> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

Omigosh a few days ago I was looking around in an anime shop, hoping to find a Cloud plushie for my friend. And this

worker was SO HOT. He looked like Cloud in a way but with more brownish hair. And I swear it was a dream ! He asked me if I needed help finding something. And without thinking I answered yes and said "something that looks like you." LOL, it was so embarrassing. But he was so nice ! He replied "Oh me ? Haha, take a closer look then!" and we both laughed and he helped me find the Cloud plushie I was looking for. FORTUNATELY, I GOT THIS EMAIL. LOL. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

I'm jealous. hahaha. and you got his email! way to go.

so, I went snowboarding with my family the weekend after Christmas at a place in Tahoe. and there was this really cute guy (I think his name was Fernando or something) who had really nice brown semi-spiked hair along with a really nice pair of dark eyes. and he was wearing all his snow gear - which made him look THAT much hotter. and he was tall.. and just... reallly fine. hahaha.

snowboarders (guys) are hot with all that gear on. whoo.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel_cutie

hmm..few months ago..(im sorry its not today..but i dont go out often..look how much im missing out LOL jkjk~~~)

anyways i saw this really tall guy...like around 170cm+ he dyed his hair like honey brown i think._. or darker...and his face structure was amazing~~ he had like..really pale milky complexion..girls would die for it!! and and his shirt was cute haha!

hmmm....when i saw him i said out loud"wow...." quietly but i was close to him so he heard hahaha

T_____T i would die for his complexion...his face was flawless!!!!!!!!!!! i swear loool~~

Omigosh a few days ago I was looking around in an anime shop, hoping to find a Cloud plushie for my friend. And this

worker was SO HOT. He looked like Cloud in a way but with more brownish hair. And I swear it was a dream ! He asked me if I needed help finding something. And without thinking I answered yes and said "something that looks like you." LOL, it was so embarrassing. But he was so nice ! He replied "Oh me ? Haha, take a closer look then!" and we both laughed and he helped me find the Cloud plushie I was looking for. FORTUNATELY, I GOT THIS EMAIL. LOL. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

LOL~~~ "something that looks like you"

he sounds so nice hahaha!!

lucky you got his email lol

yay for happiness ^^

reading people's replies = happyness for meeeee

Guest kilikyuey

I was in Forever 21 at Northpark just looking around and I saw this beautiful asian girl. I was FROZEN. She looked like Lee Ji Ah from Beethoven Virus except MORE beautiful. She was wearing a gray tanktop, tan skirt , gray leggings, and a pair of UGGs. I pretty much stood there forever STARING at her until she looked back. i IMMEDIATELY went down and pretended to pick up something off the ground. However, I did come over to her and asked if she needed help finding anything. BTW, i DON'T work there i just wanted an excuse to come up to her. She's like "no, just looking around" and i started slowly walked towards the entrance. She stopped me and was like "wait a minute. do you work here?" i laughed "you got me there, i just wanted to come up to you and talk" she smiled and then her phone rang. She picked it up and I just waved at her goodbyee and walked OUT as fast as i could. That was the MOST embarrassing time of my LIFE. Phewwww

Guest DorkyMickyx3

There was this one I guy I saw in a picture that was my best friends BF friend. I said was cute. [We haven't seen him for months becasue he moved] Then weeks later When I was at the salon dying my hair. I got a phone call and my friend on the phone said"YOU MUST COME HERE!!" i didn't know what was going on and told them i'll call them when im done. So when I called them back my friends were like, "JAEJIN LOOKALIKE IS HERE"[ He looked like Lee Jaejin a bit from FT island, but Jaejin looks betterXD] I was all confused then they said that they told him that i he wanted to meet me. I was like trying to get the whole story in my head and finally I was like "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

So i end up meet up with them and was like hecka nervious. Then when I saw him I TOTALLY DIS him. He was all shy and everything. First thing i thought"OMFG SO CUTE" My friends Bf was like "Hey, this is my friend.He was waitting for you" [2 hours =__=] I was like "So, I don't know him..." and walked away. I was like WTF did i just do. Then he wanted my number and started liking me. I did too, but my problem was.... Guys I like I totally dis them off becasue I'm nervous and scaried. By 2 months he gave up and started liking my friend that was helpign me with him and they went out =.= Kind of messed up right there. But i got over it =P

Guest justdie-yuki

ohhh dook i forgot to post the one i saw sat . >_______<''

anyways he was wearing a jacket so i didn't see what shirt he was wearing

then he was wearing a straight jeans and this one shoe that look like from puma but not .___.''

he got me squealing around ROFL~

he was a cutie <3 ROFL~

I was in Forever 21 at Northpark just looking around and I saw this beautiful asian girl. I was FROZEN. She looked like Lee Ji Ah from Beethoven Virus except MORE beautiful. She was wearing a gray tanktop, tan skirt , gray leggings, and a pair of UGGs. I pretty much stood there forever STARING at her until she looked back. i IMMEDIATELY went down and pretended to pick up something off the ground. However, I did come over to her and asked if she needed help finding anything. BTW, i DON'T work there i just wanted an excuse to come up to her. She's like "no, just looking around" and i started slowly walked towards the entrance. She stopped me and was like "wait a minute. do you work here?" i laughed "you got me there, i just wanted to come up to you and talk" she smiled and then her phone rang. She picked it up and I just waved at her goodbyee and walked OUT as fast as i could. That was the MOST embarrassing time of my LIFE. Phewwww

that is so cute ... lol ...

