class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FAN ACCOUNT] 140206 Korean Fan went to the poet Park No Hae’s Photo ExhibitionFebruary 6, 2014 · rilanna

6bad20dajw1eda19uyzmrj20nm0l6gnb.jpg~ori

DC Korean fan went to the poet, Park Nohae’s photography exhibition on 6 Feb. When fan asked the poet, Park Nohae for autograph, she was asked how she got to know about the exhibition. She answered she came after Jaejoong had tweeted about it. So the poet, Park Nohae wrote this:

“Do good thing to people that are nice. Listen to the beautiful song of life together with the beautiful person, Kim Jaejoong” - Park Nohae

He even mentioned that Jaejoong came for the VIP exhibition when he just finished with his Asia Tour Concert. Jaejoong was almost in a state of prostration and so he hugged him tightly.

Credit: 金在中最高_韩社长特助Translated by: @fourc_pycShared by: JYJ3

Kim JaejoongAt Park No Hae Photo Exhibition
Via Nanum Munhwa

[Extract from a fan's review of Park Nohae's photo exhibition]

Poet, Park Nohae told a fan this story about Jaejoong.

While other celebrities were getting the poet's autograph, Jaejoong couldnt say anything behind them because he was shy. So Park Nohae approached him and signed autograph for him. Jaejoong looked quite exhausted becoz he came here after finishing his asia tour. So Park Nohae hugged him tightly. 

Jaejoong watched all photos one by one with teary eyes.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jaejoong&no=287740&page=1&exception_mode=recommend

>:D<

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[TRANS] 140207 Jaejoong’s Autograph For Park Nohae’s Photo Exhibitionby Lena

web_3551434149_51645e50

A staff from Park Nohae's photo exhibition wrote on dc Jaejoong gallery again to say thank you for the present.

Fans presented staffs with Jaejoong's album.
every staff falls into his songs 'Paradise' and 'Heaven'.^^

Staff said Jaejoong couldnt take part in reciting a poem because he didnt have time. instead of that, they just uploaded his interview video clip.

web_3551434149_8c6fee0a

Jaejoong's message with his autograph :

I am so impressed.Thank you, Sir. Park No hae^^

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TWITTER] 140208 Kim Jaejoong Twitter UpdateFebruary 8, 2014 · rilanna

photo 140208kjjtw.png

[TRANS] Geun*-jjing made chicken for me (*Jang Geun Suk)It’s burnt~♤

photo Bf8mUpNCYAARB9Y.jpg

photo 140208kjjtw2.png

[TRANS] Thanks for 20K Won~ You have to pay back what I paid for your grocery store shopping before~~ Let’s go shooping. Lemme show you what a shopping spree is~(Note: Just so JGS will pay for it XD)

photo Bf9CqaGCQAAvmFk.jpg

[TRANS] the invitation card (JGS to JJ): “you came here to get my proposal?

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: JYJ3 + @jaetakuShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Jaejoong gaining fans...no doubt;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140208 Kim Jaejoong at Jang Geun Suk’s FanmeetFebruary 8, 2014 · rilanna

