Lee Yoon Ji 이윤지

Guest carribeane

‘Namu Actors’ is now celebrating its 20th anniversary. Even new acting employees and managers who have been in business for N years are anxious for their first day at work in the new year. A documentary or fiction by Namu Actors, presented with greetings, well-wishes, promises, and resolutions.

style_658013dc29f0b-768x485.jpg

Hong Eun-hee and Lee Yun-ji, wearing nice suits, take a breather outside the conference room. As a working mom, she doesn't have time to fully rest, but she still can't give up her passion. The pink suit worn by Hong Eun-hee is Versace. Lee Yoon-ji's striped jacket, vest, and pants are by Gabriela Hearst. Hong Eun-hee and Lee Yun-ji, who came to work wearing nice suits, go out of the conference room and take a breather when their conversation doesn't come to an end. However, working moms who are busy traveling all over the place do not have time to fully rest. The words ‘her 20th anniversary’ struck a chord with Hong Eun-hee again this morning. She said, “You know, so much time has passed. “Namu Actors, which I have been with for half of my life, now feels like my maternal grandparents’ home that I want to visit when I have some free time.” I also thought of actors I sometimes miss, like the late Lee Eun-joo, with whom I had a long friendship. “Suddenly, a photo from Namoo Actors’ 10th anniversary photo shoot appeared in my smartphone gallery. It felt vividly like it was yesterday. “Every moment is precious.” Recently, I also had a new dream. “I realized that I had a great desire for the stage after seeing the play <The Return>, which I personally performed on stage, and the play <Sea Village Diary>, which actress Seo Ye-hwa invited me to. “I have to take on challenges one by one.” (Hong Eun-hee) For Lee Yoon-ji, acting is the biggest driving force in her life. I have no doubt that he will still be working hard to play the role she was given well even 20 years later.

“In <My Demon>, where I co-star with actor Song Kang, I play ‘Noh Su-an’, who ‘pretends’ to be noble while having unruly twin sons. I decorated it as much as I wanted and was as free as I could. Isn't it just luck that I got to do what I love as a career? “I will always do my best to protect that luck until the end.” (Lee Yun-ji)

https://www.vogue.co.kr/2024/01/05/나무엑터스-배우들의-다큐-혹은-픽션/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

• 2 weeks later...

Yunji Lee, a mother's life that changes morning and evening, "I'm not ashamed to leave it behind"

2024011301000712300099691.jpg

Actress Lee Yoon-ji revealed a life that is different in the morning and evening. On the 12th, Lee Yoon-ji showed off a 180-degree different look, saying, "Before and after. 8:20am vs 17:20pm. Mother's morning and evening." The photo captures attention as it captures the realistic morning image of 'mother' Lee Yoon-ji, who is busy taking care of her two daughters, and the leisurely 'actress' Lee Yun-ji's evening appearance, fully dressed up and showing off her beautiful figure.

2024011301000712300099692.jpg

Lee Yoon-ji said, "The difference is a lot of transformation. They are both versions of me. I am always grateful for the confusion. The expert's touch is different." She continued by saying, "My morning is something I would not be ashamed to leave behind. After going to school no. 1, I went to school no. 2 right away. As long as both of them made it safely, it was a success." Meanwhile, Lee Yoon-ji married dentist Jeong Han-ul, who is three years older than her, in 2014, and they have two daughters. She is currently appearing in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'My Demon'.

Lee Yoon-ji, the first daughter who is growing as quickly as her wrinkles are increasing... Bungeoppang mother and daughter certification

2024011601000945700133391.jpg

Actress Lee Yoon-ji revealed a lovely two-shot with her first daughter. On the 16th, Yoonji Lee drew attention by sharing a photo taken with her first daughter, Rani, saying, "It feels like a couple padding with my baby. My first child is growing as much as my mother's wrinkles are increasing."

Ms. Rani is showing off a girlish vibe and has grown rapidly. Her distinct facial features and lovely charm, which closely resemble her mother, attract attention. In 2014, Lee Yoon-ji married Jeong Han-ul, a dentist who is three years older than her, and they have two daughters. Lee Yoon-ji's daughter Rani also appeared on KBS 2TV's entertainment program 'The Return of Superman' in the past and received a lot of love from her aunts and uncles. Meanwhile, Lee Yoon-ji is currently appearing in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'My Demon'.

https://sports.chosun.com/entertainment/2024-01-16/202401160100094570013339

Lee Yoon-ji "I went to the hospital with my first child and found out I had a miscarriage...I feel guilty because I felt like I hurt him" ('Golden Counseling Center') [Comprehensive]

2024012401001552800208551.jpg

Park Seul-gi, who is pregnant with her second child, and expectant father Sleepy, who is due to give birth this spring, appeared on Channel A's 'Oh Eun-young's Golden Counseling Center', which aired on the 23rd.

