class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140127 Kim Jae Joong successfully finishes his Asia tour with a finale in SeoulJanuary 27, 2014 · rilanna

20140127104445_52e5ba0d6cc6c_1.jpg~origi

Kim Jae Joong had a successful finale of his Asia tour.

On January 27th, C-JeS Entertainment said, “Kim Jae Joong held the finale show of ’2014 KIM JAEJOONG 1st Album Asia Tour Concert’ at Koryo University’s Hwa Jung Gymnasium. The finale show was planned in celebration of Kim Jae Joong’s birthday as well, and the event was held for about three hours.”

During the show, a theme video clip that the fans prepared was played on the background screen, and all of the audiences held up a placard that said, ‘I Love You, Jae Joong’, and sang birthday song. Afterwards, a special video message from JYJ’s Kim Junsu and Park Yu Chun were also played.”

In the video, Kim Junsu said, “Jae Joong is like Peter Pan, who never gets old, and I’d like to sincerely congratulate Jae Joong for his birthday,” and Park Yu Chun said, “We spent some of the most amazing and precious time together during last many years, and I hope to make even more special memories during next many years. Happy birthday.”

Kim Jae Joong showed tears, and said, “Today is the happiest day of my life. I am feeling a profound gratitude for each of the fans and my teammates who always stayed at the same place for me.”

Afterwards, Lee Sang Gon, Jang Geun Seok, and C-CLOWN made surprise appearances to celebrate Kim Jae Joong’s birthday, and Jang Geun Seok, who lives in Kim Jae Joong’s neighborhood, entertained the fans by talking Kim Jae Joong’s ordinary lives that he witnessed.”

Kim Jae Joong presented a flawless live performance as well, and as a song called ‘Modern Beat’ started, the fans started waving towels over their heads together.

When Kim Jae Joong started singing, the fans started jumping up and down, and banging their heads along with Kim Jae Joong.

The fans kept chanting Kim Jae Joong’s name even after the encore performance and closing video presentation was done, and Kim Jae Joong ran up to the stage once again and spoke the last comment.

He said, “Today is the happiest day of my life! Thank you,” and the fans made a standing ovation.

Kim Jae Joong went on, “Thank you so much for showing the same love and supports until now, and sharing your time with me. I feel all of your hearts, and I will cherish everything that you’ve given me for a long time.”

Source: Star N via Star N News ENShared by: JYJ3

Special video by fans for Kim Jaejoong for his  birthday.Shown to JJ on 1/26/14 JParty concert.Afterwards, the audience help banners to their faces "Jaejoongie, I Love You"JJ then took a commemorative photo with fans (as posted before here).
Vid by Melitehero
:x

Jaejoong...Kiss B...birthday concert/JParty
Half nekkid JJ at 1:48Sexy JJ dance at 2:22...JJ showing a sexy dance without being asked. He wanted the fans to groove and move sexily to the sexy song...

Cr: withcoffeejyj (Herose)

:\"> >:D;)

e21b233248b182f3c0c4afafc630449e?s=50&d= class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[TRANS] 140125 Jaejoong with Friends (WWW Concert Audio)by Ceci

1st QUESTION: Jaejoong is a chatterbox, yes or no? (O means yes, X means no)
All 4 guests chose O. Jaejoong said he's not.
- Guest: Personally, I often have some drinks with Jaejoong. Most of the time I don't talk but only drink, while he keeps talking. There's no end to it. The topics [he's talked about] were also various.
- Jaejoong: Just looking at the hairstyle I can tell who you are LOL. Hyung... hyung.. it's because you're so quiet [so that I have to talk to lead the convo]
- Gummy: Oops.. this is so obvious! (Means that everyone will realize her voice)
Jaejoong oppa... (Gummy is noona but she called Jaejoong "oppa" so that he wouldn't know LOL)
- MC: Everyone knows it's you when you call him oppa, Gummy-ssi.
- Jaejoong: Jiyeon ah.. Jiyeon ah~ (Jiyeon is Gummy's real name)
- Gummy: Yes, oppa~
- Jaejoong: Oh, Jiyeon ah~ (holding back his laughter) Don't say a word!
- Gummy: Even in foreign language (Japanese), Jaejoong oppa can still talk a lot. And in his concerts, half of the time is for singing, another half is for talking. But I still love you oppa.
- MC: Yeah, I also agree. When I was in backstage, I wondered why he talked that much. Do you admit it?
- Jaejoong: Yes, I admit it!