Bf8cUFNCYAAQFZp.jpg~original

Bf8cf99CEAAXMTl.jpg~original

Bf8hIUFCIAAZ0ok.jpg~original

6a1cfc1cjw1edc4ziqt7gj20hs0npq3z.jpg~ori

6a1cfc1cjw1edc52snugvj20hs0npaat.jpg~ori

6a1cfc1cjw1edc52rvahxj20hs0npq3z.jpg~ori

6a1cfc1cjw1edc52owq07j20hs0npwft.jpg~ori

6a1cfc1cjw1edc52o4oc1j20hs0npmxz.jpg~ori

6a1cfc1cjw1edc52nbccfj20hs0np0te.jpg~ori

6a1cfc1cjw1edc52lewyvj20hs0npwf4.jpg~ori

6a1cfc1cjw1edc5g5us16j20hs0npjrx.jpg~ori

738f0949jw1edc502tfpnj20xc18gagj.jpg~ori

72431dfdjw1edc5ak7x8pj218g0xc127.jpg~ori

72431dfdjw1edc5ag3vs4j218g0xc7ds.jpg~ori

ad641e45jw1edc5509x93j20xc18gtgq.jpg~ori

ad641e45jw1edc5546uvgj20xc18gdo6.jpg~ori

ad641e45jw1edc5594k1yj20xc18g7ex.jpg~ori

ad641e45jw1edc55c55qpj20xc18gdmi.jpg~ori

ad641e45jw1edc55e3vlrj20xc18gjx1.jpg~ori

c3fb9190jw1edc6c3h2vvj20k00qodii.jpg~ori

c3fb9190jw1edc6c2nc4dj20k00zj41a.jpg~ori

Bf8htqcCQAA62mJ.jpg~original

Jaejoong performed ‘Keshou’ at JKS’s fanmeeting today as a guest! [via @ayano_jyj]Jaejoong said he was perplexed because of GS fans giving off a roar of applause in the middle of him singing, unlike his own fans being solemn when he sings, and he thought if he should sing the rest with laughs. haha. See our bb’s baffled face [cr. maimpromp via @jaetaku]Jaejoong himself had suggested he’d like to guest Geunseok’s fanmeet and sing just one song. So GS jokingly told him that he’d pay JJ 80K Won ($90 USD) for the appearance, but JJ said only 20K Won is okay. As a result, JJ received 20K won on stage and give it away to a fan in the audience. Haha. [cr. @shennnn__ via @jaetaku]A lot of Korean GS fans have posted their short accounts on Twitter and DC Kjj gallery, confessing that they got starstruck by Jaejoong who was singing god damn well and is even more handsome when seen in the flesh, yes, at the very fan event of JGS’s .ROFL x’D [via @jaetaku]Fancams can be found at maimpromp‘s Instagram

Credits: @sususu72 + Gaeul_Ci + 爪爪_cri + koreapighead + 诗薇Valy_巨婴Cri + sukjust + @JKSThailandShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PIC] 140208 Kim Jaejoong at Park No Hae’s Photo Exhibition “Another Way”February 8, 2014 · rilanna

The same staff who previously shared pictures of Jaejoong at Park No Hae’s photo exhibition, uploaded a new picture of him in DC Jaejoong Gallery today

photo web_3551434149_b55a47a7.jpg

Credit: 다른길 via DC JJ GallShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 140208 Kim Jaejoong at Jang Geun Suk’s FanmeetFebruary 8, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Jaejoong performed ‘Keshou’ at JKS’s fanmeeting today as a guest! [via @ayano_jyj]

