class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[TRANS] 140320 Kim Jaejoong In “WAPOP K-Dream Concert” Finale, Expectations Are Upby Lena

2014012610135432056_1

Kim Jaejoong will headline the last show of The WAPOP K-pop Dream concert will be held at the Daegu Baseball stadium from the 21st to the 23rd. He is scheduled to sing 9+1#, Butterfly, Just Another Girl, and Wake up (Make up).

Except from his usual concerts, it is not easy to meet Kim Jaejoong so this event is expected to be more meaningful for his fans.

With a spectacular line up of Hallyu stars, we've been getting queries from overseas fans, including Japanese and Chinese fans.

Credit: asiaeTranslated by @rubypurplefan @JYJ3Shared by PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] 140321 More Information about Kim Jaejoong’s “Triangle” DramaMarch 20, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 3076806055_ed123ba6.jpg

Tentative Title: Triangle 트라이앵글Genre: MelodramaBroadcast Network: MBCBroadcast Period: May – August 2014(It’s said there are 24 episodes, but it’s not confirmed)Air Time: Mondays & Tuesdays 22.00PM(It will follow after Empress Ki Drama)Director: Yoo Chul Yong Writer: Choi Wan Kyu Production Company: Taewon Entertainment

Cast:

Lee Bum Soo as Jang Dong SooKim Jae Joong as Jang Dong Chul
 as Jang Dong Jun

Synopsis: Lee Beom-soo, Kim Jaejoong and Im Si-wan are three brothers who were separated at a young age. Lee Beom-soo’s character grows up to become a cop, Kim Jaejoong’s character becomes a gangster, and Im Si-wan’s character who is the youngest of the three. Jang Dong Soo (Lee Bum Soo), Jang Dong Chul (Kim Jaejoong) and Jang Dong Jun (Im Si Wan) are three brothers who got separated when they were young after their family falls apart.

Jang Dong Soo, the eldest brother grew up to be a policeman following the footsteps of his father and his greatest hope is to have a reunion with his brothers whom had been separated but only to re-encounter them again in the most unexpected twist of fate. Jang Dong Chul, the middle brother became a gangster who had grew up on the street surviving using his fists and wits to climb up the top of the crime syndicate. He tries to hide his real identity from his elder brother, Dong Soo but ends up in a dangerous situation which involves Dong Jun as well.

Jang Dong Jun, the youngest brother became Yoon Yang Ha, a cold and harden man who grew believing the world revolves around money after he gets adopted to the rich Yoon family without any memories of his own real family. His cold heart began to change when he encounters an orphan girl who changes the way he sees the world.

Oh Yeon Soo is a profiler who came back to Korea after spending years studying overseas, she clashes with Dong Soo who works in the same police station due to their different approaches towards crime solving and as they gain mutual respects for each other as work partners, they find themselves in a conflict again when they find out that the criminal that they have to go after is Dong Soo’s younger brother “Dong Chul”

MORE INFORMATION:

“Triangle” has been made into drama based on the novel “Hidden” written by Choi Wan-gyu. he has prepared to make this book a drama for 10 years.“Hidden” is the story about Korean residents in Japan becoming gambler or gangster, It’s said that the book was mainly focused in Jang Dong Chul  (Role played by Jaejoong), but many things could be changed in the drama.The drama was originally called ‘Ugly Brothers’” but they changed the title to “Triangle”. (Jaejoong =/= ugly ^^;)Prolific and Succesor Screenwriter Choi Wan Kyu has worked in alot dramas including All In, IRIS and more.Screenwriter Choi Wan Kyu and Director Yoo Cheol-yong  produced in 2003 the Big Hit Drama “All In”  starring Lee Byung-hun and Song Hye-kyo and Ji Sung.Screenwriter Choi Wan Kyu and Director Yoo Cheol-yong are representatives of Astory, Production Company of “Protect The Boss” Drama.Triangle’s Production company is Taewon Entertainment produced IRIS Drama and is one of the leading entertainment companies in Korea, involved primarily with film production and importing foreign films.TW Entertainment produced IRIS Drama. There were news about  TW Ent. production requested Kim Jaejoong to join IRIS 2 Cast back then in 2009, according to this old news, TW Ent wanted Kim Jaejoong to do a cameo in the last episode of IRIS and they offered him a major role for IRIS 2. After more than 4 years they will finally cast Kim Jaejoong for “Triangle” Drama.