On this day, Park Seul-gi confessed that before having her second child, she suffered from repeated miscarriages. He said, "I was in the hospital for a long time due to ulcerative colitis. I was diagnosed with a low chance of her getting pregnant, so I tried to empty my mind and not think about pregnancy, and then suddenly, after four years of marriage, I had a daughter. It was like a really great gift."

She went on to recall her miscarriage, saying, "Honestly, she wanted to have her second child right away, and it was just the right time, but she started bleeding while washing dishes. She went to the hospital and they said they couldn't hear her child's heartbeat."

Park Seul-gi said, "I thought I shouldn't show my sad feelings because I had a first child, so even though I was sad, I only thought about it when I didn't have a child. However, I wanted to have a second child, so I didn't give up. Then I had one, but it ended up being a miscarriage again." "I've had it 4 times. I've had 3 surgeries and had a pending miscarriage once," she said, causing regret as she confessed that she suffered repeated miscarriages.

She said, "The hospital even recommended in vitro fertilization. Then, she confirmed that she was pregnant and went to the hospital this time around the third month. She said the baby was healthy and I was so happy."

2024012401001552800208552.jpg

MC Lee Yoon-ji, who heard this, also shared her experience. She said, "I had a second child, and I thought for sure that the child would be fine. So after listening to the heartbeat, I took my oldest child to the hospital for the next checkup. We went in together and had an ultrasound, but the doctor told me to leave for a while."

Lee Yoon-ji said, "I said, 'You and Rani should listen to the heartbeat,' but the teacher said it seemed like the baby was miscarried. At that time, I thought I was short-thinking and my sadness was sadness, but I was very worried about my oldest child who was outside the clinic." "I felt so much guilt. I was very upset at that time. I thought a lot about whether I had hurt my firstborn," she confessed.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Yoon-ji, 'Perfectly digestible denim see-through look' [O! STAR ]

BB1hAJgU.img?w=530&h=942&m=6&x=177&y=92&

[OSEN=Reporter Kim Seong-rak] Seoul 2024 F/W Seoul Fashion Week was held at Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 1st. 2024 F/W Seoul Fashion Week will be held until the 5th at Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) and Seongsu S-Factory. Actress Lee Yoon-ji is posing for reporters. 2024.02.01

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/이윤지-lee-yoon-ji-완벽하게-소화하는-청청-시스루-o-star-숏폼/ar-BB1hAAbg

2024020280053_0.jpg

cms_temp_stats_1706772162180125886.jpg

https://www.etnews.com/20240201000345

https://pickcon.co.kr/site/data/html_dir/2024/02/02/2024020280056.html

• 3 weeks later...

Lee Yoon-ji pledges, “I will get rid of you, side belly,” despite her already completed ‘11-figure abs’

BB1iDup4.img?w=369&h=524&m=6&x=174&y=123

Actress Lee Yoon-ji showed off her strong abs. On the 21st, Lee Yoon-ji said, “Guri, it’s in the side. Don't keep crawling out... I'll get rid of you. She ignited her will to diet, saying, "After the New Year's exercise resolution holiday, it starts." However, contrary to what she said, Lee Yoon-ji in the photo caught her eye as she was showing off her solid abs and slim figure.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/이윤지-이미-완성된-11자-복근-에도-옆구리야-내가-너-없앤다-다짐/ar-BB1iDyHN

• 4 weeks later...

“My broken back muscles”... Yoonji Lee, she maintains this body by working out like this.

2024032101001604900210591.jpg

Actress Lee Yoon-ji revealed a photo on the 19th, saying, "In search of my collapsed back muscles. They're all right. My body knows how to read a calendar." In the photo, Lee Yoon-ji is seen doing Pilates. Even though she is a ‘mother of two children,’ her slender body attracts attention.

https://sports.chosun.com/entertainment/2024-03-21/202403210100160490021059

• 2 weeks later...

Yunji Lee, enters the 40kg range for the first time... Her abs are no joke

fed83f39d90845.jpg

On April 2nd day, Yunji Lee posted a photo of her current situation on her own SNS. She continued by writing, "The first day of April. It started with a refreshing massage, until the moment I walked out while glaring at the teacher. I vow to live my whole life as an athlete who works out."

She also added, "I'm not doing that carelessly, really. But I'm sure they're doing this in Double Age as well! # There's a reason why I'm doing this # Front 4 Let's get together for the first time."

https://www.joynews24.com/view/1704207