[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

Guest june_showers

^ Oh THANKS ALOT!

Just watched the first episode with no subs, and it was confusing for me ;D

If you could post the chinese subbed links for every epi, I can do the translations maybe? Or is anyone subbing this? Would you all want the translations?

Alot of dancing... I like :D

haha i would be able to help you out if you would like to do eng translations, haha as long as i have the chinese ones which we do, btw thanz for posting the link!! soo happy, i was wondering whether i'll be able to watch this and understand it; umm iluxxx, just let me know what you need or want or w.e and i'll be happy to help; i can do translations but not really actual subbing/timing yet haha..and thanz for all the info, can't wait to watch first ep.!!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cecil

^ Oh THANKS ALOT!

If you could post the chinese subbed links for every epi, I can do the translations maybe? Or is anyone subbing this? Would you all want the translations?

OH , I really thanks you , I you can translate I can help timing. I love this drama but I can't understand the storyline

Guest cecil

^ Oh THANKS ALOT!

I like this drama but I can't understand . hope you can translate into English . I think I can timing

Sorry , double post

Guest xmishy

anyone know where i can find the song

Break - Drunken Tiger

it played at 4:35 when it showed the cast names around the beginning

and Music - Jo PD

it played when the bboys and a girl got off the subway

Guest june_showers

Hey guys, umm haha i just finished watching ep. 1 w/ chinese subs, and am totally confused; however umm cecil and i have decided to sub this short drama, i'll be doing translations based on the chinese ones and cecil will be doing timing; umm i'm actually a pretty new translator, so i cant guarantee the eng translations would be 100% perfect, so just bare with me, and i'll try my best to translate it as accurately as possible..

so anyway my thoughts after watching the first ep, yea like everyone has mentioned the acting isn't the best, and most of them seem to be uncomfortable in their role; the filming is pretty good, and even though the editing is good even if it is quite dizzy switching around and stuff

but i'm really wowed by all the great dancing; the story is just beginning in the first ep, so looking forward to the next few eps..

umm i think that's bout it haha, o if anyone knows a subbing squad is doing this, let me know so i won't continue; and if anyone is interested in helping out, that would be amazing, i think someone mentioned it won't be a long series, so it would be great to get all the eps ready asap..kk that's it for now..

Guest blue_arena

wow, this is totally awesome, never know gyujong can break hahhaa, soojin is cute, and so do all the cast. Wish there will be sub >_____< thanks

Guest vVAniVv

Woah, most of these people were in that Love Letter episode.

At first, I didn't think Ryan was that attractive...

The more I look at Ryan, I find him so cute XD

Guest dream_on

i just watched the first ep. eh...i didn't really expect too much from it, it doesn't really seem like a "drama" to begin with. they're all newbies in acting so i guess they did ok. it was a little awkward though and a lot of it doesn't really make sense, it just seems kinda random more than anything. but i do like the cast so i'll continue watching it.

ughh the camera angles bugged the crap out of me though. like at the very end when seulgi is doing ballet, i was getting so dizzy. they kept switching the camera and yeah it was really obvious that it was pretty bad.

and i agree...the script was so AWKWARD. >_< it would've been better if the writing was better but most of the time it was just like...uh....what the heck?

i'm hoping it'll improve...

Guest yeohweping

Ok :lol: I'll post out the chi-sub link whenever I find them. Thanks for doing the eng subs as well ;)

Guest becu

so are we have subs for this drama?

anyway, I gotta download it.. ..hehe.. ..b-boy.. .breakin!!! ^.^

Thanks

Guest simply_dream

ooo yay!!!! the first ep came out =D i was anticipating for it! and it have chinese subs too =D now i can understand!

Guest ChakHanSarah

wow...the first episode was very interesting...I am liking all those sweet moves...when does episode 2 come out??....but i an kinda confused about the story line...I am liking the cast and the break dancers...there are some of the many famous break dancers that they make documents bout on Korean TV shows too...how many peisodes are they to have?!?!?!....

Guest xillusions

^

if you are asking about the total number of episodes in this drama then i thik it's 6....

(if it isn't then i'll edit this later)

thank you all for subbing this! The introduction in my opinion as really neat..

i thought they were just plain dacing but then if you watch it again,

you notice BSG looking very sad when SEJ was looking at the guy dacing and was smiling so it's actually part of the competition in the end...very creative :)

<33 Carmen.

Guest 79percent

Watched this last night. I agree that the acting is bad, but I especially liked the segment between KyuJong, Bae SeulGi and Shim EunJin. Maybe it's because I'm BSG fan.. yeah. At first I felt her acting is awkward (i think the script is pretty awkward too. :x) but towards the end, I rather like her small moves. The switching of cameras does make it confusing though.

Anticipating the second episode! ((:

^ No, BSG all the way! :lol:

Most of them are dancers, and I wont expect them to act well. But its okay, fan of theirs :D They've still a long way to acting. I like all those dancing scenes and stuff.

june_showers Its better if you do the translations then. I wont have much time. Exams ;D But if you want, I can help out also.

Archived