Full Audio

https://soundcloud.com/koala-juju/kim-jaejoong-keshou-8-2-2014

Jaejoong said he was perplexed because of GS fans giving off a roar of applause in the middle of him singing, unlike his own fans being solemn when he sings, and he thought if he should sing the rest with laughs. haha. See our bb’s baffled face. [cr. maimpromp via @jaetaku]Jaejoong said he was embarrassed by JKS’s fans cheering him when he was singing ‘Keshou’. because his fans listen to the song silently. [via @forjj]After Jae’s Keshou, JGS went up the stage, “shyly” called “Hyung”, hugged Jae and turned a few rounds! *What?! LOL* [via @ShadowJaeJes]*Jaejoong himself had suggested he’d like to guest Geunseok’s fanmeet and sing just one song. So GS jokingly told him that he’d pay JJ 80K Won ($90 USD) for the appearance, but JJ said only 20K Won is okay. As a result, JJ received 20K won on stage and give it away to a fan in the audience. Haha. [cr. @shennnn__ via @jaetaku]Apparently, Jae took only 1/4 of his appearance fee and gave it all to JGS’s fans sitting in the first row!!!!!! Trans F: weibo JGS fan [via @ShadowJaeJes] Instead of taking 80K won for performances fees, he says 20K won is enough. He even provided bento boxes. This wonderful guest at 2014 Jang Geun Suk fanmeet, is Kim Jaejoong! After Jaejoong finished with his performance, Geun Suk went up to stage, carried Jaejoong and turned a few rounds. After that Geun Suk really gave Jaejoong 20K won. Jaejoong took the money and gave it to the fans that sitting on the first row. [via @fourc_pyc]JGS said when he guested at Jae’s con, he was rather reserved coz he’s afraid the fans will not like him. However, as long as he’s JGS’s fans, his fans will support him. [via @ShadowJaeJes]*JGS said he and Jae are neighbors, staying near each other and NOT with each other! XD JGS fans said it’s ok! JGS said he’s NOT ok!!! LOL [via @ShadowJaeJes]*JGS said during the festive period (I think it’s New Year), Jae gifted JGS’s mum a lot of expensive gifts. JGS said his mum asked him, “you & Jae are not just normal drinking friends right?” Jae side-eyed JGS “how come your image is like that?” XD [via @ShadowJaeJes]JGS totes gushed over how good jaejoong is at cooking and how sweet Jaejoong is even to JGS’s parents ;’D [via @jaetaku]*Explanation of the picture below. JGS lavished a praise on Jaejoong, saying JJ’s even good at making banchan. Then he shared a story. One day, JGS came over.JJ’s house. JJ made Korean Pickled Garlic for JGS and he brought it home. Foolishy, JGS waited a year for it to kill off the smell while preserving it and, in the end he had to throw it away. The picture screened was taken when JGS cleaned his refridge, almost empying, throwing all the stuff that went bad — JJ’s Koren Pickled Garlic included. As JJ listened the story, he got sulky and would walk back out of the stage. ROFL. And then they sort of debated over when is good to eat Pickled Garlic: after preserving long or only until it’s still crunchable. And JJ said it’s a big pity because the garlic was sent from his mom after she cultivated them herself. Aw! lol [ Pic cr. BeE_LLDT via @jaetaku]*The moment Jae heard JGS threw his food, Jae stood up & said, “Thank you for today, I’m off.” JGS pulled him back. XD [via @ShadowJaeJes]

Bf9Y_CGCYAANgFt.jpg

*During making of <beer-chicken>*JGS said there is too much beer and asked Jae to drink some.So Jae took 2 sips.Then JGS took the bottle, sweetly said “Jae drank it” and then proceed to drink it! LOL He said there is no need for so much beer. *Hahaha JGS’s trying to make fans jealous!* [via @ShadowJaeJes]*During JGS FM, Jae was sitting down when he suddenly stood up and appeared to pick up something from the floor. It seemed like JGS’s bracelet and Jae tried to put it on for him. JGS took it over and wore it on Jae ^^ [via @ShadowJaeJes]*Jae helped JGS to tie his apron. Look at JGS’s funny expression! LOL [via @ShadowJaeJes]

Bf9nO5WCYAIHdvy.jpg

JGS feeding Jaejoong

Bf9SSDBCUAEZil8.jpg

Bf_4scLCIAAkAa7.jpg

• JGS said “My fans are very passionate right? Whatever/whoever I like, my fans will like. I know Jae’s fans don’t like me.” Jae “My fans will like you.” [via @ShadowJaeJes]*
  • A lot of Korean GS fans have posted their short accounts on Twitter and DC Kjj gallery, confessing that they got starstruck by Jaejoong who was singing god damn well and is even more handsome when seen in the flesh, yes, at the very fan event of JGS’s .ROFL x’D [via @jaetaku]*
  • JGS fans really very funny. Kept saying JGS puts on too much weight and yet feels “safe” to come out like that & stand next to JaeJoong! XD [via @ShadowJaeJes]
  • LOL at JGS fans telling Jae to take revenge and spilt some inside news about JGS. (Coz JGS did that during Jae’s con)  [via @ShadowJaeJes]
  • JGS fans said Jae looks great even when eating. LOL [source: DC via @ShadowJaeJes]
  • JGS fans were like, “thanks Jae for tolerating our oppa” ROFL [via @ShadowJaeJes]*
  • ROFLMAO this is how JGS fan depicted JGS’s welcoming hug! JJ clung to JGS? Really? XD Fyi JJ in red and JGS in black [via @jaetaku]*Geun Suk’s fan posted this at DC Jaejoong. Red=JJ Black=GS. Lots of GS’s fans started to ask what is JJ’s weight. [via @fourc_pyc]