2nd QUESTION: What Jaejoong likes the most in this world is alcohol, yes or no?
Gummy chose X, 3 other guests chose O
- MC: What do you think? Do you like alcohol?
- Jaejoong: Yes, I like it!
- MC: Not that I'm boasting but I drink 365 days a year.
- Jaejoong: Oh, really?
- MC: How much do you like it?
- Jaejoong: Except when I sing... IfI don't have singing activities, I might drink almost everyday
- Guest (Sukwon, I think): If you come to Jaejoong's, [you will notice] his alcohol set up first. There are a lot of expensive champagne. Not just 1-2 bottles but about 10. He also puts beer and different kinds of alcohol in his fridge. Most people who came to that house stayed overnight (because they got drunk LMAO)
- MC: The person who called Jaejoong "oppa", you chose X. Do you think that he doesn't like alcohol?
- Gummy: No, not like that. Of course he likes alcohol. But the question is 'what he likes the most in this world'. Jaejoong oppa likes his fans the most!
- Jaejoong: Without alcohol, I can still live!

3rd QUESTION: Kim Jaejoong's drinking habits are very severe, yes or no?
3 guests chose X, Yong Junhyung chose  △
- Jaejoong: Rather than drinking habits, it's like this... when you drink, your mood goes up, and the guts that you couldn't have for all of your life appear. For example, you can pour out what you weren't able say, do what you couldn't do, and... *big sigh*
- Fans: Acting cute!
- Jaejoong: Ah right, acting cute, it's really that kind of drinking habit. I'll act cute to my members.. Wait a min.. Yah you in the end of the row! Yah! Why triangle? (He knew that it was Junhyung so he didn't use honorific LOL)
- Junhyung: Jaejoongie's drinking habits....ah..ser... ah no.. alcohol
- MC: Mister, are you drunk?
- Guest: When Jaejoongie drinks a lot, he likes to show off his strength. He will challenge arm wrestling to all the men.
- MC: But does he usually win or lose?
- Guest: He always wins.

Last QUESTION: Kim Jaejoong is a workaholic (is addicted to work), yes or no?
All 4 chose O
- Jaejoong: I'm kind of a workaholic. I have to keep working.
- MC: You like alcohol, like to talk, and to the people closest to you, you're a workaholic. I think you're very professional
- Jaejoong: *big sigh* This... People are like that. We can't possibly be happy every day, we can't possibly be unhappy every day either. I.. uhmm.. I'm still in my 20s, I want to experience everything I can. When I drink, I can still work.. When I work, I can smile. When I drink, I can smile or cry. Like that, I want to do everything. This isn't called workaholic!

Audio: 100thero | Translation by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ | Shared by: PrinceJJ

37484fb2f178e15d30f2d1661d4a80d9?s=50&d= class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[NEWS] 140127 JYJ Kim Jaejoong and his fan club donate to Korea’s Heart Foundationby Ces

koreaboo

It was reported by Korea’s Heart Foundation that JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong and his fan club “Kim Jaejoong & Love-joong” have donated KRW₩ 3,000,000 to support operation costs for a kid with heart disease.

Since 2010, this fan club has been actively supporting Jaejoong by making valuable contributions to the Korea’s Heart Foundation. This year’s donation was collected from the revenue made by the fan club’s recent January event celebrating Jaejoong’s birthday. It will be their fourth time successfully helping and supporting a heart disease patient.

The fans hope that as much as Jaejoong’s work with singing and acting touches and moves many people, they would want to deliver their share of happiness to the public as well. They wish that their support could provide optimism for the kids to not lose hope on their dreams despite encountering hardships.

Isn’t it always heart-warming to see good deeds done by your favorite K-Pop stars and their fans?

CreditNewsen via Koreaboo
Shared by: PrinceJJ

JaeJoong's Birthday concert/JParty...in Seoul day one.
http://youtu.be/3BKoRu8mXV0 JParty part 1 Concert outfits, tattoos, audience dress code
 http://youtu.be/x4W6Vg5-XAQ Guests...Gummy, Lee Sangoon, Jung SukWon (which JJ introduced as Baek JiYoung's husband...LOL), and Beast's Yong Junhyung.
From mikilovejj :D

Junsu and YuChun's birthday greetings for JJhyung...And some Q/A
From mikilovejj 

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140126 Miss $’s Jace shares a photo with Kim Jaejoong at the Backstage of his last Concert in SeoulJanuary 28, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Note: Miss $ (미스에스; also known as Miss S) is a Korean pop/hip-hop female trio that debuted in 2008 and currently under Brand New Music. Jace is the rapper of this group. 