Sources: @forJJ + @jaetaku + WikipediaShared by: JYJ3

tealee said:
class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] 140320 E-World Daegu confirms Kim Jaejoong’s set list for Wapop K-Dream Concert (Cherry Blossom Festival)March 20, 2014 · pvtse

SET LIST: 9+1# / Butterfly / Just Another Girl / Make Up

Source: eworld_dgShared by: JYJ3

Jaejoong LIVE at Daegu Kpop concert in a few hours!!! JJFighting!

Jaejoong LIVE at Daegu Kpop concert in a few hours!!! JJFighting!

Pic by me from JJ JYJMagazine no.3

My copy finally arrived!!!

@Vichellelicious: Update! → [LIVE STREAM LINKS] #Jaejoong at Daegu Wapop K-Dream Concert on 23 March!

~> http://t.co/cTTK3Hidle

~> http://t.co/IbKXKq2quu

I only slept for two hours just for JJ...Totally worth it...He rocked the stage and was full of awesome LIVE...Will patiently wait for fancams...

@JHOLIC0126_JYJ: #김재중 이월드와팝k-dream 콘서트 https://t.co/LwJaskd931https://t.co/wYfv6Ifq9qhttps://t.co/K1PjLH9uhphttps://t.co/DQecp4LiUU http://t.co/QLgYGOEbgN
@starsInLoveJYJ: Video "Makeup" RT@bornfree0nekiss 흐르지마라ㅜㅜ #jaejoong http://t.co/v3AC45jcJl

@bornfree0nekiss: 왜이래왜또쎄이굳ㄷ빠이야아ㅏㅏ#jaejoong http://t.co/EgaSJd0Nk6 (Just Another Girl)

@Vichellelicious: [sHORT VID] Jaejoong ended his performance at Daegu Wapop K-Dream Concert! ㅠㅠㅠㅠhttp://t.co/hdiz6lqXPK(cr: bornfree0nekiss)
845115179.jpg?1395577949Pic as tagged
For more, please go to JJs Kpop thread or the JYJ thread...http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/174943/official-jyj-kim-jaejoong-%EA%B9%80%EC%9E%AC%EC%A4%91-thread/p312
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/355679/official-the-jyj-thread/p542

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TWITTER] 140324 Kim Jaejoong Twitter Update: SelcaMarch 23, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 140324jjtw.png

[TRANS] I was so happy many fans came to see my performance in Daegu.I’m so thankful to everyone of you who made a happy night^^ 

photo BjbEIIWCQAAizX7.jpg

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: @theyoungestminShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] 140324 kim Jaejoong’s “Dr. Jin” Drama will be broadcast on 4 more Japanese TV stationsMarch 23, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 50956de130b7f147e8a7704324e946aa1.jpg

Due to popular demand, Dr. Jin will be broadcast on 4 more Japanese TV stations, schedule as below:

★ “Dr.JIN” in Terebisetouchi April 10 (Thu) start broadcasting! (Scheduled)8:00 to 8:55 am Monday to Friday every week [Japanese subtitles / bilingual broadcast]

★  ”Dr.JIN” in TV Aichi April 11 (Fri) start broadcasting! (Scheduled)9:00 to 9:55 am Monday to Friday every week [Japanese subtitles / bilingual broadcast]

★ “Dr.JIN” in TVQ Kyushu broadcast April 18 (Friday) start broadcasting! (Scheduled)8:00 to 8:57 am Monday to Friday every week [Japanese subtitles / bilingual broadcast]

★ “Dr.JIN” in TV Hokkaido April 28 (Mon) start broadcasting! (Scheduled)8:30 to 9:25 am Monday to Friday every week [Japanese subtitles / bilingual broadcast]

Source: KorepoTranslated by: @jaeobsessionShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER FACEBOOK] 140323 E-World Daegu Updates: Jaejoong at WAPOP K-Dream ConcertMarch 23, 2014 · rilanna

Kim Jae Joong :)

- WAPOP K-Dream Concert

photo 1613961_476864495748766_1233094015_n.jpg

photo 1609614_476864515748764_218001843_n.jpg

photo 1948090_476864535748762_1056277160_n.jpg

photo 1891159_476864549082094_1519447406_n.jpg

Did you have fun today?!The closing of the concert, the start of Cherry Blossom!Although everybody was cold, thanks for playing so burningly♡The sparsely cherry mountains in the last week [of March] will fully sprout!!See you at E-World’s nighttime Cherry Blossom Festival now!

