JYJ Kim Jae-Joong "I've been happy because of Kim Yu Na"

8719_1.jpg
JYJ Kim Jae-Joong "I've been happy because of Kim Yu Na"
The group JYJ member Kim Jae-Joong supported the figure-skating athlete Kim Yu Na.

Kim Jae-Joong said through his twitter "is there something wrong with my eye? Why? It's awkward to verbally express anything, but I am going to put it this way; I've satisfied my eyes by seeing the excellent performance, just like seeing the masterpiece, books and paintings. If I'm happy after having seen it, that's fine with me", on 21st, thus supported Kim Yu Na.

Previously, in the women's single figure skating short program of 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics that was held in Iceberg Skating Palace of Sochi, Russia, on this day, Kim Yu Na received the score 144.19 points, the total score combining the technical score (TES) 69.69 points and the performance score (PCS) 74.05 points.

Kim Yu Na, who had received the total score 219.11 points, combined with 74.92 points, the score of the short program that was held in the day before, won the silver medal after Adelina Sotnikova (Russia), who recorded 224.59 points. However, regarding the score that was overwhelmingly underrated despite the 'clean' performance, the unceasing suspicions toward the biased judging decision have been aroused not to mention on the press from abroad but also on line, immediately after the game.

source : Innolife.co.kr

class="post-title entry-title"Jaejoong various in-suit charisma in BTS clip for Nylon pictorial

inShare 1653357_654041494662750_292806454_n.jpg
The BTS clip from JYJ Jaejoong's pictorial for the March issue of Nylon magazine has been released.

The clip reveals more of Jaejoong unpublished shots wherein he wore various stylish suits and interpret them with his versatile charm.

He can be sexy, pure, playful, and sexy from one pose to another proving his self confidence and professionalism. Does he look good in suits? Watch below:

source : dailykpopnews

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TWITTER] 140301 Kim Jaejoong Twitter Updates: Artwork Gift + New Profile PictureMarch 1, 2014 · pvtse

photo 140301kjjtw02.png

[TRANS]The art work that artist Kim Yejin presented me! The title is “inner peace”She said that it expressed the tears and loneliness [hidden] inside the splendor..Expressing the hope that the bond with good people will keep up, the red “thread” which connects singer Jaejoong (T/N: literally, “Jaejoong who sings”) and the angel

photo 01Bhoiap6CcAEYqKXjpg_large.jpg

photo 140301kjjtw01.png

[TRANS]The small people.. detail..

photo BhomObpCMAAmvEpjpg_large.jpg

Jaejoong changed his Twitter profile picture:

photo LH2HgTU4.jpeg

photo 140301kjjtw03.png

[TRANS]Yoon Do Hyun to Jaejoong: Yah~~ That’s cool~
Jaejoong to Yoon Do Hyun: IKR hyung~~~!!

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: @The_Little_PearShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140301 Daisuke Atsuro Twitter Update: Jaejoong plays the GuitarMarch 1, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Note: Daisuke Atsuro is a Professional Guitarist, he colaborated for Kim Jaejoong’s WWW Asia Tour Concert in Japan.

photo 140301daisuke_atsuro_1.png

[TRANS] Carrying my NiL guitar – he looks so cool…(Note: The photo shared is from “The JYJ Magazine Vol. 3: Kim Jaejoong Version”)

photo BhoyoTCCcAAAv2s.jpg

photo 140301daisuke_atsuro_2.png

[TRANS] Full of NiL (guitars)☆

photo BhozJlBCcAIC7yC.jpg

photo 140301daisuke_atsuro_3.png

[TRANS] Seems like he plays the piano and guitar when making songs, and he’s actually pretty good compared to average people. Don’t look down on people.who takes music seriously. 

Source: @Daisuke_AtsuroTranslated by: Helly of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Smart sexy man...the future is bright for Boss Jaejoong... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS + INFO] 140301 Moldir’s Croc Line – Bag pack “Designed by J” (Jaejoong)March 1, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Moldir’s Croc Line

photo BheKT42CUAA97QK.jpg

Product: ZP-B.BAG-Gray

photo ZP-BBAGgray3.jpg

[FAN PICS]

This Bag Pack is “Designed by J” (Jaejoong)

photo web_3076552155_bdbd2513_image.jpgphoto web_3076552155_ed8d0583_image.jpg
photo web_3076552155_2ee3b840_image.jpg

Check more about this product herePrice is: ₩880,000

Check more products of  Modir’s Croc Line here

Model Kim Jaejoong

2013-11-10

photo lN6ZAOR.jpg

2013-11-18

photo f0248573_528a43326f78e.png

2013-11-20

photo ivyMkJkD3TDI7.jpg

photo iBzjUi7z2eDCi.jpg

2013-12-20

131220airport7.jpg~original

2013-12-26

photo 1388133565-66.jpg

2014-01-20

photo sdfg.jpg

2014-01-24

photo mordirjj4.jpg

2014-02-15

photo 2014021500696_22.jpg

Sources: MoldirKorea + JJ DC GallPics Credit: As tagged + Moldir KoreaShared by JYJ 3

Updated with more Kim Kaejoong photos...Quintessential rock star...