2014.01.26 Kim Jaejoong’s WWW Asia Tour Concert & JParty in Seoul (Day 2)

[PHOTO] 간만에 관람하는 콘서트[TRANS] At the concert watching with the flow [of people] coming in

54611f4c866911e3b0830ebe97e3f2db_8.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/joGrpRk6np/

[PHOTO] 콘서트 끝나고 대기실에서 기념샷✌️[TRANS] A commemoration shot at the waiting room after the concert finished.

f95baf5686a711e39ae21237f1211dcc_8.jpgSource: brandnew_jaceTranslated by: JYJ3 + Annie @ allbnmShared by: JYJ3

JaeJoong's Ment at Seoul concert/J party:

Jaejoong: I won't be able to have concerts on my future birthdays for the time being, which makes this birthday of mine more meaningful. I wish you could wait for me until the end. But I don't want to do stuff like begging you guys. One thing I can promise you is that I will really work harder, grow more, and make you regret, 'I shouldn't have left that dude.'

- from the last talk of JJ's birthday concert 2014

From @jaetaku

835844437.jpg?1390907590

Pic cr: as tagged

Ahhh Jaejoongie...are you resting well? We will see you soon;)

And when the time comes when you have to be away for 2 years, we will wait for you.

>:D<

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[AUDIO + TRANS] 140125~26 Kim Jaejoong’s Letter to Fans (from VCR shown at J-Party)January 28, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

This is the letter from Jaejoong to Fans (VCR Before LuvHolic)

photo letter-of-JJ-to-fans.jpg

[TRANS]

photo JaejoongLettertofans.png

Audio Credit: DC Jellery (KJJ DC Gall) via Prada 9095Translated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJShared by: PrinceJJ + JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[AUDIO + TRANS] 140126 WWW Concert & JParty in Seoul – Kim Jaejoong with Friends (Day 2)January 28, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

This is “X” (No/Disagree), “O” (Yes/Agree) Game during J-Party Segment. The guests are behind a panel and Jaejoong can only see their silhouettes. MC asks a question, and they will answer “X” or “O”

photo 140126JaejoongwithFriends_01.png

photo 140126JaejoongwithFriends_02.png

photo 140126JaejoongwithFriends_03.png

photo 140126JaejoongwithFriends_04.png

photo 140126JaejoongwithFriends_05.png

After the Game, Guests came out from behind the panel, and introduced themself as:

1390787633-21-org.jpg~original

- Hello I’m Lee Sanggon of Noel, Nice to meet you all.- Hello, I’m Asian Prince Jang GeunSuk- Hello, I’m Ray, vocal of idol group C-Clown- Hello, I’m Rome, leader of C-Clown- Hello, I’m Kang Jun, vocal of C-Clown

Then Jaejoong jokingly introduced himself as:

- Hello, I’m visual of JYJ, Kim Jaejoong

Audio Credit: 100theroTranslated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJShared by: PrinceJJ + JYJ3

WWW...Birthday concert/JParty01/26/14

http://youtu.be/vIOoWp5x70k Happy Birthday JJ... Watching Video from fans and surprised by fan greetings/banner "Jaejoongie, I love You"
 http://youtu.be/OTQVttIKgxM Junsu and Yoochun's messages Cute flying kiss from JJ...love his smile while watching. JYJ love.
http://youtu.be/96AP2wOEbMM Q and A 
 http://youtu.be/FvSQMitWJGE Checking dress code...fun
http://youtu.be/fe-iQdwFus8 JParty...Mystery Guests..."Roasting JJ" (See above for some translations) 
 http://youtu.be/fUexG-AVILg JJ vs JGS 
 From mikilovejj

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"JaeSu... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER FACEBOOK] 140129 NEW Official Update: video of Kim Junsu’s friends’ surprise visitJanuary 29, 2014 · pvtse

[TRANS]<December> Actor Kim Junsu’s friends’ surprise visit video!!Jaejoong-ssi, you remember your “let’s meet again~ see you again on the day of the last show~” promise, right?^^

Note: please like and comment on the video ^^

Source: NEW Official FBTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3
Note: click on the 'Source' to go to NEW Official FB
JAESU PHEELZ GALORE ♡ #awww

JAESU PHEELZ GALORE ♡ #aww

By xianeunymph

488d049b8be54b6d438d39c7d935282c?s=50&d= class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[video+TRANS] 140129 Jaejoong, Gummy, Yoohwan and Park Sungwoong’s Surprise Visit to Decemberby Lena

TRANSLATION

Text: The day Kim Junsu's friends made a surprise visit to 'December'!