Bf_mXNdCEAANhrN.jpg

Fancams can be found at maimpromp‘s InstagramAs taggedShared by JYJ3

More:
838090235.jpg?1391953333JJ sang so great (of course) at JGS fanmeet...JGS must be so happy and appreciative that after JJ sang, he ran up to the stage and hugged/lifted JJ and twirled around...LOL
838090229.jpg?1391953330Cr: fans
  • [updated on Feb. 9th] A funny comment in JJ DC by a JGS fan^^”KJJ-shi, mian-hae. We didn’t know that (Keshou) is supposed to be a sad song. Please forgive us for cheering so happily and not being able to be sorrowful during such a sad song. It is just that we are too happy to be seeing an artist (meaning seeing Jae). During my whole life.. I mean, my whole life as an eel (JGS fan name), I thought only JGS is the most handsome but I realized there are other handsome artist! (As in Jae) Haha. As this is the first time being in so close proximity to another world star as handsome as JGS, we are stunned! Hehe”  [via @ShadowJaeJes]***

37484fb2f178e15d30f2d1661d4a80d9?s=50&d= class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[PIC] 140210 Fansupport for Jaejoong’s J-Party by SuperheroJJ and DC Jaejoong Galleryby Ces

Jaejoong's Autograph

[TRANS] I'm watching youㅡㅡ^

*Note from translator: Jaejoong does monitor his Korean JJ-only fan comm.  He probably wrote ㅡㅡ^ because the way they spazz over himself is not very /innocent/... XD oppar knows everything LMAO

jjauto

Fan Support

web_2109412370_d35be777

web_2109412370_d1a11b57

2109412370_1aca05f5

2109412370_4c16dffc

2109412370_9e98f958

Credit: Superhero JJ + KJJ DC Gallery 12
Translated by: @jaetaku
Shared by: PrinceJJ

tealee said:

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 140208 Kim Jaejoong at Jang Geun Suk’s FanmeetFebruary 8, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Jaejoong performed ‘Keshou’ at JKS’s fanmeeting today as a guest! [via @ayano_jyj]