photo 6a029e11gw1edzg7vne6yj20sg0lcwgg.jpg

photo 6a029e11gw1edzg7w2wkij20sg0lc416.jpg

photo BhjOYHaIAAA8yJD_dcjellery.jpg

photo BhjglnfCMAA0Ubh_dcjellery.jpg

photo BhjOQTfIIAAwq5O_dcjellery.jpg

photo BhkUfHxCMAAjRUr_applejj0204.jpg

photo BhkUqLkCIAAaIT6_applejj0204.jpg

photo BhkUUKcCcAAjp-x_applejj0204.jpg

photo BhkclLZCUAAp7Cw_applejj0204.jpg

photo BhkbjgjCUAA6KjM_applejj0204.jpg

photo BhkVU_aCEAEBfw8_applejj0204.jpg

photo BhkVosxCYAA5nqn_applejj0204.jpg

photo BhiunyECUAAESY1_ollca.jpg

photo BhkZhJpCEAEpvUx_space221.jpg

“He is Real” by Mok Na Jung (Photographer)

photo BhjO0lqCAAALJta_dcjellery.jpg

Credit: ㅎㅎ via DC JJ Gall + @mjejjsaran + @sinie824 + @applejj0204 + Ollca + @space221Sharedby: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Hope this will encourage JJ to do a drama before military enlistment... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RANKING] 140302 JYJ and Jaejoong crowned as the Kpop Male Stars netizens are cheering in 2014March 2, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

A Japanese portal site “Entame K-Plaza” opened polls that asked “Which Kpop Male Star you want to cheer with full power in 2014?” and “Which Kpop Star will make a big hit in Movies or Dramas this year?”, these are the results:

1.- Which Kpop Male Star you want to cheer with full power in 2014?

photo entamek_jyj.png

2.- Which Kpop Star will make a big hit in Movies or Dramas this year?

photo entamek_jj_yc.png

Source: Entame.K-plaza 12Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140303 JYJ Donates 50 Million Won Earned from AuctionMarch 2, 2014 · rilanna

Taking everything they earned from an auction, the JYJ members donated 50 million won to various facilities.

photo 2014030310111541164.jpg

On March 3, C-JeS Entertainment stated, “In June, JYJ held the 2013 JYJ Membership Week, were 13 art pieces from the JYJ gallery were auctioned off. A total of 50 million won were earned during the auction and were donated to different welfare facilities as necessary goods.”

The facilities included institutions for children, the disabled, and the elderly.

“The JYJ Gallery was something that was created so we can have special memories with the fans. We’re glad that the artwork that we created went to the fans and the proceeds to those who need them most,” said JYJ. “With the auction proceeds and additional funds gathered up by the company staff, were able to donate needed goods and begin the year with a happy start.”

C-JeS Entertainment also added that Japanese fans donated to World Vision Japan to protect young children, and the donations will be used for another meaningful campaign.

Credit: MwaveShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140304 Kim Jaejoong who excels at Singing-Acting ‘Musical Casting Ranking’March 4, 2014 · rilannaphoto 614166362.jpg

Who is the coveted idol singer for musical producers?

Kim Jaejoong has a high potential as a musical actor, following JYJ Kim Junsu who is a star of the musical world already.

Credit: DongaTranslated by: Ruby(@rubypurple_fan) of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

2014 Showreel Musician Ver.
JYJ (Tokyo Dome concert), JaeJoong's concerts, Junsu's concerts

Source: MONOCROM FB

Kim Jaejoong...Scaps from the Showreel...
Stop and stare...Stop and stare...

Stare and melt...

Stare and melt...

RrrrraawwwwwwRrrrr....

RrrrraawwwwwwRrrrrrr...

Flawless...

Flawless...

Breathless...

Breathless...

Perfection...

Perfection...

Dreamy...

Dreamy...

Spotlight on a real Star...

Spotlight on a real Star...

Scaps by me...

http://youtu.be/AJGKQw0dAyc

JYJ, Jaejoong, and Junsu cut only...Cr: uploader

New MLimited video...Spring/Summer catalog making filmJYJ
From MLimited
;) >:D< :D

Soulmate smiles

Soulmate smiles

Ahhh my soulmate feels...

Ahhh my soulmate feels...

JYJ!

JYJ!

What&#039;s so funny Junsuyah?

What's so funny Junsuyah?

Of course, YCs hand onto JJs shoulder;)

Of course, YCs hand onto JJs shoulder;)

Ahhh my heart...happiness is JYJ.

Ahhh my heart...happiness is JYJ.

Flowers for us?

Flowers for us?

Sillies...

Sillies...

We will take anything and everything JYJ gives us...simple pleasures in life;)

We will take anything and everything JYJ gives us...simple pleasures in life;)

Scaps by me...

Updated with English subsBy jaeobsession

Ahhhhhh....let me focus on uber sexy Jae for a minute...or two...or more...;PFrom JaeJoong's JYJ Magazine No.3 Photos collection.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[HQ SCANS + DL] Kim Jaejoong for ‘The JYJ Magazine’ No.3 – Part 2March 5, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Part 1

Download A.jeje ScansPart 1 and 2 (31 Photos)Size: 46.93 MB[Mediafire]

photo sc_ajeje21.jpg

photo sc_ajeje22.jpg

photo sc_ajeje23.jpg

photo sc_ajeje24.jpg

photo sc_ajeje25.jpg

photo sc_ajeje26.jpg

photo sc_ajeje27.jpg

photo sc_ajeje28.jpg

photo sc_ajeje29.jpg

photo sc_ajeje30.jpg