photo 1499619_476891865746029_2113328772_n.jpg

Source: E-World (이월드) FB 1 2Translated & Shared by: JYJ3
Awesome fancams here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/174943/official-jyj-kim-jaejoong-%EA%B9%80%EC%9E%AC%EC%A4%91-thread/p313

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[TRANS] 140324 Malaysia Chinese Daily Mentioned About JaeJoong New Drama – Triangleby Lena

Korean popular group JYJ member, Kim jaejoong will be acting in MBC new month hot drama <<Triangle>>, this is the first drama project that he has accepted since 2012, it will be the opposite of his previous image, showcasing a totally different character.

<<Triangle>> is expected to fill the broadcasting spot of <<Empress Ki>> in May. It is a story about 3 brothers who reunited after 20 years, and triggered a series of stories. Confirmed actors include Lee Beom Soo and ZE:A member Im Si Wan, they will be 3 brothers in the drama.

Kim Jaejoong will be acting as the 2nd brother who is a gangster. The drama will be about the relationships with his brothers, the eldest brother, Lee Beom Soo who is a detective and the youngest brother, Im Si Wan who has been adopted since he was a child.

Credit: Malaysia Chinese Daily newspaper + a fanTranslated by @JaeObsessionShared by PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"JYJ fans are the best... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FAN PROJECT] Jaejoong and Junsu’s Birthday Project by JYJ Turkey: Donation to “Hope Foundation for Children with Cancer”March 24, 2014 · rilanna

As JYJ Turkey Family we made a donation project for Jaeoong and Junsu’s birthday. We donated to the “Hope Foundation for Children with Cancer” in Turkey in the name of Junsu and Jaejoong with the help of the fans in Turkey.

Thank you so much to Turkish fans who participated to our donation project.

We wish that all of the children in the world can grow up in a healthy and happy environment.

Here is the certificate of our donation:

00000001.jpg~original

00000002.jpg~original

00000003.jpg~original

For more information:http://kacuv.org/

Shared by: JYJ Turkey

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140324 Japanese Lantern Support for JYJ on the “Cherry Blossom Festival” – Jaejoong FocusMarch 24, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Same as Last year, Japanese Fans are showing their support to JYJ (Jaejoong Focus) by participating on the 2014 Cherry Blossom Festival celebrated every year in Japan.

photo 1922317_611279142291649_1969811181_n.jpg

photo m-b5KUYR.jpg

“Our hearts are always with JJ”

photo 1509071_611278985624998_1134790970_n.jpg

“JJ, We’ll wait till you return♥”

photo 1383932_611279232291640_820490310_n.jpg

photo 1480515_611279098958320_1516098056_n.jpg

photo 10153301_611279238958306_1726076650_n.jpg

The Japanese Latern support for Kim Jaejoong it’s located in Megurogawa 目黒川 - TokyoThis Fanmade video of Jaejoong in 3hree voices DVD was filmed in that place.

Credits: Angel33Wing (Pics + Trans), nanako007 (Pic) via @JaeObsessionVideo Credit: jjjjjjj077Shared By: JYJ3

JaeJoong's Ments at Daegu concert

MENT 1 

Hi everyone, is it very cold? Not cold? Today is Cherry Blossom Festival, feeling very chilly still. Because everyone is enjoying themselves, taking the effort to listen and cheer for me, this place became nice and warm. It’s everyone’s enthusiasm.

No matter what sort of performances will be tiring? Are there any Daegu citizens here? Any Gyeongsang citizens? Anyone came from places that are very faraway? Everyone raised their hands, it seems like a lie.

I haven’t sing for a long time after my WWW Asia Tour Concert and JParty. I didn’t even go to the KTV with my friends during this period. I actually enjoy singing, ended up I’ve never really sang. I haven’t sing for a long period of time, I’m feeling good now.

Other artistes have sung 3 songs, I’ve also prepared 3 songs. It’s really a pity that we’re left with the last song now… Why am I feeling so good? Feeling good, I’ll greet everyone again after this last song.

KOR to CHI subs: FAY
CHI to ENG subs: Vichellelicious

MENT 2

(Updated)

(ENCORE, ENCORE)
Thank you everyone. I actually experienced this in every of my performances, will feel very heartache if no one shouts for encore. I really intend to sing just 3 songs. If no one shouted for encore, I will quickly leave the stage and go and have my meal. There’ll be one last song.

