class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140126 GunHeenim shares a photo of Kim JaejoongJanuary 25, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

[PHOTO] 내동생 JJ 생일축하해 항상건강하고 벽에 똥칠할때 까지 살거라~ ㅋㅋHe is wishing: “Happy Birthday to my brother Kim Jaejoong”

photo e4f5f2d285d611e3ad2312bb969afd0a_8.jpg

Source: gunheenim IGShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"So sweet  class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140126 Kim Su Young shares more photos of Kim Jaejoong and the Kim’s FamilyJanuary 25, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Jaejoong’s Sister Update:

photo 140126ksytw.png

[TRANS] ㅎHyuna who came back after watching uncle’s concert~^^ You’re number 1 in supporting uncle but why do you become frozen in front of him? Try to smile like grandpa and grandma~~ Hyuna yah~~ㅎㅎ

photo Be1QLWLCEAAkVoX.jpg

Kim Su Young’s Twitter Profile:

photo BbBkFvZk.jpeg

Source: @Shie486Translated by: @The_little_pear of PrinceJJShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Is it HOT in here? Kyahhhhhh!!!! Jaejoong!More here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-Cnw
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[HQ PICS] 140125 Kim Jaejoong’s WWW Asia Tour Concert and JParty in Seoul (Day 1)January 25, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo ibzI6rUjeM8Bw7.jpg

photo ibsokZ9KKr3lyN.jpg

photo i87qcrBuyChBm.jpg

photo igDgfqgaCIT39.jpg

photo ibjGKqye9Yhy7s.jpg

photo iGdmyEYjj7J4P.jpg

photo i3SP0zNZBM3C3.jpg

Credit: @The_4feelShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 140126 Kim Jaejoong’s WWW Asia Tour Concert and JParty in Seoul (Day 2)January 26, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

• There are plenty of strange costumes today. Daebak! (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Some fans’ dress codes for today: Wedding dress, Pharaoh, Angel wings, Hanbok etc. O__O (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • There’s also fans dressed as Doctor and Little Red Riding Hood~!! Hahaha awesome~ (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Less than 15 mins to J Party part two (Via: @pixelminor)

Be5ME59CQAEMixh_pixelminor.jpg

• Wow~ Even the blind-spot seats for today’s concert has all been taken up!! Jaejoong’s Effect~!! (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Jaejoong’s parents are here too!! Annyeong!! :D (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Banner for fan project today, during the We Love JJ video (Via: @pixelminor)

Be5NTXCCMAAIB7P_pixelminor.jpg

• Day 2 starts now! RED OCEAN~~ J Party hooray! (Via: @Vichellelicious, Pic Credit: @mjwoo2010)