Full Audio

https://soundcloud.com/koala-juju/kim-jaejoong-keshou-8-2-2014

Jaejoong said he was perplexed because of GS fans giving off a roar of applause in the middle of him singing, unlike his own fans being solemn when he sings, and he thought if he should sing the rest with laughs. haha. See our bb’s baffled face. [cr. maimpromp via @jaetaku]Jaejoong said he was embarrassed by JKS’s fans cheering him when he was singing ‘Keshou’. because his fans listen to the song silently. [via @forjj]After Jae’s Keshou, JGS went up the stage, “shyly” called “Hyung”, hugged Jae and turned a few rounds! *What?! LOL* [via @ShadowJaeJes]*Jaejoong himself had suggested he’d like to guest Geunseok’s fanmeet and sing just one song. So GS jokingly told him that he’d pay JJ 80K Won ($90 USD) for the appearance, but JJ said only 20K Won is okay. As a result, JJ received 20K won on stage and give it away to a fan in the audience. Haha. [cr. @shennnn__ via @jaetaku]Apparently, Jae took only 1/4 of his appearance fee and gave it all to JGS’s fans sitting in the first row!!!!!! Trans F: weibo JGS fan [via @ShadowJaeJes] Instead of taking 80K won for performances fees, he says 20K won is enough. He even provided bento boxes. This wonderful guest at 2014 Jang Geun Suk fanmeet, is Kim Jaejoong! After Jaejoong finished with his performance, Geun Suk went up to stage, carried Jaejoong and turned a few rounds. After that Geun Suk really gave Jaejoong 20K won. Jaejoong took the money and gave it to the fans that sitting on the first row. [via @fourc_pyc]JGS said when he guested at Jae’s con, he was rather reserved coz he’s afraid the fans will not like him. However, as long as he’s JGS’s fans, his fans will support him. [via @ShadowJaeJes]*JGS said he and Jae are neighbors, staying near each other and NOT with each other! XD JGS fans said it’s ok! JGS said he’s NOT ok!!! LOL [via @ShadowJaeJes]*JGS said during the festive period (I think it’s New Year), Jae gifted JGS’s mum a lot of expensive gifts. JGS said his mum asked him, “you & Jae are not just normal drinking friends right?” Jae side-eyed JGS “how come your image is like that?” XD [via @ShadowJaeJes]JGS totes gushed over how good jaejoong is at cooking and how sweet Jaejoong is even to JGS’s parents ;’D [via @jaetaku]*Explanation of the picture below. JGS lavished a praise on Jaejoong, saying JJ’s even good at making banchan. Then he shared a story. One day, JGS came over.JJ’s house. JJ made Korean Pickled Garlic for JGS and he brought it home. Foolishy, JGS waited a year for it to kill off the smell while preserving it and, in the end he had to throw it away. The picture screened was taken when JGS cleaned his refridge, almost empying, throwing all the stuff that went bad — JJ’s Koren Pickled Garlic included. As JJ listened the story, he got sulky and would walk back out of the stage. ROFL. And then they sort of debated over when is good to eat Pickled Garlic: after preserving long or only until it’s still crunchable. And JJ said it’s a big pity because the garlic was sent from his mom after she cultivated them herself. Aw! lol [ Pic cr. BeE_LLDT via @jaetaku]*The moment Jae heard JGS threw his food, Jae stood up & said, “Thank you for today, I’m off.” JGS pulled him back. XD [via @ShadowJaeJes]*During making of <beer-chicken>*JGS said there is too much beer and asked Jae to drink some.So Jae took 2 sips.Then JGS took the bottle, sweetly said “Jae drank it” and then proceed to drink it! LOL He said there is no need for so much beer. *Hahaha JGS’s trying to make fans jealous!* [via @ShadowJaeJes]*During JGS FM, Jae was sitting down when he suddenly stood up and appeared to pick up something from the floor. It seemed like JGS’s bracelet and Jae tried to put it on for him. JGS took it over and wore it on Jae ^^ [via @ShadowJaeJes]*Jae helped JGS to tie his apron. Look at JGS’s funny expression! LOL [via @ShadowJaeJes]JGS feeding Jaejoong
  • JGS said “My fans are very passionate right? Whatever/whoever I like, my fans will like. I know Jae’s fans don’t like me.” Jae “My fans will like you.” [via @ShadowJaeJes]*
  • A lot of Korean GS fans have posted their short accounts on Twitter and DC Kjj gallery, confessing that they got starstruck by Jaejoong who was singing god damn well and is even more handsome when seen in the flesh, yes, at the very fan event of JGS’s .ROFL x’D [via @jaetaku]*
  • JGS fans really very funny. Kept saying JGS puts on too much weight and yet feels “safe” to come out like that & stand next to JaeJoong! XD [via @ShadowJaeJes]
  • LOL at JGS fans telling Jae to take revenge and spilt some inside news about JGS. (Coz JGS did that during Jae’s con)  [via @ShadowJaeJes]
  • JGS fans said Jae looks great even when eating. LOL [source: DC via @ShadowJaeJes]
  • JGS fans were like, “thanks Jae for tolerating our oppa” ROFL [via @ShadowJaeJes]*
  • ROFLMAO this is how JGS fan depicted JGS’s welcoming hug! JJ clung to JGS? Really? XD Fyi JJ in red and JGS in black [via @jaetaku]*Geun Suk’s fan posted this at DC Jaejoong. Red=JJ Black=GS. Lots of GS’s fans started to ask what is JJ’s weight. [via @fourc_pyc]Fancams can be found at maimpromp‘s InstagramAs taggedShared by JYJ3