Today’s a cold weather, and we’re outside, everyone should quickly go back. I’ve never prepared much, really very cold. I’ve worn very thin clothes, thinking that I will feel very cold on stage. I wonder how could the girl groups' members endure while wearing shorts clothes for that long. Ah! Maybe the stockings keep them warm? Then next time I should wear stockings too LOL. (T/N: "I wonder how....wear stockings too LOL" is translated by @The_Little_Pear http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s14e2q)

We’ve spent a very enjoyable time today with other artistes’ performances, really very happy. Hope everyone took today as a precious one, and also hope everyone pays more attention to E-world. The last song – Just Another Girl.

KOR to CHI subs: FAY
CHI to ENG subs: Vichellelicious

From omoxia

Vids by JYJ_in today

For performance fancams, please visit JJs KPOP thread and/or the JYJ thread.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/174943/official-jyj-kim-jaejoong-%EA%B9%80%EC%9E%AC%EC%A4%91-thread/p313

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/355679/official-the-jyj-thread/p542

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"More Jaejoong ssssmokinnnnnnn hot pictures...Hot rock star on FIRE !http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DqL

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[HQ PICS] 140323 Kim Jaejoong at WAPOP K-Dream Concert in Daegu – Part 3March 25, 2014 · pvtse

Part 2

photo 140323-11.jpg

photo 140323-13.jpg

photo 126d_12.jpg

photo dc_02.jpg

photo dc_03.jpg

photo dc_06.jpg

photo dc_08.jpg

photo dc_09.jpg

photo dc_10.jpg

photo 0323_4feel01.jpg

photo 0323_4feel04.jpg

photo 0323_4feel06.jpg

photo 0323_4feel08.jpg

photo 0323_4feel12.jpg

photo 0323_4feel15.jpg

photo 0323_4feel29.jpg

photo 0323_4feel30.jpg

photo 0323_4feel31.jpg

Credits: @Lavender2007 + @oh_comma + @springdayJJ + @126days + as tagged via JYJ DC Gallery + @The_4FeelShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TWITTER] 140325 Kim Jaejoong Twitter UpdateMarch 25, 2014 · rilanna

photo 140324jjtw.png

[TRANS] I got a signed CD~Thank you Boys Republic~

photo BjkPkfYCMAEaHcy.jpg

[Translation of text on CD]We’re honored to be able to meet you. We always listen to your music and watch your dramas. Please, in the future too, be an eternal icon for us, your hoobae (juniors). We love you.[boys Republic's message via @The_Little_Pear]

- In reply to Jaejoong’s tweet -

[TRANS] Thank you sunbaenim!!

Source: @bornfreeonekiss + @officialBoysRepTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] JYJ chosen as #1 ‘Male Idol Group that is Likely to Flourish Even After 10 Years’March 26, 2014 · pvtse

photo 13958101137474.jpg

Netizens chose JYJ as the male idol group that’s likely to continue flourishing in activities in 10 years’ time.

JYJ topped the “Male idol group that is likely to flourish [and] be active even after 10 years?” poll held on March 18~25 on community portal site ‘DC Inside (www.dcinside.com)’.

JYJ (Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu), who formed a new group after withdrawing from Dong Bang Shin Ki in 2009, gained 1,215 votes (40,1%) out of 3,029 votes cast in total. Aside from album release and world tour activities as singers, each member is highly active in acting and musical.

photo 13958101212021.jpg

Note: parts unrelated to JYJ were omitted.

Source: DC NewsTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Updated:

The members of JYJ were voted as the male idols most likely to be successfully promoting in 10 years.

Community portal site DC Inside ran a poll from March 18 to the 25th asking visitors to vote for "the male idol group most likely to be successfully promoting in 10 years." After 3029 votes were cast, 1215 (40.1%) voted for JYJ. Coming in second was TVXQ with 504 votes (16.6%).

Starting from third was Big Bang with 188 votes (6.2%), while ShinhwaSHINee,INFINITE, and B1A4 followed.

In other news, JYJ are currently acting as the endorsement models for the '17th Incheon Asia Games', which is taking place on  September 19. Jaejoong has been cast in theMBC drama 'Triangle', premiering in May, and Yoochun is playing the president's bodyguard in the SBS drama 'Three Days'.

Credit: AllkpopShared by: JYJ3