Be5SD5kCUAAiwuJ_mjwoo2010.jpg

• Birthday concert starts at 6.13pm with the opening video! (Via: @pixelminor)
  • VCR
  • 9+1#
  • And he appears dramatically at the top of the stairs, looking feral. #9+1 (Via: @pixelminor)
  • He feels different tonight. Expect naughty things, very many naughty sexy things. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Butterfly
  • Butterfly. Fans are super hyped up tonight. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Reaches the high notes effortlessly (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Today is J Party, he says. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Ment 1 with half exposed shoulder. Wae you make nose bleed? (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Jaejoong said that this is the last concert from the longest Asia Tour, everyone please show your passion! (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Rotten Love
  • Rotten love done in smouldering fashion. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Before “Kiss B”, JJ asked what happend to the light as it has been changed to purple. Fans shouted sexy!Yesterday JJ said that the lightings for this whole concert is sexy(Via: @pixelminor)
  • JJ today introduced that the next song is a little sexy that everyone likes! Requests everyone to dance with it~ (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Jaejoong danced a sexy dance before “Kiss B”!!! *____* (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Kiss B
  • Killer wink. Oh yeah he’s differently gonna be a bad boy tonight. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • He leads the crowds to wave the red slogan towel before throwing his to the fans. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Oii! Stop blowing water at the fans! (Via: @pixelminor)
  • While JJ was talking, fans were shouting “Kim Jaejoong”.. JJ: “You wanna drink water too?” Fans: “Yes!!” JJ spit water to them! (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • The male fans and assorted boyfriends made their presence heard with their yells. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • One guy yelled Kim jae joong sarangheyo. Jae replied he loves him too, then added too bad he likes girls. Keke. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • JJ: “The screams from fan boys today is lesser, please do it again.” One fan boy: “Kim Jaejoong I love you!”JJ replied softly to the fan boy: “I like you too oh~” >___<”(Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Jae tried to blow a kiss at male fan and the fan hid in embarrassment. Jae than threw him a flying slap instead. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Jaejoong found some other fan boys and gave them flying kisses!!! They all hid away! Could be the crew~~ HAHA~ (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Before JJ sang “Now Is Good”, JJ said after midnight last night, he received a text message. A very short message to wish him happy birthday. That message is from Yoon Do Hyun, someone whom JJ respects very much. After JJ replied Do Hyun, Do Hyun said that he’s sorry that he cannot do much, only can express his wishes via a text message. JJ is very thankful to Do Hyun. (Via: @Vichellelicious)Now is good
  • Looking pensive during the piano prelude to keshou. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Keshou
  • Fans aren’t even waving their lightsticks during keshou cos everyone is so riveted to his out of worldly voice. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Heaven (ft. Gummy)
  • Gummy duet for heaven again. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Haha they held hands a little, still laughed alot and did a little swinging hug at the end. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Jaejoong and Gummy started playing after “Heaven”. JJ didn’t sing, didn’t allow her to sing too. JJ hugged her and turn 1 round! (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Gummy takes the stage now. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • After singing “Heaven”, Gummy says Jaejoong’s soulful eyes makes people wanna laugh! KYA~~~ (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Gummy: “I will try my best to sing well, very envy that fans can be with Jaejoong. I’ve never had a party like this with fans. (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • J Party starts now!!! MC is on stage now~~ (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • J PARTY
  • Singing birthday day song now :) (Via: @pixelminor)
  • OMG~~ Everyone is singing Happy Birthday song to Jaejoong now!!! JJ wears his party hat slanted one side! (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • MC: “Hi everyone, I’m here with everyone just like yesterday, there’s alot of fans today!MC: “Now let’s invite Jaejoong out! (cake comes on stage) To the last 20s birthday, happy birthday!!!”(Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Today’s cake has different figurines of Jaejoong when he debuted!!! (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Everyone shouted “1, 2, 3!” Jaejoong blowed the candles! Presenting specially prepared gifts and VCR from fans now! (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Birthday video with birthday wishes from fans, friends and even pets. Lol. (Via: @pixelminor)After playing Fans’ VCR, all the screens showed “Kim Jaejoong I love you!” Fans held their banner up and shouted I LOVE YOU!!! (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Jaejoong then turned his head back and was very touched… Jaejoong took a picture with everyone after that!!! (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Jae takes a pic with fans holding the birthday project banners in the background. (Via: @pixelminor)JYJ members send their greetings via video. Junsu in a sexy black pullover and chunnie in red windbreaker. (Via: @pixelminor)Yoochun‘s message to Jaejoong: “I hope JYJ can be together forever.” Awwwww~~~ T___T (Via: @Vichellelicious)Junsu‘s msg to JJ: “Happy birthday hyung! His age & looks doesn’t match~ Hope hyung has the best memories celebrating with fans” (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Junsu’s and Yoochun’s VCR was after Jaejoong took a picture with everyone~Junsu was in a sexy black pullover and Yoochun was in a red windbreaker(Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Haha Jae asked if yoochun had fan meeting today as well and fans yelled YESTERDAY. He’s so lost in time… (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Jaejoong: “I left the same message in the VCR to Yoochun for his fanmeet yesterday~” (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • Q & A:
