWTWB who are beginning to become fans of JIS. Maybe I have been admiring JIS's work from the beginning of his career thus I don't feel the negativity. But at this moment, I am frustrated by those comments about him. Although everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I still hope everyone will be respectful of one another and also to JIS, SHK and KMH. 

Guest OreoVampire

KMH is really lucky... well if it's true KMH is Insung real soulmate we will have wedding photobook soon. We have to accept that KMH met Insung first before me... errr...  Looks like after this I need to draw Insung as SuperSoo flying with KMH ...gulp .. hihi :D

Steady Oppa JIS you look so EPIC in frozen flowers, with long rebonding hair geeezzz :D

Guest sunshine4ever

joyandpeace said:

Hi all, this is the first time I am posting although I have been a silent lurker for a long time. I have been admiring JIS ever since Memories of Bali in 2004/2005 but I wasn’t a fan. TWTWB enabled me to re-discover JIS. I felt compelled to write because the news of JIS and KMH saddened me, not because of them dating but because their relationship was exposed without their consent. I was further saddened by the many fans of TWTWB who have been bashing JIS and KMH and some even mentioned that they are not supporting him anymore or not going to watch TWTWB again or buy any of the DVD. Some even criticize KMH. As someone who admires JIS I am supportive of his work. To me, his personal life belongs entirely to him and shouldn't be judged by anyone. Moreover, to me celebrity dating is not a death sentence and shouldn't be looked upon as ‘breaking news’. It should be ‘Good News’. Many TWTWB’s fans felt betrayed after the news maybe because they are too engrossed in his character with SHK but after all the dramas and movies wrapped up, JIS is just a regular guy with feelings and emotions. The paparazzi and media are going to make things difficult for both JIS and KMH. As fans or admirers of JIS, shouldn't we stand by him and continue to support him? He is such a great actor with an awesome personality and character but why does his personal life has to be the dictator of his acting career?

I hope for JIS & KMH and all other Asian celebrities that their personal life will not be such a burden to their career. They are entitled to their happiness.

May all of us continue to visit and contribute to this thread and also continue our support for JIS.

For all of you who are hurt by the news, I hope you will look on the positive side. The news shouldn't change your perception towards TWTWB or JIS. TWTWB is still an awesome drama which got all of us hooked and JIS is still an awesome actor and person….

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2970649

Zo In-sung, Kim Min-hee are dating

Apr 25, 2013

24210556.jpg
Zo In-sung and Kim Min-hee

Zo In-sung and Kim Min-hee have been in a relationship since early this year, their agencies confirmed after a local media report.

“They met at a friend’s gathering early this year and continued talking, eventually developing feelings for each other,” said Kim’s agency in a release yesterday.

“We’re sorry that we didn’t release the news before the media.”

Zo and Kim both debuted in the entertainment industry as fashion models in the late 1990s. Then they expanded their presence to television dramas and movies while garnering more popularity.

A close friend of the two was quoted as saying that they have worked together but were just coworkers for some time.

But the two started showing signs of a romantic relationship after meeting with friends in January.

“As it’s been more than 10 years since the two made their debuts, they have their own beliefs about acting,” Zo’s friend said in the report. “They have talked a lot about their work.”

By Lee Sun-min

--

Source: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20130424000739

Actors Zo and Kim confirm relationship

2013-04-24 19:44

201304240006780.jpg
So In-sung

201304240006790.jpg
Kim Min-hee

Top stars Zo In-sung and Kim Min-hee made public their relationship Wednesday.

The couple released statements through their respective agencies after a paparazzo released photos of the two out on a date.

Zo’s IOK Company and Kim’s Soop Management said that “they met at a private gathering earlier this year, and since then the two have been building their relationship.” They also asked the fans to support their new relationship.

The two have known each other for over 10 years since their debuts as fashion models in the late 1990s, but they got to know each other just recently through their mutual friends, the agencies said.

Meanwhile, the paparazzi media outlet that broke the story announced in advance that it was to reveal a scoop concerning a “top star couple,” building up anticipation among star-watchers.

Yet, the pre-announcement seemed to have backfired, with the news largely failing to surprise the public when it was actually announced.

By Suh Hye-rim (sheren6735@heraldcorp.com)

Guest luluwannagohome

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RrSm7jgUWW8/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
^Today's Late Night TV regarding JIS's relationship. Hope there'll be a youtube video on it.
Dispatch was originally after Kim C and the stylist, but they surprisingly discovered JIS and KMH.. OMG..Errrrrr...Dispatch mentioned the couple was extremely careful. They discovered first on April 6th, and confirmed it the night of the radio show.
So Dispatch, only spot the couple twice and released this richard simmons. Well played, well played.
I loled at dispatch coming out and explain how they discovered it like it is something they are proud of. Shame on them.
The feedback is positive so please support In Sung at this critical time.My heart couldn't take anymore hateful comments, so please.~~

Initially, It was a shock to me because it seems the wrong time. Oppa just came back and this defenitely will affect the drama.I watched some dramas and movies of KMH, she is awsome actress. She is not really beautiful but has strong and attracted personality. Furthermore, two people have known each other over 10 years, they certainly understand each other very well. And this is the first time oppa revealed romance publicy, I think their relationship is quite sustainable. Glad oppa finally found his love!KMH is the one oppa selected, as his fan I will always support him.

Guest luluwannagohome

kdramafanusa said: Source: http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2970649

Zo In-sung, Kim Min-hee are dating

Apr 25, 2013

“As it’s been more than 10 years since the two made their debuts, they have their own beliefs about acting,” Zo’s friend said in the report. “They have talked a lot about their work.”

By Lee Sun-min

Guest luluwannagohome

CR: http://news.nate.com/view/20130424n30340 via baidu
800686_0-550316_76280.jpg
800686_1-550258_90497.jpg

Concise translation:The reactions of the companies JIS is endorsing regarding the relationship reveal.
Outback: It is a shock for us at first. But since we have no relationship constrains in our contract, so there will be no problem.Hera Homme: They are both grown ups, it's normal to be in a relationship.Winix: It is celebrity's personal life, it has nothing to do with the endorsement and will not affect our image and the promotion of our product.

Guest sunshine4ever

@KyoRean, so I lied about being able to handle what was going on in TWTWB thread. I think I'm getting out of there as well with all those hateful comments about Insung even after my comment this early morning. *sobs*

Hello all, I'm going to camp out here and be here with all of you. I don't think I can handle anymore of those comments about him in TWTWB thread although I thought I was trying to rationalize, but nothing make sense to them. In any case I'm going to have to let it go. Sorry to bring it here, but you guys are my support here. Thank you.

Guest sunshine4ever

I posted this at TWTWB thread this morning, so reposting for all of us who needed some sweets from all the sad and bitterness. @luluwannagohome *hugs* I feel like crying now. *GROUP HUGS to all of you*
2md3u3s.gif

Be strong, Ladies! :) Don't eat too much of these okay. You might be overweight.

w045ys.jpg

166nbk2.jpg

j7ua2e.jpg

pictures credit to Google

Some ice cream for those who don't like cotton candy

2dcho9i.jpg
^picture credits to bluemoonlight / thanks priti for uploading

xbcqr5.jpg

9u3ptw.jpg

2jes5s8.jpg