class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140414 First Look at JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong in ‘Triangle’ UnveiledApril 13, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Playing the most unfortunate of three brothers, new stills from JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong for his upcoming MBC drama, Triangle, have been revealed.

photo JJ1.jpg

The photos were released on April 14 showing the bad-boy side of Kim Jae Joong as he hops on a motorcycle with a full leather outfit. He will be playing Heo Young Dal, who loses his real name Jang Dong Chul after unfortunately splitting with his two other brothers and hitting rock bottom.
“As it’s a character he’s never done before, he came very prepared. He had to ride a motorcycle on the first shoot and he came as Young Dal, who is unafraid of anything,” said production company, Taewon Entertainment. “His transformation that couldn’t be seen through any performance or video was just like his nickname, shocking.”

photo JJ2.jpg

photo JJ3.jpg

Kim Jae Joong will be working alongside Lee Bum Soo and ZE:A’s Im Si Wan, who will be playing his character’s brothers. 
The drama is scheduled to begin on May 5. 

Photo Credit: Tae Won EntertainmentCredit: MwaveShared by: JYJ3

[More Info] Still photos and script reading photos will be released this week.1st teaser will be released Monday next week (via @rubypurple_fan)

[HQ PICS] 140414 Still Cuts of MBC “Triangle” Drama Featuring Kim Jaejoong Link

#JYJ14thAnniversary
Four years ago, group JYJ was announced (after our brave JYJ boys broke the chains from SM).Then their first concerts and album came after that.Their struggles continued but JYJ has remained strong and steadfast because of their loyal fans.We thank all the fans...We thank JYJ be being there for us as well.
Vid by JYJcaffeine
We are friends because of JYJ:x#JYJ4thAnniversaryMy adorkable JYJ ;)

#JYJ4thAnniversary

@Ara_mom: 오늘 MBC월화특별기획 트라이앵글 첫촬영~강원도 정선에서... 멋진 배우들과 함께 잼나게 촬영 잘 마쳤어요~~5월5일 첫방송 입니다~^^기대해주세요~~~ http://t.co/8Kqk0ujrOS
Twitted by the actress (Lee Yoon Mi)
Translations from little pear
[TRANS] @Ara_mom: Today I have well finished my filming with great actors in Jeongsan, Kangwon-do for MBC's Mon-Tue special project TRIANGLE~~ First epi will be aired on May 5~^^ Please look forward to it~~~

RT @Ara_mom: 오늘 MBC월화특별기획 트라이앵글 첫촬영~ 강원도 정선에서... 멋진 배우들과 함께 잼나게 촬영 잘 마쳤어요~~ 5월5일 첫방송 입니다~^^ 기대해주세요~~~ pic.twitter.com/kltXcIAqgp

Whoah YoungDal...

[RANKING] Idol members who look like they come from 2-dimensional space(so perfect they look like they stepped out of a painting or manga/manhwa).

1. KIM JAEJOONG
2. Kris
3. Changmin
4. Siwon
5. Top
6. NIck Khun
7. Li Hongki
8. Jung Yong Hwa
9. Choi Minh

Source: Han Charts Weibo http://www.weibo.com/2396989674/AFHMc8beP?mod=weibotime

JJ can be adorkable like this...
783024930.jpg?1371728790Otherworldly like this...803684628.jpg?1377571826Or an Angry Bird!!!783024581.jpg?1371728723But we love him just the way he is...783484508.jpg?1371870182Cr: fans

tealee said:

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140414 First Look at JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong in ‘Triangle’ UnveiledApril 13, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Playing the most unfortunate of three brothers, new stills from JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong for his upcoming MBC drama, Triangle, have been revealed.

The photos were released on April 14 showing the bad-boy side of Kim Jae Joong as he hops on a motorcycle with a full leather outfit. He will be playing Heo Young Dal, who loses his real name Jang Dong Chul after unfortunately splitting with his two other brothers and hitting rock bottom.
“As it’s a character he’s never done before, he came very prepared. He had to ride a motorcycle on the first shoot and he came as Young Dal, who is unafraid of anything,” said production company, Taewon Entertainment. “His transformation that couldn’t be seen through any performance or video was just like his nickname, shocking.”

Kim Jae Joong will be working alongside Lee Bum Soo and ZE:A’s Im Si Wan, who will be playing his character’s brothers. 
The drama is scheduled to begin on May 5. 

Photo Credit: Tae Won EntertainmentCredit: MwaveShared by: JYJ3

[More Info] Still photos and script reading photos will be released this week.1st teaser will be released Monday next week (via @rubypurple_fan)

[HQ PICS] 140414 Still Cuts of MBC “Triangle” Drama Featuring Kim Jaejoong Link

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[TRANS] 140415 Im Siwan Talks About His First Impression About Jaejoongby Lena

BlQc27-CYAAVB5H

Watch the interview here (from 01:36)

"OFC it's marvelous! I found it very amazing! He's the hyung I know about since I was little. It's very amazing to meet him in real life. He just sits next to me and we do this together. I think it's really amazing."