More:JJ sang so great (of course) at JGS fanmeet...JGS must be so happy and appreciative that after JJ sang, he ran up to the stage and hugged/lifted JJ and twirled around...LOL
    Cr: fans
  • [updated on Feb. 9th] A funny comment in JJ DC by a JGS fan^^”KJJ-shi, mian-hae. We didn’t know that (Keshou) is supposed to be a sad song. Please forgive us for cheering so happily and not being able to be sorrowful during such a sad song. It is just that we are too happy to be seeing an artist (meaning seeing Jae). During my whole life.. I mean, my whole life as an eel (JGS fan name), I thought only JGS is the most handsome but I realized there are other handsome artist! (As in Jae) Haha. As this is the first time being in so close proximity to another world star as handsome as JGS, we are stunned! Hehe”  [via @ShadowJaeJes]***

@willenette said
"Hi tealee, thanks for sharing all the photos. I guess they became close because Jaejoong moved house to same neighbourhood with JKS.....I heard that they did some shopping together at the supermarket. And wasn't it that Jang Geun Suk had made a surprise appearance at Jaejoong's birthday party? I like JGS, too. He's also close to RAIN. Nice to see them together. I also read that JJ even tweeted the chicken JGS cooked for him in the fanmeet. Glad to hear they still have time to hang out. Just glad to see these handsome guys getting along well. I wonder if JGS is older than JaeJoong since the latter addressed him as "hyung" -  "

No...that was a bad translation at a 'news' site...Jaejoong is older than JGS. The correct statement should be: Jaejoong said that JGS needs to pay 'Hyung' (meaning JJ) because JJ paid for some stuff the last time they went shopping for groceries. The $20 'appearance fee' was just a joke.Shopping pics (cart race), the burnt chicken, and other JGS/JJ interactions been posted here on this thread from JJs twitter/Instagram.They live '2 minutes' away from each other...meaning they live in the same building which may mean on the same floor or just an elevator ride.And it is true what JGS said that JJs fans do not like him...that's because he comes out as arrogant especially when calling himself "Asia's Prince".But  Jaejoong likes that JGS is frank and honest and seems 'no nonsense'...

:)>-

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140212 M-Limited, To Release the 2014 S/S Season Pictorial With JYJFebruary 12, 2014 · rilanna

1604386_724934667539048_707980734_n.jpg~

Metro outdoor brand M Limited suggested the sensual and practical outdoor look by releasing their 2014 SS season pictorial taken with their exclusive model JYJ.

Continuing the 2013 F/W season, this is second pictorial of M Limited with exclusive model JYJ. On the day of shooting, it is said that JYJ has shown the active posture and facial expressions that they brighten the shooting atmosphere, proving their versatile ability in both singing and acting.

In this season, M Limited is planning to present the ‘Edge-Tech’ series by reinforcing the innovative design, which contains the drastic color formation and cutting. The product is expected to have not only the best quality but also the price competitiveness.

Among many products of this season, ‘Highest Jersey Combination Jacket,’ which used the Lee Chang Soo’s image taken at the more than 8000m high in Himalaya, captures people’s eye with unique sense and design.

Moreover, in order to celebrate the year of Blue Horse, M Limited is waiting for the release of product that plays with the variation of chrome and brightness. Park Yong Hak director from M Limited said, “With the motto of ‘My Limited Edition,’ we are planning to approach to customers who seek for something unique or different.”

