Lee Yoon Ji 이윤지

Guest carribeane

I'm fairly certain that Joon Ji's popularity will grow immensely with her new project. At this time last year, Goo Hye Sun's site was only about the same amount of pages as this one. :huh: (Many thanks to carribeane for getting us rolling, and to all of you for keeping the faith! :) ) The explosion occured after Hye Sun's appearence in Boys Over Flowers and grew larger still when people looked backwards to her earlier works. Joon Ji's backlog is also quite impressive. ;) The flood gates will undoubtedly break open soon... :D

Guest celena8899

holy moly, yoon ji and yunho are sooooooooooo well matched, i don't know why, but i feel like they have a vibe together that gives them chemistry. maybe fans will start to like yoon ji more and the director may have the idea of switching the plot a little and yunho ends up with yoonji.

holy moly, yoon ji and yunho are sooooooooooo well matched, i don't know why, but i feel like they have a vibe together that gives them chemistry. maybe fans will start to like yoon ji more and the director may have the idea of switching the plot a little and yunho ends up with yoonji.

agree ... u're not alone

i think so too

Even though yunji is older than yunho and yunji is supposed to be having supporting role in HTTG, I hope they're having relationship whether in the drama or in the real life.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

can't wait to see yoonji. I love her series, I am trying to find her series with english subs, I know they are pretty long, but i hope someone will try.

She look great, please do translate from the press con.

The first episode got a 7.2 % rating. I watched quite a few wonderful dramas that didn't get high ratings so that shouldn't be an issue. I think we are all just surprised because of all the interest in the drama before it began we assumed the ratings would be higher.

on a nother note the oh gam ja..what does it mean question. I had to find out! I googled oh gam ja

and found that it is a puffy long potato snack..the one Yunho and Yoonji were snacking on while drinking the soju in one of the scenes. Here's the link for the potato chip oh gamja: http://www.orionworld.com/ENG/Snak/Brnd/Vi...p;iSerialNo=408

I don't know if this is what the oh gamja in the drama is about but could be :rolleyes:

Maybe the way yunho said it was like from a commercial or just funny?I don't know why the lady who was interviewing him got all excited when Yunho said oh gam ja! :D (in the cast interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFS0Ms_cdbQ )

credit:windsoulx04 YT

I think Yoonji did great.

I hope the subs come out quick so that I can really watch HttG. It makes it more enjoyable with translation....

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Yeah i was surprise by the rating too, but i think that might be because fans know yunho fans will sub it and upload it really fast, so even if they missed it they can see it anytime later :D

I kind of made up my mind to watch it for these two :D

Quote on HTTG's thread, page 67: dksldidksldi

the nickname "ohgamja" is because the girl's family runs a gamja-tang restaurant. gamja means potato. so he calls her Oh- potato. maybe her character's last name is Oh. its also the name of the snack yes i think that was the scriptwriter's intent on trying to make it comical.. but the meaning of why he calls her that is because she's a gamja tang restaurant's daughter.

I'm quoting from HTTG's thread about "ohgamja" .... apparently "ohgamja" is Yunji's character nickname by Yunho's character in the drama ...

I thought that was cute ... :wub:

finally saw the first epi!

and was i the only one who kept on repeating that CPR scene and the scenes after that? ;):P

im now even more convinced of their chemistry! they look so cute together! ^_^

though the ratings were disappointing...i hope that it'll grow from here...

and some of the acting from the casts needs a little tweaking but it's an overall good epi...

im hoping for some more YunJi scenes...;)

finally saw the first epi!

and was i the only one who kept on repeating that CPR scene and the scenes after that? ;):P

im now even more convinced of their chemistry! they look so cute together! ^_^

though the ratings were disappointing...i hope that it'll grow from here...

and some of the acting from the casts needs a little tweaking but it's an overall good epi...

im hoping for some more YunJi scenes...;)

Did you watch it with eng-sub???

I can't find anywhere the full episode with eng-sub