Lee Yoon Ji 이윤지

Guest carribeane

Guest soclacher_jh4hg

did guys see the press conference pix at "Heading to the Ground"s thread??

Lee Yun Ji looked great ...

I like how both Yunho and Yunji look together ....

^yea i saw those pics too! omo! they look so cute together!

and i love how the camera captured the way they were looking at each other! ^_^

and yes! Yoon Ji look so beautiful in that press conference! i love how they styled her hair!

i hope they will just use that same style in the drama as well! :)

yukiyukiku..I totally agree Yoonji deserves the lead too...

Here is a video 9/1/09

TVian - Heading to the Ground/向大地頭球》 海報拍攝

interview of cast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-nRs_LR9M

Credit UsogeeYT

Yoonji part is 3:23 to 4:40

Thank you for the link ....

The press conference pictures were awesome ...Yunji & Yunho really look good together.

Even though they were only pictures, their chemistry were clearly shown

Guest celena8899

omggggggggggggggggggggg, they're holding hands, it's sooooo cute.

are we sure that in the end, yunho will end up with go ara? i wish that yoon ji would end with him instead. they look soooooooooo good together at the press and holding hands. these two have great chemistry.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

ahh thanks for the english subs, I love to know what they talk about.

YoonJi is so pretty, rocking the eyeliner.

YunJi jia you!

Guest babysweet

i hope fans of Yunho will not be angry with Yoonji. Our Yoon Ji is a very kind and pure soul. U'll know what i mean if u watch Yoonji & Kangin We got married show. In WGM, u can see that Yoonji is a very caring and kind-hearted person.

i'm sure she's very close to the whole drama team since she's so friendly...there's no doubt she n the rest will have a good relationship build up during the filming

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

yeah I was getting a little scared for her too, since she is so close with Yunho right now. But she is very sweet and kind to everyone. I think for now we just have to watch out for shippers love. But we can always help by supporting her.

Yoonji keep up the great work. hwaitin'

i hope fans of Yunho will not be angry with Yoonji. Our Yoon Ji is a very kind and pure soul. U'll know what i mean if u watch Yoonji & Kangin We got married show. In WGM, u can see that Yoonji is a very caring and kind-hearted person.

i'm sure she's very close to the whole drama team since she's so friendly...there's no doubt she n the rest will have a good relationship build up during the filming

I agree ... I'm imagining Kangin show up at the HTTG's shoothing place to support Yunji & tease her

(THis is only my imagination ... hoping that it will come true)

Kangin: Yunji, why did u leave me for Cha Bong Gun (Yunho's character) just to have your heart break??? Didn't I ask you to stay by my side???

(Yujin clueless & embarrassed ... can't say anything, meanwhile Yunho, Ara, Sangyun and all others were puzzled)

Kangin: We got married ... remember. But then you me left for another man .... :tears::tears:

Yunji: :huh::blink::wacko:

Kangin: (Facing Yunho) Cha Bong Gun, u're going to regret losing her .... and thank you. (Facing Yunji) Yunji, that's ok ... Cha Bong Gun may not want you, but I want you ... Come to Oppa!!! (Open his arm wide toward Yunji)

Yunho: (Looks jealous)

Again ... this is only my imagination ...

I agree ... I'm imagining Kangin show up at the HTTG's shoothing place to support Yunji & tease her

(THis is only my imagination ... hoping that it will come true)

Kangin: Yunji, why did u leave me for Cha Bong Gun (Yunho's character) just to have your heart break??? Didn't I ask you to stay by my side???

(Yujin clueless & embarrassed ... can't say anything, meanwhile Yunho, Ara, Sangyun and all others were puzzled)

Kangin: We got married ... remember. But then you me left for another man .... :tears::tears:

Yunji: :huh::blink::wacko:

Kangin: (Facing Yunho) Cha Bong Gun, u're going to regret losing her .... and thank you. (Facing Yunji) Yunji, that's ok ... Cha Bong Gun may not want you, but I want you ... Come to Oppa!!! (Open his arm wide toward Yunji)

Again ... this is only my imagination ...

That scenario is too cute..if only..I have been hoping he will show up at the press con but he didn't..i guess it would have taken attention away from everyone. he also may not be in Korea right now...he's been in Hong Kong with Suju..

Regarding Yoonji and hoping she will not be critisized by Yunho-Ara fans..too late already happening on the HTTG thread. We just have to actively go there and put our positive comments and ignore the meanies... I don't know how anyone can not like yoonji. She is the perfect image of a nice caring beautiful woman...always helping and thinking of others.someone has to not know her at all to say negative things about her.

^^yea i saw some of the yoonji-bashing comments in there too..

i just don't get it...how can some people say things like that about her just because they ship yunra...

im not sure if some yunji shippers bash ara..but personally i don't..

so you're right let's just stay positive and support this drama...

As big of a baseball that I am, it would be very difficult for me to concentrate on the game as long as Yoon Ji was still in the stadium outshining the players and the sun itself with that megawatt smile of hers... :P In regard to fans savaging her at the HTTG site: This very same kind of garbage turned me away from the Soompi site for Boys Over Flowers and relegated to safety of Goo Hye Sun's own fan site here at Soompi .Although Hye Sun's charm, hard work, and steller performance as Guem Jandi eventually won her many admirers and converts, the sting of such nastiness was so painful and unneccessary. <_< Although I have every confidence that Yoon Ji will able to win over the majority of her detractors, (How could they possibly resist her ? :rolleyes: ) this sort of petty meaness has no place in any civilized society. :blink::wacko::angry:

^^omg..i was thinking about the exact same thing when i was reading some of the comments in the HTTG site...

it's slowly turning into the soompi BOF thread...<_<

with all that unnecessary bashing...tsk tsk..

i guess this will be our safe haven once the drama starts, coz i believe it mite turn for the worst once the drama airs..