  • MC: “What’s the aspiration you wanna achieve?”Jaejoong: “Look for a girlfriend? Hope activities for JYJ will be smoother.”(Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • MC: “What are your thoughts of your Asia Tour?”JJ: “Alot of people came for it, very thankful for it.”(Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • MC: “Which place is your deepest impression of your concert?”Jaejoong: “Nagoya~”JJ: “I actually couldn’t hold that concert, but eventually I succeeded, I cried very badly during that time.” T____T(Via: @Vichellelicious)MC: “Other than the fan dressed as soldier, any other fans that gave you lots of impression?” 
    JJ: “There were 3 high school male students in my Japan concert, I’m very happy.”
    (Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • The dressing room on stage interrogation session starts. (Via: @pixelminor)He wears the party hat perched jauntily at an angle. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Time to introduce Jaejoong’s self-designed clothes~JJ: “This clothes very manly, but a little pervy~” (shy smile)(Via: @Vichellelicious)
  • One of the self-designed clothes that Jaejoong introduced has many butterflies on it~ Butterfly~~~~~
  • MC asks jae to show wearing some of the concert jackets. Whenever he takes off each coat with only the skinny white tank inside, fans scream. (Via: @pixelminor)
  • Omo did he gain some muscles recently? (Via: @pixelminor)Discussing the tattoos again. (Via: @pixelminor)Examining costume themes in past concerts. First pic was a tongue flailing Tony Hong. (Via: @pixelminor)Dress Code: Kim Jaejoong Theme MC: “This fan’s clothes is very eye-catching.”
    JJ: “Very cute~”
    Fan replied: “I borrowed it!”
    Someone dressed as kyung tak haha (Via: @pixelminor)A girl came in a white wedding dress. Marrying our birthday boy? (Via: @pixelminor)One girl poured soju over herself lol. Cos she said oppa likes alcohol. (Via: @pixelminor)So far his fave fan outfits are a cute police costume, the soju girl and someone totally clad in gold scales. (Via: @pixelminor)The cute police costume won. (Via: @pixelminor)3 fans who were picked by JJ: dressed as Soju, Police and one that was clad fully with gold. The fan dressed as Police won! (Via: @Vichellelicious)The fan who dressed as Police won a shirt that Jaejoong wore during his Nanjing concert! Wonder which one…. (Via: @Vichellelicious)The Secret Guests again!! (Via: @pixelminor)Five guests today,  (Via: @pixelminor)This group of guests is giving him a harder time tonite. (Via: @pixelminor)MC: “Does Jaejoong always bare his body?”
    Guests all said yes, not only the top, sometimes even take off his pants!!!! OMG.
    One friend disclosed: “JJ does not wear clothes at home. I wonder why JJ needs clothes anyways? It’s ok that he strips at home, but why does he also strips at other people’s house and sing?”
    MC: “Is Jaejoong very arrogant?”
    Guests all said this is a very tough question… JJ treats all juniors and seniors very well.
    MC: “Does Jaejoong likes anyone now?”
    All guests replied NO, and said always see Jaejoong on his own~
    Jaejoong feeling very helpless being teased by his friends! Took out his party hat and threw at them! ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ(Via: @Vichellelicious)MC: “So Jaejoong likes man more?”
    Guests all said yes! All guests are male today, JJ focuses alot on Friendship~
    MC: “Is Jaejoong a homely boy (aka Otaku)?”
    Guests all said no! One guest disclosed: “I’ve never seen JJ alone, it’s always JJ with a big group of people, including myself.”
    1st Guest: Lee Sanggon, 2nd Guest: Jang Geun Suk, and the other 3 Guests are from Rookie Kpop GroupsAfter the guests introduced their name and group, Jae also went I am Kim jaejoong from JYJ. Dork!! (Via: @pixelminor)Playing Games with GuestsKJJ vs JGS- visual vs visual…all named by themselves (via @MegWu0312)JGS dunked all the onions into the blender eeee
    Jae dumps a ton of sugar into the blender too.
    JGS was helping to shake the blender and exclaimed that the mix was really smelly.
    JGS vs jae at the game machine. Both chose devil Jin.
    Jae won!! What an exhilarating battle.
    Lee sanggon finishes the vile mixture with a straw.
    Fans egg JGS to drink it all in one shot. He does.
    (Via: @pixelminor)
    Geun Suk won the “book blowing” game… There’s now soju and lots of onions in the blender… Punishment drink!! (Via: @Vichellelicious)Jaejoong blew the balloon very fast and it turned very big very quickly! His face was very cute while blowing it! Kekeke~ (Via: @Vichellelicious)Jaejoong won the Shuttlecock game, but lost Balloon and Book Blowing game~ There’s now raw sugar in the blender.. JJ fighting!!! (Via: @Vichellelicious)Jaejoong smelled today’s punishment drink and said: “It smells like puke!” Omg gross~~~ >< (Via: @Vichellelicious)Jaejoong won Geun Suk for the Arcade game!!! Score: JJ 3, GS 1! Jaejoong showed “V” pose and stick his tongue out!! CUTE!! (Via: @Vichellelicious)Jaejoong blew 296 pages during the “book blowing” game! Better than yesterday’s 150 pages! Awesome JJ <3 (Via: @Vichellelicious)Geun Suk said: “Jaejoong and I are very lonely, that’s why we’re very close. I will give him strength when he’s lonely & tired.” (Via: @Vichellelicious)J Party has ended~!The invitation video (Via: @pixelminor)Luvholic (ft. Lee Sanggon)Oh wait he is bare chested for luvholic again hehe. Yay! (Via: @pixelminor)He bares his shoulders during brighter. (Via: @pixelminor)BrighterGlamorous SkyPassionate with glamorous sky. Lightsticks are in frenzy. (Via: @pixelminor)Killer vocals during glamorous sky. Pitch perfect and powerful and totally charismatic. (Via: @pixelminor)The Jae Chest is all glistening with sweat. (Via: @pixelminor)Jaejoong: “Very interesting now that everyone is in high spirits!! Please have lots of fun everyone!!” (Via: @Vichellelicious)(Pic Credit: StarsInLoveJYJ)