Text: Kim Jaejoong, Park Sungwoong, Gummy and Park Yoohwan's 'Recommendation Video'

Actor Park Yoohwan: I came to support Junsu hyung and the hottest musical these days, 'December'. I heard that he's working very hard recently but I'm always supporting him. 
I will enjoy 'December'. 
'December, fighting!' (with perfect American accent)

Background: De-cem-beol?? 8/

Ah! 'December, fighting!' (in Korean accent)

Singer Gummy: Hello, this is Gummy 
I came to support 'December's' Junsu 
Since it features songs by a sunbaenim that I respect and love very much and features a magnificent cast, I came with much anticipation. 
I will enjoy December and everyone, please send your encouragement and support for this production. 
Have a happy new year
'December'! Fighting!

Jaejoong: Between Junsu and Park Gunhyung, who would you choose if you could only pick one?

Gummy: Ah.. Park Gunhyung! XD

Actor Park Sungwoong: 'December: Never Ending Song' is a really hot musical recently. 
Junsu-yah, fighting! To the end, fighting!

Singer Kim Jaejoong: "Everyone has a love that one will remember forever. A heartfelt love story shown through bright memories 
'December'
I think this is an excellent production and all the actors are brilliant as well. 
Amongst them, I respect our actor, Kim Junsu, very much. 
Also, he is our member who I cherish very much 
and is an excellent actor. 
I will support today's show very much 
and I will continue supporting the show in the future
and loving it. 
While you're performing, I hope you only have a little bit of skinship with the actresses 
and it would be great if you focus more on your acting.
Fighting!!!

Text: #1 at the musical box office 
<December>
Continuing in Busan and Daegu!

Credit: Show'nNew FB via kaju0731

Translated by @ohmyjunsu

Shared by PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140129 GunHee-nim shares a photo with Kim JaejoongJanuary 29, 2014 · rilanna

[PHOTO] 어흥~ 핫아이템 발견. JJ와 함께 내눈빛 살아있네[TRANS] Roar~ Hot item discovery. My eyes are alive with JJinstagram.com/p/jwPumJvPNd/

photo e337b53688e511e3b74b1270dd981a11_8.jpg

Source: gunheenimTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

Jaejoong watching the prepared fan made video for his Birthday...With Screen cap of the video.JJ was surprised when fans said "Jaejoongie Saranghae" (and held banners saying same thing up to their faces).
By Melitehero 

:x

37484fb2f178e15d30f2d1661d4a80d9?s=50&d= class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[PIC] 140130 Designer Lie Sang Bong Shares Pictures of Jaejoong at Tony Hong's Birthday Partyby Ces

Jaejoong1

Jaejoong2

Credit: Lie Sang Bong 12
Shared by: PrinceJJ

[TRANS] Lie Sang Bong's tweets: 

1. With Jaejoongie and Gyuri after a long time at Hong Seokcheon's birthday party in Itaewon ㅎ Seokcheon ah happy birthday!

RT @lsbparis: 홍석천생일파티에서 재중이와 규리 오랫만에 이태원에서 ㅎ 석천아 생일축하해!pic.twitter.com/gYTR1Kf9JQ

2. Jaejoongie's prank activated at Hong Seokcheon's birthday party ㅎ It's nice that yesterday I met the people I couldn't meet for a year.

RT @lsbparis: 홍석천생일파티에서 재중이의 장난끼 발동 ㅎ 일년만에 만나는 사람도 어제 만난듯반갑다pic.twitter.com/lBB8y8YSXS

From the-little- pear

photo 140130Tonyhong10041.png

[TRANS] Thank you so much all my friends who came to my birthday party yesterday. I love you all. Jaejoongie, Heechulie, Sang Bong sunsaengnim and the Kim Sumi of Hongje-dong – Byungkwonie ㅎㅎ

photo BfNoIH6CUAAuIy5.jpg

photo 140130Tonyhong10042.png

[TRANS] The MOLDIR bag Jaejoongie gave me as birthday gift. The brand that Jaejoong launched. Jaejoongie is such a talent. He also participated in the design. His ideas are jjang.

photo BfNpd3_CYAAODfW.jpg

photo 140130Tonyhong10043.png

[TRANS] Another gift from Jaejoongie. This is a very beautiful design of Jaejoong. He said that he especially brought it to me cos it suited me ㅎㅎ I felt like crying. Jaejoong ah thank you. Luv u.

photo BfNqATPCYAAmGYV.jpg

photo 140130Tonyhong10044.png

[TRANS] The last photo for Jaejoongie’s fans. Jaejoong who was coming back home after spending birthday party with me. In the elevator of MY X. ㅎㅎ Jaejoongie dressed up very stylishly and drove his car to come, Itaewon has gone a little crazy [cos of him] Jaejoong ah, thank you

photo BfNrFBBCEAA5g_M.jpg

Source: @lsbparis + @Tonyhong1004Translated by: @The_little_pear of PrinceJJShared by: JYJ3

Note: MY X is a well known restaurant owned by Tony Hong in Itaewon.