Guest WONTONSOUPx

Hahah, I thought this was funny. (:

But nice job on doing it? LOL.

& NorthPark eh? You must live in Dallas. (:

Guest KiBUm_Love

today i saw a korean guy

he was really tall (like 6'2ish)

and a high nose with awesome eyebrows and a really nice back

his name is lee minho xDDD (main actor in boys over flowers)

yea, shoot me :x

there are no hot boys in this stupid town :[ or in my school x_x

o but a while ago i saw a guy who was liike a mix of jaejin and minhwan in ft :] i don't kno how that works but it does

Guest x~Rin~x

there's this chick @ my school and she's in gr. 9.

she has wavy, light blonde hair that reaches mid back and she's really tall, and quite slender.

her face is kind of unique; reminds me of Gemma Ward -> babydoll features...

at first, I was too busy gawking at her friend but the more I look @ her, the prettier she appears o_O sketchy...

she's also really nice! lol

Guest ekwenndy

saw a korean guy at pizza hut. had nice white clear skin and was wearing just a tee and jeans. AND OH GOSH SO TALL!!! I THINK HE HAS A NICE LOOKING NOSE TOO! AHHH -fangirlising-

haha i remember this one time, i was at forever 21 and i was at the checkout line and then i saw

the most beautiful guy ever :D well not beautiful but the most goodlookingest guy i think ive ever seen

in ... sf :) he had like the blondish brownish hair color that im taebin once had and he looked a bit like

se7en and this guy at my school that looked like se7en ^___^ he was wearing a cap backwards but

i didnt notice what he was wearing cuase i was too busy staring at him ;DD only saw him for about

a minute or two though.

Guest lovestrawberry

I was at starbucks and we smiled at eachother but i think he wanted to say something but his friends came and my phone rang +_+

He had darkbrown and really nice hair and eyes, and wore stussy t+levis+black rimmed glasses and a trucker hat.

gah he seemed so cute and nice!

Guest chopstickss

saw a korean guy at pizza hut. had nice white clear skin and was wearing just a tee and jeans. AND OH GOSH SO TALL!!! I THINK HE HAS A NICE LOOKING NOSE TOO! AHHH -fangirlising-

LOL I read up to 'was wearing just a tee' and was like omgg

HAHAHAH >_>

Guest GORGEOUS.com

Met a viet guy today @ Chapters/indigo bookstore, casual waxed hair (not fobby, but sexy) tall & long legs in dark fitted jeans, black v-neck sweater, white plimsoles and a really impressive looking bronze-toned watch. I was standing right next to him in the recipe book section so I asked him what he was looking for; Apparently he was waiting for his friends to meet up so he was going to kill time by reading up on recipes. He was going to cook for his mom for her birthday by the way...I nearly melted HAHA. Anyway, I have a bf already so I left it at that, but he gave me his email ^_^

Guest nicolexr

Just a few minutes ago I passed by a mirror...

DANG! She looked fiiiine~~~ :D

LOL i think i've seen her too. ;D hahaha but anyway..

i'm not lesbian or anything (i'd go lesbian for some girls though like most girls would) but there was this one time i saw this beautiful, beautiful girl. omg. i couldn't keep my eyes off of her. the type of girl that has short hair (a bit boycut-ish but still feminine, brown-ish), really flawless white pretty skin, nice thin body. she was around 5'2 and was wearing eyeliner (not emo eyeliner). there was just something about her, she was so beautiful. like, she looked androgynous but her feminine side is stronger. something like that. she's really beautiful... and i'm not the type who feels like this over girls, okay. but damn. i think half of me likes her and half of me wants to look like her and idolize her because she's so pretty. idk haha! but yeah, i still remember.

hm. i've seen many hot guys but i'm trying to recall a memory - even just one - of a really hot guy i saw, but i can't remember anyone that stands out like that ^ girl did. strange, huh?

oh i remember. just yesterday, i saw this guy standing outside a building and he was pale (i think he's mixed, half asian/half caucasian or smth because i can't quite pinpoint his nationality) and he was wearing a school uniform. his nose was tall and nice and he's the type of guy in those dramas that are the hot, smart, evil ones. i'm 16 and i figured that he was around my age or two years older max. haha. saw him outside the car window when i was on my way home from school.

Guest turquoise_and_takoyaki

well not today it was yesterday I saw two good looking fellas

The first one was at ballistic tattooes, my mum, sis, bro's gf and I were walking down midcity in Auckland then my mum said look tattooes and I looked and I saw this really uber cute korean guy, I have never seen him there before. I used to walk pass that area and I have gotten two tattoes from that tattoo place but has never seen that guy before lol, he was cute as, plus being a tattoo artist is just a bonus!!! Then we went to $3 Japan +GST shop and my sister has already told me about this cute japanese guy who works there, and he was there indeed! I saw him a while ago as well but it was good seeing him again, I really love to shop there because their stuff are cheap and worthy. Now I have more reasons to go shopping there again lolz.

Guest silverchainsaw

i was at a drving test office

and this 3 chinese guys,

one looked like heo youngsaeng,one looked like shirota yuu and one looked like hyunseung[ex-big bang]

8D

such a nice day today hahaha

Archived