Be6FTySIgAMYVxh_starsInLoveJYJ.jpg

Modem BeatVoice today is better than yesterday. Fantastic start to modem beat. I wish everyone could hear it. (Via: @pixelminor)Fans sing along to modem beat. Super hyper. (Via: @pixelminor)Just Another GirlThe chanting for encore starts. (Via: @pixelminor)At least three mins of lusty chanting and now mine. (Via: @pixelminor)MineAlmost everyone sang “MINE” together with Jaejoong!! WOOT!! ^^  (Trans by: @Vichellelicious, Source: StarLeng)(Pics Credit: @Congkr, @_MooN_J)

Be6RYa9CUAAVOm9_congkr.jpg

Be6IA0oCYAEPNXz__MooN_J.jpg

MentJaejoong: “Thank you everyone for coming! To the fans who have been supporting me after launching my album. Today’s a happy day!”
First timers who came might not know what I’m talking about, but I hope everyone cares about my album.
I feel that I have to sing this song to everyone – “One Kiss”.
Jaejoong: “Today’s the last day so I’m happier, truthfully thankful to everyone who waited for me!” (Via: @Vichellelicious)He makes it sound like there is so little time left before his military :( (Via: @pixelminor)One KissOne kiss amidst green ocean. (Via: @pixelminor)GREEN OCEAN FOR JAEJOONG TODAY! Fan event was a big success! Hooray!!! ^^ (Via: @Vichellelicious, Pic Credit: @mjwoo2010)

Be5-3oFCMAEFlsZ_mjwoo2010.jpg

He says its the finale song. Fans are yelling noooo. Someone beside me is crying. (Via: @pixelminor)He does the 90 degree bow before walking off. (Via: @pixelminor, Pic Credit: EKJJ)

Be6TdNjCUAEKeN3.jpg

Fans refuse to leave and continue to chant his name.
Omg he reappears on stage!
He thanks the fans again.
Seems like Jae cried cos his eyes were watery.
Fans not wanting to leave.
(Via: @pixelminor)

Be5_IrBCQAI_AS2_pixelminor.jpg

Jaejoong has left the stage after “One Kiss”, but everyone does not want to leave, keep shouting “KIM JAEJOONG!”
Jaejoong came back to the stage, without microphone, shouted: “Please be happy! Thank you!”
T_____T SOBS (Via: @Vichellelicious)
[update] JJ came back on stage and shouted with all his might: “I’m very blissful, very thankful to everyone!” His eyes were all red when he wasn’t shouting… After shouting, he covered his face with his hands so as not to let fans see it… He then waved while leaving the stage… Fans were all crying…Now playing Ending BTS VCR… Everyone’s going to clap after the VCR ends before leaving… (Via: @Vichellelicious)A fan infront of me is sobbing non stop after the concert. (Via: @pixelminor)Day 2 Concert has successfully ended, like Day 1′s! Fans guessing Jaejoong cried…… KimJaejoong Fighting!! We’ll be here.

SET LIST

VCR Intro
9+1#
Butterfly
First Ment: Greetings
Rotten Love
Kiss B
Now is Good
Keshou
Heaven (ft. Gummy)
VCR
= JPARTY =
– Dress Coden: Kim Jaejoong Theme
– Guests: Lee Sanggon, Jang Geun Suk, 3 Guests from Rookie Kpop Groups (to be updated later)
– Play Games
VCR
LuvHolic (ft. Lee Sanggon)
Brighter
Glamorous Sky
Modem Beat
Just Another Girl
= ENCORE =
Mine
Last Ment
One Kiss
VCR
Compiled and Shared by JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[LINE] 140126 JYJ Line Update: Jaejoong’s Surprise Birthday Party from C-ClownJanuary 26, 2014 · pvtse

Note: C-Clown is a South Korean boy band under Yedang Entertainment

{JYJ KR LINE, 10:18 PM KST}씨클라운 동생들의 대기실 깜짝 파티 공개 !

