Lee Yoon Ji 이윤지

Guest carribeane

8/27/09 articles on Yoonji

there are quite a few articles but they say the same thing..even with google translate i don't understand..maybe just about how it is working on the drama

here is the links and you can all decifer it for yourselves:

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

credit daum/bnt news

some pictures of Yoonji from the HTTG drama poster:

yoonjileopard2.jpg

yoonjileopard.jpg

yoonjihtt82709.jpg

credit:daum

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG I can't wait to see her in a new drama. she look beautiful, lol even though the hair is too short, she would look way prettier with long hair or tied up, I think lol.

WOW she get to kiss Yunho, ahh I think fans are yelling already haha. But it was for the seen to save him, scripted called for.

I love the poster, she look vibrant and cute.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

so cute ahh Yoon Ji look so mature and elegant. Love her smile she look like she is the kind of person that make everyone comfortable and laughs while filming or at gatherings.

i have to say i miss YoonJi in her long hair!

but the short hair suits her as well...just not sure if the drama required her to cut it since ara already has that long black silky hair...but whatever she still looks bangin! ^_^

i hope Heading to the Ground will do what Boys over Flowers did to Kim So Eun (GaEul) to our Yoon Ji....i hope she'll shine more through this...

I've gotta say I love it when these actresses put on their caps and jerseys to perform first pitch ceremonies. :rolleyes: They always look so cute! :PYoon Ji is particularly precious here going to the rosin bag, staring down the batter, and then letting the ball fly in true "girly-girl" fashion. :lol: Like a true fish out of water (knowing that swimming is her real sport. ;) ) The fans have to really love these promotions and both players and fans alike must be somewhat distracted throughout the actual game with thoughts about their favorite celebrity sweethearts sharing the same airspace with them for part of an afternoon or evening. Thanks for the pictures, sqd66! :)

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

She is so cute. I love her at the baseball game. so pretty, and that smile just melt a million hearts!

I also hope HTTG will give YoonJi a lot of opportunities.

Does anyone have some pics of her in ancient drama? I heard she won a Best actress for that serie last year.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Found this pic in HTTG thread.

53113999200908311459323500146502449_004.jpg

well I just went to HTTG thread, kind of scared actually with the couplings but, I am a yunji fan. Anyway, I hope it won't get too heated. Finally I just hope everyone do their best in this serie.

I also go a question, Yoon Ji is born in 84, but it said yunho is one year younger, I thought yunho was born in 86?

Caps Of Yunho and Yoonji...

53113999200908281945422765455377584_006.jpg

53113999200908281945422765455377584_008.jpg

53113999200908281945422765455377584_005.jpg

53113999200908281945422765455377584_004.jpg

Credit to uknowbar!

zy6d03.jpg

2dm8the.jpg

2co55zb.jpg

1huq01.jpg

2en6jom.jpg

Credit to uknowbar!

JoongBoXiahJang:

Yes I went to the HTTG thread and one comment was really not nice about Yoonji using Yunho's friendship to gain fame...they apparently don't know her well...and are Ara and yunho couple side...whatever their opinion is just not right.

lets see regarding age Yoonji is 3/15/84 and Yunho is 2/6/86 so actually 23 months difference....so can say one year not two lol

I wonder why yunji would accept a supporting role ....

i mean i watched her from Pricess Hour (MBC), Pure Heart (daily KBS), and King Sejong (Weekend KBS), Yunji's acting were good. She was able to act & transform well on each role.

Not to mention, she's very smart ... despite her career & busy schedule, she manage to get straight As for her GPA

I just can't understand why would she accept a supporting role.

^^well you know like the saying goes..."there are no small roles, only small actors"..so i don't think it's really that bad for her to accept the supporting role, i mean don't get me wrong i would love for her to be the female lead but i guess it just shows that YoonJi can shine in both supporting and leading roles...

she probably thought that this role will help her improve her craft and open more doors for her in the future...

thanks for posting those filming pics!

i hope we get more YunJi pics soon! :)

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

lol you can say she is a supporting role, but the 4 main leads she is one of them! if you really consider all the characters besides the first male and first female, Joonji was a supporting role in Pure 19. She definitely have great acting and is smart. I think heading to the ground probably either capture her the character or it captured her company's, if her company accepts it, YoonJi can't really say no. furthermore, perhaps she is a fan of DBSK? whatever the reason, I support her.

I wonder why yunji would accept a supporting role ....

i mean i watched her from Pricess Hour (MBC), Pure Heart (daily KBS), and King Sejong (Weekend KBS), Yunji's acting were good. She was able to act & transform well on each role.

Not to mention, she's very smart ... despite her career & busy schedule, she manage to get straight As for her GPA

I just can't understand why would she accept a supporting role.

I think Yoonji will really benefit from being in this drama..Due to yunho and DBSK popularity in Korea aswell as other asian countries..she will be recognized. She is very talented and smart..we all know that but that isn't always what gets noticed...unfortunately. I think it's a smart move on her part to accept a role in this drama.Hopefully the drama will do well.

Already there is a thread at soompi,asianfanatics and probably other sites and the drama hasn't even begun...so the odds are pretty good that the drama will be watched by many...and Yoonji will benefit aswell :)

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Thanks for the cute pics, I love the bag and yoonji smile of course.

gosh, so exciting, next month we see yoonji!

I am dropping by everyday now. so lively here and tons of pics and support for our lovely YoonJi!!