Credit: MBCTranslated by Hannah @PrinceJJShared by PrinceJJ

Jaejoong training for Triangle...
Co star Im SiWan in the video also.
Cr: uploader
@Triangle2014: [Eng Trans] 140415 Jaejoong's MBC Interview (cr. @Triangle2014) #Triangle2014 #트라이앵글 #KimJaeJoong http://t.co/UvxIcvMGgG

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER FACEBOOK] 140415 Jeongseon Police Station shares Photos with Triangle’s Kim Jaejoong and Lee Bum SooApril 15, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 140415jpolice.png

[TRANS]“Wishing MBC Drama Triangle a high viewership~^^“

Recently MBC Drama ‘Triangle’, which is scheduled to air following Empress Ki, was filming in Jeongseon district.Lee Bum Soo, who is playing the role of a policeman was also filming at Jeongseon Police Station… ㅎㅎThe filming crew came for a shoot today as well~~~Today Lee Bum Soo and Kim Jaejoong were at Jeongseon Police Station for a shoot.ㅎㅎIt’s been a long time since a lot of people came for a visit.^^

We hope that “Triangle” gets a lot of viewers~~~

*Me walking around in front of the camera… I might appear on TV too^^;;;*Commemorative photos of Police Chief with Lee Bum Soo and Kim Jaejoong, click!!

photo 10153219_484047038364104_348057899110955767_n.jpg

Source: Jeongseon Police FBTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[REVIEW] 140415 Kim Jaejoong’s WWW Review in Russian Website “HeadBanger” (Rating 8/10)April 15, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Note: Kim Jaejoong’s WWW Professional Review in Russian Website “HeadBanger”, dedicated to the Rock/Metal/gothicWritten by Ксения Артамонова – one of their permanent reviewer and also the author of the “InRock” magazine

photo wwwheadbanger.png

About “Mine”:

Album «Mine» was a bit of shock therapy for both fans and skeptics – it looks like the unexpected heavy sound of his 1 single and main composition was something intentional: as if to say: “I want to and I will (do what I want), be afraid”.

About WWW: 

But there is a reason why I described (WWW) as “legit” – indeed, in this album there is nothing far-fetched. It doesn’t have some kind of glamorous plateresque, it isn’t overflowing, neither is it an comical attempt to become “the second someone”, it isn’t bombastic or pretentious too.

Yes, it’s a cyborg, collected from the songs of various authors – starting from the performer (JJ) himself, as well as other Korean and foreign composers – and set in motion by guest musicians.

But, on the one hand, the wide range of participants made this album diverse: as if each song “scoops up” something from the bottomless depths of the alternative rock.

And on the other hand, within this cyborg beats living human heart – it’s (WWW) winningly sincere and natural.All compositions on this CD are connected by restrained, but expressive and rich in its tiniest shades of tones vocal, which emotionality compensates the obvious problems of not understanding the lyrics by non-Korean listeners.

And just this emotional “fullness” and self-sufficiency categorically denies all the fears that may be caused by the status of the artist (JJ being an idol and all).

But the thing, that pleases even more, is that WWW isn’t artificial or pretentious. In it, oddly enough, there is a “garage” roughness, simplicity and honesty, not achievable in the “laboratory conditions”. It was created with a sincere desire to record a live album, not smothered by redundant efforts to “make it nice”.

What this work lacks is bigger musical courage, brightness and originality. A significant part of the material on it was boring in its secondary (something similar was heard before). In addition, it would be desirable to increase the degree of juiciness and drive. But I strongly doubt, that all these wonderful characteristics could have been achieved, by working with freelance musicians over the debut album under time pressure. Perhaps it will come later, along with the confidence, the right people and desire to go further. In the meantime, Kim Jaejoong introduced to the world an album, which at minimum he won’t regret creating in the future and which, although doesn’t claim to be a masterpiece, has become a phenomenon unique to the South Korean music industry.

Total score: 8 from 10

Translator’s Note: Sorry for all my mistakes – English is my 5 language ^^ Go easy on me ^^

Source: HeadbangerTranslated by: Sunbeam911Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Looking forward to more updates (and BTS stuff) from JJ at film site;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 140416 Kim Jaejoong Update: Eating Ice Cream with his dongsaengApril 16, 2014 · rilanna

140416jjfb.png~original

[TRANS]Our 2nd and 3rd brothers ladle ice-cream into a bowl and eat it together

10253300_1393707887575856_2056696691_n.j
10264833_1393707894242522_531965474_n.jp

Sources: Kim Jaejoong FBTranslated by: @The_Little_PearShared by: JYJ3

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[NEWS] 140416 New Mon-Tue drama Rush; MBC – Emperor goes, Gangster comesby Ces

Yoon Kyesang - Jo Seungwoo - Ji Changwook leaves. The viewers' attention is on who will fill the vacancy in the Mon-Tue drama slot.

koF4cfJ

▲ MBC - Emperor goes, Gangster comes

Emperor Tahwan goes and Gangster Kim Jaejoong gets ready to take that place. MBCMon-Tue drama 'TRIANGLE' (Writer Choi WanGyu, PD Yoo ChulYong) tells the story of 3 brothers who have separated for over 20 years after losing their parents, lived without knowing about each other’s existence and reunited by destiny.

Among the 3 brothers who lead the story of 'TRIANGLE', Lee Bumsoo plays the eldest Jang Dongsu, Kim Jaejoong plays the 2nd brother Jang Dongchul, and Im Siwan plays the youngest Jang Dongju (T/N: Other articles say the youngest brother's name is Jang Dongwoo), predicting a fantastical 'brother' acting. In 'TRIANGLE', Kim Jaejoong plays the 2nd brother Jang Dongchul - who, in order to survive, lives like the weeds at the bottom of the society. Through Jang Dongchul, Kim Jaejoong wants to free himself from the image of a gentle CEO and reborn as a beast man, which drew expectations from the public.

Source: NewsenTranslated  by: Hannah @ PrinceJJShared by: PrinceJJ