[TRANS]Surprise party by C-Clown dongsaengs in the waiting room!

Source: JYJ Naver LineVideo credit: Heeeewon2Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140126 C-Clown’s Rome shares more about Jaejoong’s Surprise BirthdayJanuary 26, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Note: C-Clown is a South Korean boy band under Yedang Entertainment. Rome or Yoo Ba-rom is the leader of this band. 
They celebrated Jaejoong’s Surprise Birthday at the backstage of his Concert in Seoul

Happy birthday 재중이형 :) thanks so much for the special guest invite! Had so much fun! :) hope u liked the card bro #romecclown #raycclown #juncclown#happybirthdayjaejoong #kimjaejoong #jyj http://instagram.com/p/johxvrite2/

[PHOTO] 재중이형 오늘~대박 재밌었어요ㅎㅎ 사랑합니다! 쫌있다봐요~!~! 그리고 다시한번 생일추카합니당 ㅎ #romecclown #happybirthday #jyj #raycclown #juncclown #kimjaejoong http://instagram.com/p/joiQu4Ctfm/[TRANS] Jaejoongie-hyung today~ was the best! It was so much fun hehe We love you! See you later~!~! and Happy Birthday againㅎ #romecclown #happybirthday #jyj #raycclown #juncclown #kimjaejoong http://instagram.com/p/joiQu4Ctfm/

photo 66ff5606868b11e3a08d0e239001fb18_8.jpg

Source: romecclown 12 (@RoME_Cclown)Video Credit: Meg WuTranslated by: Rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Jaejoong and the ladies (day one of JParty concert).
Last night, the MC asked what JJs wants for the coming year.JJ replied "a girlfriend?" Then some fans groaned.JJ then said "Ok then, I will hope for a smoother JYJ activities."
Kim Jaejoong...it is absolutely OK for you to get a gf. And even be public about it.Don't listen to some of these possessive fans...Really, 29 year-olds should live their lives normally whether they are idols or not.
Go get 'em girls JJ!!!

835433769.jpg?1390706424
835433778.jpg?1390706426Cr: DC:P:)>- ;)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"A JJ fanboy...JJ and JYJ are great artists younger idols aspire to be like... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140125 AJAX’s Jaehyung tweets about Jaejoong’s WWW Concert & JParty in SeoulJanuary 26, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Note: Jaehyun is a member of AJAX, a South Korean boy band signed with DSP Media, He is a vocalist and “face of the group”.He attended Jaejoong’s WWW Concert & JParty in Seoul (Day 1)

photo 140125ajax_jh_90.png

[TRANS] I came to watch Kim Jaejoong-sunbae concert which I had really wanted to see~ Even though I was all alone, I learnt a lot and it was really interesting!! I was waving the lightstick along with the huge sea of fans too~~

photo Be0yZy7CIAAjxosjpg.jpg

Source: @Ajax_JH90Translated by: @_AJAX101Shared by JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[AUDIOS+TRANS] 140126 YooSu’s Birthday Messages at Kim Jaejoong’s WWW Asia Tour Concert and JParty in Seoul (Day 2)January 26, 2014 · rilanna

Junsu’s
https://soundcloud.com/republic-of-jyj/junsus-bday-message-to

[Translations]

Happy birthday to you Jaejoongie hyung! Jaejoongie hyung is a person like Peter Pan, although he grows older, his visual ages backward. I’m also learning from Jaejoongie hyung so that I can become a person like Peter Panㅎㅎ. Are you with Jaejoongie hyung now, everyone? I want to attend and brighten up that place but… it’s so sad that I can’t. Today is Jaejoongie hyung’s birthday, I hope that it will become a place where he shares interesting stories and nice time with fans. Best wishes to Jaejoongie hyung! I wish everyone happiness and hope that you will create unforgettably happy memories with Jaejoongie hyung. Thank you. Happy birthday Jaejoongie hyung!