Source: BNT NewsShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PIC] 140212 Preview of Kim Jaejoong on the cover of NYLON Magazine (March 2014 Issue)February 12, 2014 · pvtse

photo BgRYHWdCQAAA_xkjpg_large.jpg

Kim Jaejoong gracing the cover of “NYLON” Magazine (March Issue)Date of Release: February 18thLanguage: Jaejoong’s Interview with Japanese TranslationPre-order [Qoo10] [Rakuten]

Source: rakuten (via @magazine_O)Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER FACEBOOK] 140213 Nylon Korea Update: Preview of Kim Jaejoong in Nylon Magazine (March Issue)February 13, 2014 · pvtse

photo 140213nylonkrfb.png

[TRANS][NYLON NEWS] Who’s the cover model of Nylon magazine March issue?!Nylonias, you’re all looking forward to our upcoming <NYLON> March issue, right?!<NYLON> March issue will be released on February 18, with JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong as the cover. You all have high expectations, don’t you?We will also upload the lively sketch video of this pictorial on NYLON TV, please look forward to it! Coming Soon~~

photo 1653357_654041494662750_292806454_n.jpg

Source: Nylon Korea FBTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); font-weight: 700; line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em;"[iNSTAGRAM + TWITTER] 140213 Kim Jaejoong Updates: Sochi 2014

February 13, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

INSTAGRAM:

RUN RUN!!!! http://instagram.com/p/kWwIISEnmy

TWITTER:

photo 140213jjtw1.png

[TRANS] I was almost crying while I was running on the treadmill.Excellent *cry*She is gorgeous even if she fell but picked herself up.Congratulations *cry*

photo 140213jjtw2.png

[TRANS] I think I was too excited *cry*

Note: Jaejoong is talking about Park Seunghee who has just got bronze medal in the Ladies’ 500m short-track (Sochi 2014)

Source: bornfreeonekiss2 + @bornfreeonekissVideo Credit: kpopinstagramTranslated by: @theyoungestminShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[LINE] 140214 JYJ Line Update: 2014 Happy Valentine’s day from JYJFebruary 13, 2014 · rilanna

{JYJ KR LINE, 12:14 AM KST}[오피셜]Happy Valentine’s day!

JYJ가 보내는 발렌타인 영상메시지2014 Happy Valentine’s day from JYJ!

함께 보러가실까요?http://me2.do/IxtWAtbN

[TRANS][Official]Happy Valentine’s day!

Valentine’s Day video message sent from JYJ2014 Happy Valentine’s day from JYJ!

Are you going to be with someone?

Source: JYJ Naver LineTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"JJ gave Junsu chocolate roses...awwww class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TWITTER] 140214 Kim Junsu Twitter Update: JaeSu’s Valentine’s DayFebruary 13, 2014 · rilanna

photo 140214kjstw1.png

[TRANS] I received chocolates from Jaejoongie hyung. I’m getting embarrassed.~~

photo BgZrcjxCEAAWzSO.jpg

photo 140214kjstw2.png

[TRANS] Omo~>_< they’re roses……..my face turned red.

photo BgZr3MGCUAE0cB1.jpg

photo 140214kjstw3.png

[TRANS] Up close..ㅎ he said he went to the department store personally to buy it. ㅋ Thanks hyung

photo BgZsHSFCcAAqCQs.jpg

Source: @1215thexiahticTranslated by: @ohmyjunsuShared by: JYJ3

photo 140214kjjtw.png

[TRANS] Hyung was the only man at the department store..ㅜ the name of that chocolate is (chiki chiki chaka chaka -chocochococho-)

[T/N: theme song to 90's cartoon 'Fly, Super Board']

Source: @1215thexiahtic + @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: @ohmyjunsuShared by: JYJ3

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[NEWS] 140214 JYJ Has Trouble Remembering What You Do on Valentine’s Dayby Ces

iylker

As it’s been a long time since they celebrated Valentine’s Day (supposedly), the JYJ members had a tough time trying to remember what you do on Valentine’s Day.

On February 14, JYJ released a video of the three members talking about Valentine’s Day, their upcoming magazine release, and their 10th anniversary since their debut.

In Korea, people celebrating Valentine’s Day on February 14, when the women give chocolates to men. Then on March 14, they celebrate White Day, when the men gift candy to the women.

Although the members initially got the days mixed up, they eventually corrected each other and hoped everyone have a good Valentine’s Day.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Credit: dramarecap.comShared by: PrinceJJ