[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizz_J

does this drama involves any love story/romance that actually happened? cause if it does, i wanna watch it. i'm a sucker for those.

I like the cast cause BSG and Kyu Jong is in there. lol He is so cute.

Umm, the script is awkward but I think it's just the introduction.

Is all the actors playing a real character. Who play the guy that died in an accident last year? Or is it just a short drama dedicated to him?

Guest blue_arena

hic you guyz make me wanna watch it rite now, but it hasnt downloaded yet >____< my CB is freaking slow >_____< wonder how good is gyujong's acting skill hehe

Guest june_showers

does this drama involves any love story/romance that actually happened? cause if it does, i wanna watch it. i'm a sucker for those.

haha me too, umm from the first ep, it seems there's perhaps two love triangles haha and i'm sure characters are gonna meet and then start to like each other...

and iluxxx it's okay, finals are kind of wrapping up for me and the eps are relatively short so i think i'll be okay, but haha if i find that the translation isn't all that great, would you mind looking it over?..and which brings me to, the translations are coming along, i hope to be able to send it to cecil by tonight or tomorrow, sorry bout the wait! :sweatingbullets:

Guest xillusions

in my opinion, i think BSG has one of the best acting in this drama since she is kind of experienced from doing banjun dramas even though they are different

<33 Carmen.

Guest june_showers

in my opinion, i think BSG has one of the best acting in this drama since she is kind of experienced from doing banjun dramas even though they are different

<33 Carmen.

haha agree with you, and it is afterall only the first ep, so we'll see how it goes..

umm here's a brief explanation of the time frames that the events happen, yes it does jump back and forth a lil, and ahh haha i think mostly everyone's watched the first ep by now, so i won't spoiler it..

starts with...

dance competition that all our leads are somehow involved in, for the four guys they are competing with their respective teams; the dance competitions is somehow where a lot of their paths will cross and where relations of any kind start to develop, (or at least i think haha)

then it switches to SIX hours before the competition begins, and the following scenes follow what the characters are doing before it; it then shows as the each team is preparing to go on stage and perform..

the last part is six months before the competition, and it shows a bit of the two girls' history, how bsg was still doing ballet, and well not sure what the other girl was up to..but yes; so basically by the end of the first ep. one thing you can look forward to finding out is how bsg completely changed her style within six months..

alright umm haha hopefully this didn't spoil anything for anyone, and answered some of your questions..i think the main idea is how through break dancing, all of these characters' lives and personalities changed..

haha just checked out first post and realized how wacky the schedule is..

i did the full translation of the first epsiode... x-x i didnt know someone else was doing it too... sinceipostedbeforethat... but yeah... i didn't sub it or anything and my translation is a bit choppy... its just line by line translation... x0x CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

here's the summary:

BASIC SUMMARY

There's a Breakdance competition and there are basically 4 teams, each with a special person that we'll get to know in the drama. The intro talks a bit about each one. YoungHoon is a kid with hearing problems, but out of his love for dancing he is determined and continues to dance. Hwang Sung Tae is a 36 year old man who used to dance ballet but now his goal is break dancing, and he incorporates the two dances. Ryan loves dance so much that he gave up "love" in a bet for dance. Kyu Joong is currently in a tight relationship between two girls, one he loves, one he doesn't want to hurt.

The subway scene basically describes why Hwang Sung Tae is wearing a mask. (It's a white tiger mask if you can't tell.) The gate scene shows that SooJin and Young Hoon are together and the teacher doesn't like it.(The teacher is the white jacket, I don't know his name yet...) The scene with Ryan shows that he proabably agreed to date Seul Gi because of a bet. (and the messed up face tells you what kind of person Seul Gi is, which will be shown later near the end of the epsiode) Then the scene where Shim Eun Jin comes signifies that she is the one that Kyu Joong loves and Seul Ki is the one he doesn't want to hurt. (As mentioned earlier) Seul Ki and Seul Gi meet and they talk about giving up ballet. Basically Seul Ki gave up ballet for Kyu Joong.

The competition starts and the epsiode comes to an end but first there is a scene with SeulGi beating up a kid (which is probably forshadowing why Ryan is with her...) and Seul Ki dances ballet ^.^

////////////////

june_showers : sorrie for just posting this when you're working on it too T.T do you want to work on the next epsiodes together or something?

Guest june_showers

Hey! haha, ahh no problem, and your explanation is soo much more detailed! haha..i wasn't that far into translating, i'll let cecil who will be doing timing know that the translations are ready! haha thanz for your hardwork and soo sorry i missed your post about doing translations! umm i do translations through teh chinese subbed kinds, so i can't do ep. 2 until the link is out, but not sure even if the raw is out yet haha...umm i'll pm you bout eps and stuff..haha happy to be working with you!!

and jaye haha agree with you!...

Guest coronadate

hi it's my first post! Does anyone know when the second episode comes out for this drama? And thanks for the translations! I understand korean but it was still really confusing... there seems to be so many miniplots in it

Guest babietinhyeu

i'm confused when does this series air....i heard it air everyday from thursday to tuesday??? but there hasn't been any links to the second episode..

dude i hope kyujong becomes a good boyfriend and learns how much bae suel gi changed for him wahh i think they look better together kekek and I'm excited about how bae suel meets kyujong and why ryan is dating that girl.

Guest cecil

This is sub for Drama Break ep 1

Cast : Bae Seul Gi , Ryan , Kim Kyu Jong , Park Seul Gi , Park Soo Jin....

Translatedby evagirlrules@soompi.com

Subbed by cecil@iuphimhan.com

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uya7u8

Sorry , I don't know why today I can't upload by Mega if the link die , tell me , I will upload another link

Archived