Yoochun’s
https://soundcloud.com/republic-of-jyj/yoochuns-bday-message-to

[Translations]

Jaejoongie hyung, thank you so much for carrying on with me for 10 years. Congratulation to you for being able to welcoming your 10 years anniversary and your great birthday like this. You have gotten busier now but I think you still have much more things to do in the future. So I hope that, whether in activities or in other things, you will walk firmly step by step, and we will be able to live a happier life together. I also hope that JYJ will keep going together in the future. My heartiest congratulations to your 10th anniversary and your birthday! We’re so busy nowadays that we can’t meet. But when we have time, we should have some soju together! Anyway, happy birthday to you! (via @The_little_pear)

Jaejoongie hyung, thank you so much for running along all this way for 10 years. I really congratulate you on celebrating yet again such a great birthday on your 10th year… Right now, you have been busy running all this way and you still have a lot more days to go… So, whether it is for an activity or any other kinds, whatever it is, I hope you will live a life where you can become even more happier, stomping forward step by step with assurance. I also hope JYJ will continue to be together/ be together forever. I sincerely congratulate you on your 10th anniversary and I also wish you a happy birthday. Lately, we can’t often meet each other since we are both very busy but I hope we can now definitely have one glass of soju if you have the time… Anyway, I sincerely wish you a very happy birthday. (via @Sheenathe6004)

Credit: 에몽 via JYJ DC GallTranslation by: @The_little_pear(JS,YC) of PrinceJJ + @Sheenathe6004Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"JJ fighting! After so much highs from the albums and concerts! there will be lows...Have a good rest. class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TWITTER] 140127 Kim Jaejoong Twitter UpdateJanuary 26, 2014 · rilanna

140127jjtw1.png

[TRANS] I.. After coming home, why I’m crying alone..Meanwhile, I think why I use these kind of sns..but, nevertheless I want to communicate with all of you.

[OTHER TRANS]I.. why am I alone in tears coming home..So that’s what this sns is for..But I had wanted to communicate with you all.

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: @theyoungestmin + rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Amazing concerts/JParty! class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140127 JYJ’s Jaejoong Wraps Up Asia Tour and Celebrates BirthdayJanuary 26, 2014 · rilanna

20140126145928780322.jpg~original

On January 25, JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong began his two day finale concert for his first solo tour titled ’2014 Kim Jaejoong 1st Album Asia Tour Concert” in a sold out stadium in Seoul. The two day concert was sold out quickly as 11,000 fans rushed to buy tickets. Jaejoong performed 13 songs at the concert including rock songs “9+1#” and “Butterfly.” The concert also included a fan meeting and a special birthday celebration for the singer whose birthday is on January 26. Singer Gummy also made a special appearance at the concert where she sang along with Jaejoong for the track “Heaven.”

During the fan meeting, stars Jung Seok WonNoel‘s Lee Sang-gonBEAST‘s Yong Junhyung and Gummy surprised fans with their appearance.

1390706572_643890.jpg~original

At the concert, Jaejoong also showed off a shiny gold jacket that he personally designed.

1390706862_643892.jpg~original

The final performance of the tour took place January 26 at Koryo University where Kim Jaejoong celebrated his 29th (Korean age) birthday. On this day, the guests were Lee Sang Gon, Jang Geun Suk, and boy group C-Clown. Jang Geun Suk gave a little peek into the everyday life of Kim Jaejoong, saying, “I am neighbors with him, and I saw with my parents Kim Jaejoong throwing out recyclables carried in a cart.”

Fellow JYJ members also congratulated Kim Jaejoong through a video message. Kim Junsu said, “I truly congratulate Jaejoong hyung who does not change, like Peter Pan, even as he ages.” Park Yoochun added, “Have a very happy birthday! The time we spent together is very precious, and I hope the three of us will continue to be happy.”

Happy birthday, Jaejoong!

2014012801002588800164451.jpg~original

Credit: SoompiShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140127 Jang Keun Suk Shares Info on His Neighbor JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong RecycleJanuary 27, 2014 · rilanna

Jang Keun Suk shared a bit about his neighbor JYJ‘s Kim Jae Joong’s daily life.

Jang Keun Suk attended Kim Jae Joong’s concert 2014 KIM JAEJOONG 1st Album Asia Tour Concert, which took place on January 26 at Korea University, as a special guest.

During the concert, Jang Keun Suk revealed, “I’m neighbors with Kim Jae Joong and one time my parents and I saw him bringing out a cart full of things to separate them into recycle bins.”

Also being good friends with each other, the two played a round of games together, in celebration of Kim Jae Joong’s birthday.

B20140127102230780.jpg~original

They also brought about a round of laughter and cheers when Jang Keun Suk introduced himself as Asia’s prince, and Kim Jae Joong introduced himself as ‘the most handsome one’ in JYJ.

The JYJ member concluded by saying, “Thank you for showing your love from the time the album was released until now by coming to see my performance and singing along with me. I can feel your heart through every little thing you do. They may seem small now, but I remember them and feel more touched as time goes by.”

Credit: Mwave

Shared by JYJ3